Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2008, 11:29   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
HEHEHE...I just love the Ferrari Symbol on a Messerschmitt!! That is quite a catch prabal!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Wow what a find Prabal! I know that Vijay Mallya has a white one, and I think there is a red one in Madras. This would probably be a 3rd car in India.
Glad you like her, Cyrus and Karl. Yes, she's a bit weak on some points, don't even know if the original powerplant is running or a replacement. But on the whole exuded the owner's enthusiasm, even though I didn't get to meet him/her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
That Messerschmit is too buggered up. i dont remember seeing the car having so much of chrome on it, it looks very neat without them(original). But still the car worth owning for its rarity
What's so "buggered up" here, Pawan? Those chrome strips are easy to take off, and it's the owner's choice, someone we don't even know. In fact all I'd say is that it's easier to get Volkswagen door handles than the Me's parts!
Prabal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2008, 16:02   #17

That ford is a ford Falcon. Made in Australia. It is the XA model manufactured around 1975/76. Lots of them were around new Zealand as well as Australia
Old 23rd February 2015, 19:10   #18
BHPian

Re: Few oldies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Wow what a find Prabal! I know that Vijay Mallya has a white one, and I think there is a red one in Madras. This would probably be a 3rd car in India.
There is a yellow KR200 in Mumbai. Seen it once at Worli in 2011 or so, was in a pretty good condition. I was crossing the road and it went past me very quickly, am guessing 60-70 kph.

Most Viewed