Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2008, 14:30   #241
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
I like to believe that the forum has always being honest about everything, so why make a exception now.
Exactly the point I made when I was asked not to take names. When you can applaud and pat them on the back for the good work, I think we have every right to stick it up when work isnt satisfactory.

Last edited by Technocrat : 4th November 2008 at 13:10. Reason: Lets not speculate or discuss Moderator activities
Old 3rd November 2008, 20:53   #242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post

Information should be shared for the benefit of all irrespective of whether the entity is a part of the forum or not. If accolades favouring members are acceptable, brick-bats should be acceptable aswell.
I just want to repeat what I said before. Until and unless bad experiences are naratted using names, many innocents will fall in the trap.
Old 4th November 2008, 12:04   #243
Team-BHP Support

Let's keep the discussion limited to Steeroid, the Landmaster and the concerned garage.
Old 4th November 2008, 12:55   #244
BANNED

If the corrupt tuners who were involved in destroying the Landmaster and cheating a very good friend, Steer of very large sums of money don't want to answer or defend the allegations, why does one wants to be their advocate in crime?
Please don't post useless, cooked up stories of others'/Steer's cars in this thread.

We have seen the true colors of the people in question and we have enough evidence to prove it. So, please don't try and paint them white.
V1p3r alias Akshay Joshi and Desertfox alias Rohit Punja has clearly abused their friendship and loyalty of Steeroid alias Santosh to the max and clearly cheated him. False information, stealing parts, delivering something other than what was promised/charged, fraud and more worst heinous crimes were committed by both mentioned above.
There's no way that one can defend for them because these people just don't deserve any mercy.
Another big issue is this has become a part and parcel in their business and many other than Steer has also been cheated due to these people's existance and status on this very forum.

I agree the fact that Steer could've been more careful in all the dealings with them. But then who would ever expect a close friend for whom his house doors were open anytime, would commit such ruthless actions?
Even a street dog to whom you have thrown a bone would be thankful and caring about you.

Sorry guys! I had to post these things before wrong people (who were also involved in this project) would've been misunderstood.

Last edited by Aditya : 4th November 2008 at 20:49.
Old 4th November 2008, 12:55   #245
Senior - BHPian

I think we are at the ICEing part. Would the same HU be used or 9887?

Last edited by Technocrat : 4th November 2008 at 13:11. Reason: The quoted post has been edited. The thread is being cleaned up
Old 4th November 2008, 13:00   #246
Senior - BHPian

i thought some exotic Panasonic valve HU was being planned.
Old 4th November 2008, 13:12   #247
Senior - BHPian

BRAVO ZAK

So no surprises!

I applaud Speedzak for his courage and conviction in calling a spade a spade! May this be a catalyst for many more dark side stories from all those who have suffered at the hands of these individuals!

I also request that the proof be tabled for all to see - and appropriate action be initiated to ensure sanctity of the tbhp community!
Old 4th November 2008, 13:39   #248
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for your post Zak . No more mystery. The Who's Who of this thread is now known. Frankly, I had got an idea of the names from earlier posts, but I thought I was wrong. I'm pretty much shocked.

I hope these people will do something to make good the suffering Steer is going through.
Old 4th November 2008, 13:59   #249
Senior - BHPian

Why isn't steer saying anything here on the names part ? I would like to have it from him to lend some respectability to this outrageous mudslinging on some very famous names here.

P.S. Just read the whole thread. Would be good if steer could point out who was involved in what here. Many things like this happen in Team-BHP & a lot of people are hurt, so let us get it ALL out.

Last edited by esteem_lover : 4th November 2008 at 14:07.
Old 4th November 2008, 14:01   #250
BHPian

finally the cat is out of the bag! just wondering how come these individuals are still active on the forum. i notice that they are busy on several other threads and "perhaps" are unaware of this one going on here. all the same, it would be half decent if the individuals would atleast say something on their part. Also, i have noticed that people have been banned from the forum for lesser discrepencies and these chaps have outrigtht cheated, misled and defaulted on many an occasion without any consequences! I agree that the transactions and dealing was off the forum and purely based on a personal "relationship" that Steeroid thought he had with these people. The misuse of the same was highly unfortunate! BUT fact is that the meeting point/ acquaintance of the two parties was facilitated through the forum and outside by chance and hard luck! This being a matter of a reflection of their commercial activity/"workmanship"(i ahd to use the word, not appropriate i agree) or lack of it,which has been proved to be unsatisfactory on several different levels to the customer (here: Steeroid) would and should be looked upon and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. Just my thoughts.
Old 4th November 2008, 14:23   #251
BANNED

Wow Zak,

This amazes me and am shocked. The truth is out but will it help crying over spilt milk?

C'mon guys, you guys have cheated straight. Refund is the only answer to everything.

If the above V1p3r alias Akshay Joshi and Desertfox alias Rohit Punja are the true culprits, why not ban them for using such a kind of forum to do their mis-deeds.

Whatever happened with steer would surely happen to anyone.

C'mon guys be a sport, apologize and refund for the shoddy job done, atleast some kind of pride is salvaged.

How can someone live with such guilt, i am amazed again.

Last edited by Aditya : 4th November 2008 at 20:56.
Old 4th November 2008, 14:31   #252
BHPian

Good that the truth has been revealed. What would be better is stating what work was assigned to whom and what they charged for that. Now that the accusations are out, its time to substantiate them by posting details of bills etc, else they will only remain accusations.
Old 4th November 2008, 14:46   #253
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
If the corrupt tuners who were involved in destroying the Landmaster and cheating a very good friend, Steer of very large sums of money don't want to answer or defend the allegations,
First why the Landy was 'tuned'. I thought it went for painting, and mechanical rework etc. Was any sort of so called "tuning" done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
wah! This is a shocking statement! Thanks for the info Zak.
BTW, out of these, who is 'parasite'? and who is the 'owner'?
i think it's better to put facts before 'leeching' 'parasiting' etc.

the whole discussion not in lines with Ajmat's guidelines of stating facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
Good that the truth has been revealed.
there is a difference in relavealing names and the truth. only names are revealed. state timeline of facts for everyone else.

Last edited by Aditya : 4th November 2008 at 20:58. Reason: Consolidating
Old 4th November 2008, 16:36   #254
Team-BHP Support

WARNING: Restrict the discussion in this thread to Steeroid's Landmaster Project. Any posts which are not related with the topic shall be treated as spam. Allegations against members should be made only if the concerned member has been involved in this project.
Old 4th November 2008, 16:38   #255
Senior - BHPian

This is what a bad quality paint job can lead to:

Landmaster Project - Part II-peel1.jpg

Landmaster Project - Part II-peel2.jpg

Landmaster Project - Part II-peel3.jpg

act fast before it is too late. but it will be better to avoid the bodywork during rains. best time will be in winter.

Edit: this is my car, paint job was done two years back - it started flaking in one year leading to peel offs. car went for the paint work in August 2006.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 4th November 2008 at 16:44.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed