Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2009, 13:20   #1
BHPian

Cadillac Series 75 (?)

Hello Everyone,
I found some pictures of a Cadillac that belonged to my father's friend. I think this was a Series 75 but I may be mistaken. Please take a look and correct me if I am wrong.

This car was immaculatley maintained and was housed in Jamshedpur for the longest time before being shipped to Chandigarh where it currently resides with the owner.

I have many fond memories of the car and remember going on many evening drives with my father's friend. Enjoy the pictures:

Cadillac Series 75 (?)-ph1.jpg

Cadillac Series 75 (?)-ph2.jpg

Cadillac Series 75 (?)-ph3.jpg

Cadillac Series 75 (?)-ph4.jpg

P.S. The little guy in the picture is me!
Old 31st March 2009, 15:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Its a 46 / 47 Series 62 Sedan, probably with a Fleetwood Body on a 129 inch w/base. The 75 were largest full sized series with the V8 and a 136 inch w/base
Old 1st April 2009, 17:08   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcash View Post
Hello Everyone,
I found some pictures of a Cadillac that belonged to my father's friend. I think this was a Series 75 but I may be mistaken. Please take a look and correct me if I am wrong.

This car was immaculatley maintained and was housed in Jamshedpur for the longest time before being shipped to Chandigarh where it currently resides with the owner.
That is a very imposing car. Is she currently in good running condition? When you have the opportunity do share present day pictures with us.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks