Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2010, 08:52   #976
Senior - BHPian

OK so you people found a new hunting ground for fiat parts. Hope that you 3 procure many parts as stock and increase the scarcity of fiat parts in the market. BTW what parts did you procured from your visit to Stephen's square ?
Old 3rd February 2010, 09:07   #977
Senior - BHPian

@samsag12
When are posting some more pics of your car??
Old 3rd February 2010, 09:17   #978
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
@samsag12
When are posting some more pics of your car??
Sirji i don't have a digicam and the cameras with film role are a waste of money and time. I can post some pics with my Nokia phone cam if you insist. But they will not be of top notch quality (2MP quality) So if it is OK with you then i will click and post the pics of my car.
Old 3rd February 2010, 09:37   #979
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
But they will not be of top notch quality (2MP quality) So if it is OK with you then i will click and post the pics of my car.
2mp is more than enough boy!!
Old 3rd February 2010, 10:04   #980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
2mp is more than enough boy!!
OK will surely post the pics in a few days. BTW do you need any specific area/part photo of my car or just general shots.
Old 3rd February 2010, 10:06   #981
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
OK will surely post the pics in a few days. BTW do you need any specific area/part photo of my car or just general shots.
Detailed pics of every part of your car!
Old 3rd February 2010, 12:56   #982
BANNED

Quote:
Sirji i don't have a digicam and the cameras with film role are a waste of money and time. I can post some pics with my Nokia phone cam if you insist. But they will not be of top notch quality (2MP quality) So if it is OK with you then i will click and post the pics of my car.
Digicams and Cameras waste of time and money ?
Man, you have some serious problem. We can learn so much from pictues and media applications.
Here is my CLUB-FIAT 1100 No bore for my passengers, the blasting sound of the engine and disco lighting system in the Cabin
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat 1100 Club - Bangalore [FCB]-dscn2324.jpg  

Old 3rd February 2010, 13:05   #983
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Digicams and Cameras waste of time and money ?
Man, you have some serious problem. We can learn so much from pictues and media applications.
Here is my CLUB-FIAT 1100 No bore for my passengers, the blasting sound of the engine and disco lighting system in the Cabin
Disco lights? I got to see it for real to comment

Going by the way you have made your party room at your home, and educated guess would be that you would have done it very very well.
Old 3rd February 2010, 17:52   #984
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100;1713935[B
]Digicams and Cameras waste of time and money[/b] ?
Aree sujith please try to make out what i want to say. I never said that Digicams and Cameras waste of time and money. What i meant to say is that the cameras with film roles are a waste of money as they have to be developed at lab. Moreover, the cost of film role and battery does not permit me to involve in this. I think you should have got my point.
Old 3rd February 2010, 18:03   #985
BANNED

Quote:
Aree sujith please try to make out what i want to say. I never said that Digicams and Cameras waste of time and money. What i meant to say is that the cameras with film roles are a waste of money as they have to be developed at lab. Moreover, the cost of film role and battery does not permit me to involve in this. I think you should have got my point.
Okay chill dude, I was not for a fight. I too wasn't serious on the comment.
Old 3rd February 2010, 18:11   #986
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Okay chill dude, I was not for a fight. I too wasn't serious on the comment.
OK so you were on a lighter note.BTW me too
Hey there is still suspense over the price of your momo steering wheel. Please uncover it.
BTW what are the parts you trio's procured from Stephen's square. Please state the list of parts as a teaser and later can upload their pics as revelation.
Old 3rd February 2010, 18:24   #987
BANNED

Quote:
OK so you were on a lighter note.BTW me too
Hey there is still suspense over the price of your momo steering wheel. Please uncover it.
BTW what are the parts you trio's procured from Stephen's square. Please state the list of parts as a teaser and later can upload their pics as revelation.
Please don't ask the parts we buy from Stephen's Square, because they are count less, every alternate we visit that place and atleast pick-up 3-5 parts. Price no bar.

My MOMO steering wheel I picked it up for 500/-. I more surprise on the way which Funkykar (Karthik Makam) will uncover
Old 3rd February 2010, 19:08   #988
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
"Stephen's Square, Bangalore" This is the new hangout place for we 3 Idiots(Sujith, Karthik and me). This place is the most happening place for Fiat parts.

Thanks to our Dear friend Mr.Noddy for getting us so many Fiat parts for real cheap rates.

More details of parts recently procured from Stephen's square soon.
Sirji where are the details of parts you people procured. Sujith posted that there is a huge list of it.
Old 3rd February 2010, 19:35   #989
BANNED

Arun ji, aap kab se Sirji ban gaye ? kuch Diploma degree kar bete kya
Old 3rd February 2010, 20:23   #990
Senior - BHPian

For a list of parts acquiredby the 3 Idiots at Stephen Square, that too in less than a year, we might need to outsource the work to China

Anyways, Arun has the most of the stuff. I can surely say that he has enough to assemble any flavor of Fiat . We will try and reveal what all we procure if it fits in any of our usual threads.

By the way, I too picked up a Steering bearing a PAL symbol. I hadnt seen such a one ever before. It might be of the later models of S1 or may be an after market one during the S1 days. It surely looks and feels like an original one for me. The steering resembles an S1 steering of my car and the horn resembles 118NE but is more shapy. I will post the pics some time. I just loved it and cant wait to fix it.

Me and Sujith were overjoyed and were literally fighting who will take which one since both os us wanted both the steerings. We finally settleed for respective steerings based on our life style. It was easy as we understand each other very well. Arun was a mute speactator watching the proceedings.

: I also procured an AC for my 118 NE. Its of National make. Car is with AC mechanic for the fitment. Will be delivered tomorrow noon. He will be putting a 6 blade fan. Experts, any pros and cons of a 6 blade fan ?

Last edited by funkykar : 3rd February 2010 at 20:26.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks