Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2010, 01:07   #16
BHPian

Hello samsag12 ,

Best Wishes and the Best of Luck with your initiative.

Chauhan
Old 5th February 2010, 01:14   #17
BANNED

Congrats Sagar For making of FCL

I guess I have already arrived late here too as usual. Took a long time to go through all the posts.
Congratulations Sagar Kumar once again for taking up the initiative for beginning a Car Club.
All the members of the sister Clubs are in your support. You can call us directly for ideas and procedural conducts on how to go about the club activities.

Once again I give the details of contact for FCB :
FIAT 1100 CLUB, Bangalore - Contact Us

hoooray.. I feel so happy now seeing 1100 every where, hearing 1100 every where. WHEN IT COMES TO FIAT aal izz welll
Old 5th February 2010, 08:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Congrats Mr. Kumar. Well done! Welcome to the FIATful family.

I'm not trying to be sentimental here, but believe me, FIATs do bring you luck and owning and saving a FIAT automatically makes you a very Lucky Person, - Oops! sorry, a FIATfully Lucky person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
I guess I have already arrived late here too as usual. Took a long time to go through all the posts.
Congratulations Sagar Kumar once again for taking up the initiative for beginning a Car Club.
All the members of the sister Clubs are in your support. You can call us directly for ideas and procedural conducts on how to go about the club activities.

Once again I give the details of contact for FCB :
FIAT 1100 CLUB, Bangalore - Contact Us

hoooray.. I feel so happy now seeing 1100 every where, hearing 1100 every where. WHEN IT COMES TO FIAT aal izz welll
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit V8 View Post
Congratulations & best of luck for a such a good initiative. hope to see some really good models.
Thanks for the appreciation Mr President, sujith thomas and amit v8

Last edited by samsag12 : 5th February 2010 at 08:40.
Old 5th February 2010, 08:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageman View Post
Hello samsag12 ,

Best Wishes and the Best of Luck with your initiative.

Chauhan
Its really a delight to hear from you Capt. Chauhan and thanks a lot. BTW i was wondering once you said that you restored pre 1950 fiats including topolino. Sir just curious to know are your fiats in blue and dark blue & red and black color scheme? On the way to my college i used to see them daily parked opposite to the HDFC entrance of Hindustan Times building, on M.M.M. Marg.
Few years back, i hope some of the remains are still there,there was one rotting topolino parked outside the entrance of Balaji motors, maruti authorized service station, on the road which goes straight from Leela Cinema. I didn't knew what car was it at that time unless i saw the above restored ones.
Old 5th February 2010, 11:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

Wow great, you started a Club. I am really delighted. And then you sure gonna relish the joy of finding like minded people in your City. And with this the Tribe is getting stronger.

Imagine we have nation wide network for Fiat parts, mechanics, technical help wow great.

I also think that at this point we should have a unified logo for all Fiat Clubs in India with addition of words Mumbai Charter / Bangalore Charter / Lucknow Charter.

P.S.: I am shipping your courier today, will post you the tracking id once i get it.
Old 5th February 2010, 11:55   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
Wow great, you started a Club. I am really delighted. And then you sure gonna relish the joy of finding like minded people in your City. And with this the Tribe is getting stronger.

Imagine we have nation wide network for Fiat parts, mechanics, technical help wow great.

I also think that at this point we should have a unified logo for all Fiat Clubs in India with addition of words Mumbai Charter / Bangalore Charter / Lucknow Charter.

P.S.: I am shipping your courier today, will post you the tracking id once i get it.
Hey thanks Manish. regarding finding like minded people here is difficult that too with the same passion as its the city of Nawaabs and everyone is king of their own. BTW the mechanic by whom i get my car repaired has 2 NE's one a petrol one 118NE which is stalled for quite a long time due to the running cost and the other a genuine diesel one 1.38D which is used by him as a daily runner. I would be convincing him to be a part of the club.Will get free mechanical assistance
You said it right. All the clubs should have a unified logo of the club and a common space for the name of city. Members please do think about this.

Thanks for giving time regarding shipping the part.
Old 5th February 2010, 14:48   #22
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Congrats Sagar, all the very best for ur lovingly club. I don't visit T-Bhp often. After hearing one more club is started, i just couldn't stop myself seeing this thread to wish u.
All the best one more time and mail me ur email id to crazy.kar@gmail.com

Last edited by Karthik1100 : 5th February 2010 at 14:53. Reason: grammatical mistake
Old 5th February 2010, 18:08   #23
BHPian

Dear samsag12,

The blue combination 500A belongs to Mr. Akhilesh Agarwal , the red and black is mine . Other than this Mr. Agarwal also has a 500C and a Millicento . Another operational 500C is with Mr. Gopal Chakbast a first owner car which has been with him since his university days. There are about 10 other Millicentos in Lucknow. The Topolino at Balaji motors has been scavenged for all the mechanicals and only the body remains . The mechanicals have already been sold by the garage owner. There is another Topolino at Badshahnagar crossing which has been abandoned at the garage at the "mazaar" , most probably another "lawaris" car . There are also 2 FIAT 508 Ballila's in good condition and 4 other pre-1932 FIATS .

Regards
Chauhan
Old 5th February 2010, 18:31   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageman View Post
Dear samsag12,

The blue combination 500A belongs to Mr. Akhilesh Agarwal , the red and black is mine . Other than this Mr. Agarwal also has a 500C and a Millicento . Another operational 500C is with Mr. Gopal Chakbast a first owner car which has been with him since his university days. There are about 10 other Millicentos in Lucknow. The Topolino at Balaji motors has been scavenged for all the mechanicals and only the body remains . The mechanicals have already been sold by the garage owner. There is another Topolino at Badshahnagar crossing which has been abandoned at the garage at the "mazaar" , most probably another "lawaris" car . There are also 2 FIAT 508 Ballila's in good condition and 4 other pre-1932 FIATS .

Regards
Chauhan
Thanks for the information sir. OK so my guess was somewhat right that one topolino is yours. BTW Mr. Gopal Chakbast is very well known to our family. He was asked whether he would part away with his car and he replied that he would not sell the car in his entire life. Really admire that kind of passion. Few years back, his car was seen in a vintage rally in black color which was hand painted. The remains of brush were confirming this.
BTW there are many vintage cars in the Narahi area and old hyderabad which are in decent condition and few of them are fiat badged.
Will look out for the abandoned car near badshahnagar crossing. I think you are referring to the garage on the left side/opposite the entrance of station.
Old 6th February 2010, 03:24   #25
BANNED

Mr.Sagar, there is a surprise for you from FCB.
Karthik1100 will gift you that surprise in some days
Old 6th February 2010, 07:41   #26
Senior - BHPian

Mr. Sagar: When is your car hitting the roads?? Without the founders Fiat, its difficult to start the Club!
Old 6th February 2010, 08:10   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Mr.Sagar, there is a surprise for you from FCB.
Karthik1100 will gift you that surprise in some days
Oh is it. Then waiting for it impatiently.
Old 6th February 2010, 08:19   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Mr. Sagar: When is your car hitting the roads?? Without the founders Fiat, its difficult to start the Club!
Arun bhai (first time calling you hope you don't mind) did you saw Capt Chauhan's post (vintageman). He stated that there are around 10 milicentos in Lucknow in running condition.. I am gearing up today to meet some owners which are known to me and also if time permits will be meeting Dhruv a.k.a. Crackedhead. BTW FYI i was on my way to somewhere and saw nearly 7 fiats/PP in running condition parked outside the houses on roads. There was also one delight parked inside the parking lot of a building. Good amount of cars to find in a day. BTW out of 7 6 of them were white.
Old 6th February 2010, 08:49   #29
Senior - BHPian

Good going Sagar

Don't worry much about the number of cars. Lesser the cars, its better.

Try meeting the owners of the Classic Fiats. And have a First small Club Meet may be next Sunday to officially start the Club.
Old 6th February 2010, 10:59   #30
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Dear Sagar, i asked u to mail ur email id to me

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks