Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2010, 20:00   #346
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Only the Thread of FCB is silent but all the other activities like parts collection are in full swing! As we just finished our Rally/Meet we have nothing mush to say..

But eagerly waiting for the Grand Meet of FCCH and FCL! So whats the progress in the preparations for the Grand meet?

FCL Sagar, long time no news from you too!
Due to some personal family matters wasn't able to communicate/update on forum. As pointed out to you before Arun bhai planning a meet this month. BTW few days have been spent collecting some parts from scrapyard. So whats the update from your side. How is the parts collection going on ??
Old 1st April 2010, 20:09   #347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Due to some personal family matters wasn't able to communicate/update on forum. As pointed out to you before Arun bhai planning a meet this month. BTW few days have been spent collecting some parts from scrapyard. So whats the update from your side. How is the parts collection going on ??
Hope the problem is not because of Fiats. Because I did and I am still getting screwed at home because I spend lot of time on Fiats. I try controlling myself a lot but not able to. May be I need to go to a Psychiatrist.

Regarding parts collection I have just updated the parts for future thread.

Last edited by arun1100 : 1st April 2010 at 20:14.
Old 1st April 2010, 20:17   #348
Senior - BHPian

No sir its not because of the fiats. Its more of the health related issues of my father. Same passion means we should be ready for somewhat same type of end results from our family members.
Old 1st April 2010, 20:19   #349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No sir its not because of the fiats. Its more of the health related issues of my father. Same passion means we should be ready for somewhat same type of end results from our family members.
Oh ok.. Family matters first. Hope Aal iz wel soon.
Old 1st April 2010, 21:44   #350
Senior - BHPian

FCCH Progress...nearing the Grand Launch

FCCH has made a considerable progress in the last 2 weeks.
I have basically been busy with preparations for the granb launch of the club.Hence the first act was getting togather some collaterals,i.e Banners,Posters,stickers,business cards and T-Shirts(for founder members only).As of yesterday all these collaterals have been delivered to me and ready.
All England Badminton Champion and local icon Mr.Pullela Gopichand has agreed to inaugurate the club officially with unveiling the logo on 25th April.This will be a large scale event,which will be held in the precincts of Charminar.
Im targetting about 15-20 Fiats assemble at this Grand opening

Another main Focus of the launch will be the unveiling of 2 of our classic beauties: Suren and Shiva's Elegants.These are the real pride of FCCH and Im positive that they will captivate everyone's attention.This is the reason i have delayed the launch to month end so that both the Elegants which are still in restoration,are complete in every respect to their pristine condition.

Starting next week,I will commence some press bytes and sound bytes on All India Radio FM channel (where i will go live as guest VJ) to announce about FCCH Grand Launch.
3-4 TV channels and Print Media will be there to cover the event.
Already with out promo or canvassing i have close to 7 Fiatians who are eager to join the club with their beauties.

Wish us all the good luck.

@Karthik 1100,& Arun the collaterals look fabulous with FCCH Logo designed by Karthik 1100.Especially the Banners,T-shirts and stickers are fabulous.FCCH owes you way too much for the wonderful creative thoughts you put in to create the Logo !!!
If I had funds,I would have loved to fly all the 4 founders of FCB to our Grand Launch.Seriously FCB,if you can join us on 25th April for the Grand Launch,we will be over the moon.

Last edited by hillram : 1st April 2010 at 21:45.
Old 1st April 2010, 22:05   #351
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
All England Badminton Champion and local icon Mr.Pullela Gopichand has agreed to inaugurate the club officially with unveiling the logo on 25th April.This will be a large scale event,which will be held in the precincts of Charminar.
Im targetting about 15-20 Fiats assemble at this Grand opening

Another main Focus of the launch will be the unveiling of 2 of our classic beauties: Suren and Shiva's Elegants.

Wish us all the good luck.
Wow, congrats ram! That's great news indeed! A real marvellous start for a fiat classic club!

And cant wait to see Suren and Shiva's elegants at the venue! Must be some honour indeed for them both!

PS: Can I attend (ie. as a spectator?)
Old 1st April 2010, 22:19   #352
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

wow.......it sounds great. FCCH rocks Hyderabad. i guess its the 1st and the best ever start of Fiat club in Indian History. i feel proud of myself for creating a logo, that will go on the biggest event of fiat history. All the very very best Ram, shiva, suren and bala on behalf of FCB, Cheers guys!
Old 1st April 2010, 22:50   #353
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have basically been busy with preparations for the granb launch of the club.
Whoa! You are really working hard for the Grand launch of FCCH!

Quote:
Another main Focus of the launch will be the unveiling of 2 of our classic beauties: Suren and Shiva's Elegants.These are the real pride of FCCH and Im positive that they will captivate everyone's attention.This is the reason i have delayed the launch to month end so that both the Elegants which are still in restoration,are complete in every respect to their pristine condition.
Ram and Others:
Please don't mistake me with whatever I am going to say! I just can't resist to say this....

When you say "the two Elegants are the real pride of FCCH" what about other Fiats? Aren't they Pride of FCCH? Please treat all Fiats(Padmini or Delight or Millecento or whatever) as same let them be in whatever condition they are.

For example, if you see FCB's Republic day rally pics, there was one grey Padmini. A 60 year old gentleman came in it driving.

The car's door's were badly rusted and he had stuck the brown color tape on the door just to cover the rust. The gentleman didn't get down of the car for all the two hours during the meet. Initially I thought because of attitude he did not bother to get down. At the end of the rally, during photo shoot of members and their cars, I angrily asked him to get out of the car at least for sometime.

When he got out of the car, I was shocked to see that he was a handicapped person, barely able to stand, who drove the car with great difficulty and came to the meet just because he loves his car. He then said to me "I dream to restore my Fiat to pristine condition before I die". I almost felt like crying at that point. This is called real PASSION.! I dream to have such Fiatians in FCB.

For me all Fiats let them be in Bangalore, Hyd, Mumbai, Bihar or Lucknow are pride of FCB.

Quote:
@Karthik 1100,& Arun the collaterals look fabulous with FCCH Logo designed by Karthik 1100.Especially the Banners,T-shirts and stickers are fabulous.FCCH owes you way too much for the wonderful creative thoughts you put in to create the Logo !!!
If I had funds,I would have loved to fly all the 4 founders of FCB to our Grand Launch.Seriously FCB,if you can join us on 25th April for the Grand Launch,we will be over the moon.
We will try our best to make it. Or at least I will try my level best to attend the meet!

Last edited by arun1100 : 1st April 2010 at 22:52.
Old 1st April 2010, 23:04   #354
Senior - BHPian

Amazing stride it would be Ram, just fantastic
Old 2nd April 2010, 08:06   #355
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
PS: Can I attend (ie. as a spectator?)
Your are always welcome. My car though being restored, it owes much to you as without you, the restoration would be far from complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
wow.......it sounds great. FCCH rocks Hyderabad. i guess its the 1st and the best ever start of Fiat club in Indian History. i feel proud of myself for creating a logo, that will go on the biggest event of fiat history. All the very very best Ram, shiva, suren and bala on behalf of FCB, Cheers guys!
Thanks Karthik for your wonderful logo and for your best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Whoa! You are really working hard for the Grand launch of FCCH!

When you say "the two Elegants are the real pride of FCCH" what about other Fiats? Aren't they Pride of FCCH? Please treat all Fiats(Padmini or Delight or Millecento or whatever) as same let them be in whatever condition they are.

We will try our best to make it. Or at least I will try my level best to attend the meet!
arun, the 2 elegants are just being used for the main launch with the other cars in the background,this is where the limelight of the elegants end in FCCH. We anticipate more nawabi padmini's than milli's / CL's / S&SS / 1100D in the club during its inception. As a matter of fact I own a rundown padmini myself and it was swung into action during the first ever meet of FCCH so more number of fiat's the more merrier is our main motto.

Kudo's to the challenged gentleman who has driven his PP to your annual meet, may be a picture of him with his PP would be nice

It would be nice if you guys can attend the FCCH launch and let's plan for a fcch/fcb meet as dicussed earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Amazing stride it would be Ram, just fantastic
Right said fred !

Last edited by Cyberdoctorind : 2nd April 2010 at 08:08.
Old 2nd April 2010, 10:05   #356
Senior - BHPian

@Arun..Let me clarify your thoughts.
We at FCCH came togather to seek the pleasure of meeting Fiatians,no matter in which ever Fiat they drive or own.Hence our real pleasure is to see all the Fiats-Classics to Padminis.I see that there is no discrimination in any of the Fiats to join us (except Unos,Palios and Puntos !!!)
By launching the Centre light Fiats as a part of the launch,we are only trying to spread the Fiat spirit and its reinvigoration.The rest of the cars will also share the limelight.I myself own a Super Select and a Delight.
We will no way subdue any Fiat and Imin the process of talking to various owners to start doing up their Fiats to come to the launch and be part of the spirit.Whether they join FCCH or not is a secondary question.
Ongoing we will have drive meets with all the Fiats which will include Padminis,1100s and other classics of Fiat.
Hope Im clear now.
Old 2nd April 2010, 14:39   #357
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
Ram garu our FCCH has starting reaping fruits (Comments)

For example, if you see FCB's Republic day rally pics, there was one grey Padmini. A 60 year old gentleman came in it driving.

The car's door's were badly rusted and he had stuck the brown color tape on the door just to cover the rust. The gentleman didn't get down of the car for all the two hours during the meet. Initially I thought because of attitude he did not bother to get down. At the end of the rally, during photo shoot of members and their cars, I angrily asked him to get out of the car at least for sometime.

When he got out of the car, I was shocked to see that he was a handicapped person, barely able to stand, who drove the car with great difficulty and came to the meet just because he loves his car. He then said to me "I dream to restore my Fiat to pristine condition before I die". I almost felt like crying at that point. This is called real PASSION.! I dream to have such Fiatians in FCB.

Arun I am moved, the incident also made my heart sink in tears, I felt the same what you have gone through, thats right my friend sometimes what we see is not right (looks are deceptive) Please convey my regards and pass on my salute to the gentleman, "I dream to restore my Fiat to pristine condition before I die" as told by the old man brought tears in my eyes. I wish I had money I will restoring the car and give him surprise gift.

Quote:
@Arun..Let me clarify your thoughts.
We at FCCH came togather to seek the pleasure of meeting Fiatians,no matter in which ever Fiat they drive or own.Hence our real pleasure is to see all the Fiats-Classics to Padminis.I see that there is no discrimination in any of the Fiats to join us (except Unos,Palios and Puntos !!!)
By launching the Centre light Fiats as a part of the launch,we are only trying to spread the Fiat spirit and its reinvigoration.The rest of the cars will also share the limelight.I myself own a Super Select and a Delight.
We will no way subdue any Fiat and Imin the process of talking to various owners to start doing up their Fiats to come to the launch and be part of the spirit.Whether they join FCCH or not is a secondary question.
Ongoing we will have drive meets with all the Fiats which will include Padminis,1100s and other classics of Fiat.
Hope Im clear now.
Absoulutely, there is no discremination to any Fiatans or Padminians, its just we are very excited for the launch day and we feel Ram's and Suren's car are also getting restored and would be a good to see these angels turning brand new.
Old 2nd April 2010, 16:39   #358
Senior - BHPian

It seems the event planned by you people will be a mega event and surely will be eye catcher which will promote your club and help increase the number of members. A good day to unveil the elegants of Shiva and Suren bhai. Good luck and best wishes from FCL.
Old 2nd April 2010, 20:00   #359
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It seems the event planned by you people will be a mega event and surely will be eye catcher which will promote your club and help increase the number of members. A good day to unveil the elegants of Shiva and Suren bhai. Good luck and best wishes from FCL.
Yup! hope it should be a great success as planned, I'm sure Ram's and other members planning and programmes should go as per schedule. Thanks Sagar for the kind intentions and you are there right that day?.
Old 4th April 2010, 18:59   #360
Senior - BHPian

Today,myself and Shiva went on a recee to recover some of his Elegant parts from a mechanic and at the garage we found an amazing Elegant standing under the Sun.A look at the interiors revealed that it wasnt original as most the interior parts were changed.
To Shiva's amazement,this Elegant has small headlights,on which an healthy discussion was going on this tread.
We took measurements of the headlights,the fender design and came back a little knowledgeable.
We heard a far fetched story at the garage that this Elegant was one of the 50 cars imported by the Nizam from Italy.I wondered where the rest of the 49 were !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-apy-1606.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-apy-1606-.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-apy-1606-b.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks