Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2010, 21:12   #496
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
@Sushil..Please join us if you can on the 1st May.FCCH would be even more happy if you can make it with your Padmini.
Hi Hillram sir
Thanks for the invitation. I shall surely try to make it on may 1st, Hope my boss approves my leave that day.
In fact i missed the golden opportunity to meet you, when you had come to meet Mr das and his Premier Padmini S1, He happens to be my Neighbour.
Looking forward to meet you all in person.
Three Cheers for FCCH hyderabad.
Great going everyone, All the best.

Regards

Sushil Narayanan.
Old 27th April 2010, 00:10   #497
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sushil nice to see you here, Welcome to FCCH. I knew "where the honey is the bear is" he he. I know it will take some time for you to get your dad's car done up but on 1st you are joining me in my car my friend. Your boss should have no problem in granting you leave if not I give you idea my friend a solid bakra idea which never fails. He he.
Old 27th April 2010, 00:23   #498
Senior - BHPian

Sushil its Great to hear that you know Mr.Mitwa Das.Infact he also agreed to come for the FCCH Meet.I will remind him.
Old 27th April 2010, 13:49   #499
Senior - BHPian

FCCH - 1st Member Meet - 1st May

FCCH will meet for the first time with new members and welcome them.
Date : 1st May 2010
Time : 8.30am
Venue : Necklace Road (opp.MMTS Railway Station)

Here are the confirmed new members:
1. Siraj Attari - Fiat 1100 Select
2. Amanullah - Fiat Safari
3. Mitwa Das - Premier Padmini 137D
4. Gurudev Singh - Fiat 600 (Hopefully)
5. Sushil - Premier Padmini
6. Narendra Kale - Premier Padmini
7.Col.Bahadur - Premier Padmini

8.Shiva Kalyan - Premier Padmini
9.Balaji Iyengar - Premier Padmini
10.Surendran B - Fiat 1100 Elegant
11.Ram Kiran - Fiat 1100 Super Select
12.Ram Kiran - Fiat 1100 Delight (Driven by Anirudha Basu(Mile Cruncher),Team Bhpian)

@Gendarmee why dont you bring your Fiat Select to this meet.Good occasion to meet up.
All other Fiat classic car owners in Hyderabad and (other cities !!!) are welcome to join this meet.

Last edited by hillram : 27th April 2010 at 13:55.
Old 27th April 2010, 16:05   #500
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
12.Ram Kiran - Fiat 1100 Delight (Driven by Anirudha Basu(Mile Cruncher),Team Bhpian)

@Gendarmee why dont you bring your Fiat Select to this meet.Good occasion to meet up.
If I'm not wrong, gendermee had said that their select had been sold in the 90s itself? He does have a millecento in his family though.

Mile Cruncher driving your delight, ram? Hmm.....'hope he doesnt drive it the same way as his Bolero!
Old 28th April 2010, 00:05   #501
Senior - BHPian

Ram did Sushil confirm he is getting PP. I know he doesn't have one as of now. If he said he is coming in one then it should be a surprise to me aswell.

It should be fun and amazing to see all the angels together and I am excited to see the scenic beauty of these beauties moving in a convoy and we getting the WOW!! effect.
Old 28th April 2010, 01:29   #502
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Ram did Sushil confirm he is getting PP
Im being optimistic Bala.
Old 28th April 2010, 20:03   #503
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
FCCH is meeting on 1st May 2010 to welcome the new members and enjoy their beauties.The details of the meet are :

Date : 1st May 2010
Time : 8.30am
Venue : Necklace Road,Hyderabad
Event : Welcoming new members,Introductions followed by Breakfast and a short drive around Necklace Road.

Suren's Elegant which has completed the paint job and fittings in progress,will most probably grace the occassion,much to my DELIGHT.

FCCH Founders will be asusual there to welcome new members.
All are welcome.
Good luck on your meet! More than anyone, the new members will really appreciate as its an opportunity for them to socialize with the rest of the club members. If possible, have all the new members introduce themselves. You can then see how happy they will be and the emotions that come through while they speak of their love towards Fiats
Old 29th April 2010, 08:49   #504
Senior - BHPian

Ram garu and Team:

I saw one very neat 1980s Padmini in Chitoor. Well, what attracted me was the number. It is ATC 1..!! Its lying on the main road, looked like resting in peace. Hope it will be rescued.
Old 29th April 2010, 10:31   #505
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Ram garu and Team:

I saw one very neat 1980s Padmini in Chitoor. Well, what attracted me was the number. It is ATC 1..!! Its lying on the main road, looked like resting in peace. Hope it will be rescued.
We will definitly try to rescue this Fiat,provided we are able to reach the owner there.I tried looking up on the RTA site for registration details,but no luck.
Indeed FCCH is there to help people restore their Fiats.I myself am overseeing the restoration of 4 cars presently.
past few days,i have been literally stopping Premier Padminis on the road and giving them pamplets to attend the FCCH Meet on 1st May.Just this morning I stopped an immaculate 137D in the middle of the road and caused a traffic Jam for few minutes.The end result was so sweet.The owner of the 137D was delighted that such a club has started and has agreed to come to the meet.Thats what i call Fiattitude.

Also I have been getting enquiries that owners who have disposed off their Fiats want to come and attend this meet,just to look at the Fiats.How wonderful is the Fiat Spirit !!!!!!!!!!
Old 29th April 2010, 10:39   #506
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Ram.. Hats off to your Fiattitude!

The way you stop cars in the middle of the road, I too used to do that a lot. There are instances when I used to follow them up till their house and then invite them, for obvious reasons!

Seeing me doing this, my sister too has done few times!! Even my nieces alert me whenever they see a Fiat and sometimes even at an Ambassador!
Old 29th April 2010, 10:52   #507
Senior - BHPian

And to take it further for FCL i rang the door bell of houses having fiats parked inside or out.
Old 29th April 2010, 10:59   #508
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Strange indeed! I'd seen a select here, APC 1, also originally from Chittor, but a one-owner car, that I unfortunately narrowly missed saving from the scrappies couple of years ago:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1241417-post152.html

Sad that all Chitoor fiats with the no. 1 seem to end unhappily!
Old 29th April 2010, 11:51   #509
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
And to take it further for FCL i rang the door bell of houses having fiats parked inside or out.
Sagar Bhai..Thats the easiest way rather.Imagine chasing a Premier Padmini and halting the traffic.Cops wont be happy.
Old 29th April 2010, 18:56   #510
Senior - BHPian

Very true sir.Hope you were not troubled by cops. Although at many times i was shooed off mistakenly thinking that i am a salesman. Imagine the disappointment. But fiatitude took over these things and i moved on further.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks