Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2010, 01:00   #511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Good luck on your meet! More than anyone, the new members will really appreciate as its an opportunity for them to socialize with the rest of the club members. If possible, have all the new members introduce themselves. You can then see how happy they will be and the emotions that come through while they speak of their love towards Fiats
That's a good Idea we can try. We ourselves are not sure how the day would be each one of us have our own versions of dreams. atleast me. he he

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Ram garu and Team:

I saw one very neat 1980s Padmini in Chitoor. Well, what attracted me was the number. It is ATC 1..!! Its lying on the main road, looked like resting in peace. Hope it will be rescued.
Where in chittor my friend, may be we would be lucky to find a Team Bhpian out there to source the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
We will definitly try to rescue this Fiat,provided we are able to reach the owner there.I tried looking up on the RTA site for registration details,but no luck.
Indeed FCCH is there to help people restore their Fiats.I myself am overseeing the restoration of 4 cars presently.
past few days,i have been literally stopping Premier Padminis on the road and giving them pamplets to attend the FCCH Meet on 1st May.Just this morning I stopped an immaculate 137D in the middle of the road and caused a traffic Jam for few minutes.The end result was so sweet.The owner of the 137D was delighted that such a club has started and has agreed to come to the meet.Thats what i call Fiattitude.

Also I have been getting enquiries that owners who have disposed off their Fiats want to come and attend this meet,just to look at the Fiats.How wonderful is the Fiat Spirit !!!!!!!!!!
Again hats off Ram for the efforts you are putting in here. I am feeling shame that I am unable to assist you here in however I love doing all these. I will get on to action, pulling up socks, tightning lace etc etc.
Old 30th April 2010, 10:18   #512
Senior - BHPian

Just another 1 day before FCCH 1st Member meet happens.
Please join us with your classic fiats.
Old 30th April 2010, 11:12   #513
Senior - BHPian

Mmm!! Butterflies inside stomach.

Shyam is also coming along with me in my car. Hurray!!
Old 30th April 2010, 11:22   #514
Senior - BHPian

It's the final countdown!

So, whats the schedule for tomorrow? Breakfast?

Warning: Please post high resolution and perfect pics of all the cars and their owners, immediately after the meet. Delay wont be entertained. If possible give live feed!
Old 30th April 2010, 11:27   #515
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
It's the final countdown!

So, whats the schedule for tomorrow? Breakfast?

Warning: Please post high resolution and perfect pics of all the cars and their owners, immediately after the meet. Delay wont be entertained. If possible give live feed!
We respect All the expectations and will try keep up to it!!
Old 30th April 2010, 12:10   #516
Senior - BHPian

Wishing FCCH good luck for its first member meet.Hoping to see many beauties turning out tomorrow. And as Arun bhai warned you all do post the detailed pics along with their owners.
Old 30th April 2010, 15:58   #517
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Shyam is also coming along with me in my car. Hurray!!
Shyam you are welcome,but i would ask you to refrain from bringing your mechanic as he is normally seen tagging along with you for obvious reasons at the automobile meets.This is our first FCCH member meet and i dont want it to be diluted or confused why im organising it.
Old 30th April 2010, 20:40   #518
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
i would ask you to refrain from bringing your mechanic as he is normally seen tagging along with you for obvious reasons at the automobile meets.This is our first FCCH member meet and i dont want it to be diluted or confused why im organising it.
Not to worry ram. On a lighter note, I'm anyway not going to be bringing any of my own cars, so he wouldnt need to tag along with me!!

PS: No news from Suren lately. Suren: if you're out there, is your elegant done yet?

Last edited by Stanher : 30th April 2010 at 20:43.
Old 30th April 2010, 22:37   #519
Senior - BHPian

Hope all the cars and owners are ready for tomorrow. It will be fun. I wish the weather should also to be kind to us tomorrow. Hyd is becoming like oven day by day.

Wondering why shiva is not around us on this thread, its been quite some time. If you are reading this then buddy where are you, see you tomorrow.

Gentlemen who all are coming tomorrow for any assistance feel free to call any of our founder members. I am available at 9866368383. see you all at the spot

Last edited by chanu : 30th April 2010 at 22:40.
Old 30th April 2010, 23:24   #520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Hope all the cars and owners are ready for tomorrow. It will be fun. I wish the weather should also to be kind to us tomorrow. Hyd is becoming like oven day by day.

Wondering why shiva is not around us on this thread, its been quite some time. If you are reading this then buddy where are you, see you tomorrow.

Gentlemen who all are coming tomorrow for any assistance feel free to call any of our founder members. I am available at 9866368383. see you all at the spot
All the Fiat Owners have been personally invited/reminded by me this evening.There are a few drop outs due to personal reasons and we look forward to see them next meet.
All preparations have been done.
Unfortunatly Shiva might not join tomorrow.
@Bala,we need to meet at 8am tomorrow at the venue to have a briefing of the Founder Members and do some arrangements at the venue.Hope you will be there.
Old 1st May 2010, 13:17   #521
Senior - BHPian

FCCH 1st Members Meet

It was a cloudy morning today and perfect weather,not too hot,too sunny,FCCH was geared up for the 1st Members Meet.
At 8.15am,myself and Anirudh (Mile Cruncher) rolled into the Necklace Road MMTS parking in my Super Select and Delight and parked in order.Soon we were joined by Fiatians of FCCH.Suren's 1957 Elegant was the star of the show with shining newly restored looks.
It was the first meet for FCCH with members and I was expecting atleast 10 confirmed cars.Finally 7 turned up in good spirits and we rejoiced the whole morning.
One of the local TV channels covered the entire event with some scintillating drive of the Fiats around Necklace Road.
The following members were present at the meet:
- Suren : 1957 Elegant
- SIraj : 1960 Select
- Aman : 1964 Delight
- Ram Kiran : 1963 Super Select & 1969 Delight
- Narendra : Premier Padmini BE
- Bala : Premier Padmini
After a hearty breakfast,we had press interviews of each owner sharing the delight of owing their Fiat.
It was a good start for FCCH and the members went back with many sweet memories.
Team Bhpians Avinash (mobike008),Nazim (pulsar 56),Shyam (Stanher) and Anirudha (Mile cruncher) extended their encouragement and stood by us all through out.A perfect harmony betweem Team BHP and FCCH.
Nazim and Stanher did the clicking part and will upload all the pics soon.
Bala,Suren please post your experiance of the 1st Meet and how you felt as founders.
It was Fiatful meet and a perfect LAUNCH for FCCH.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00016.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00020.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00021.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00022.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00023.jpg  

Last edited by hillram : 1st May 2010 at 13:30.
Old 1st May 2010, 14:13   #522
BHPian

Congratulations All For The First Meet

Hi all

The pictures are really amazing.

Wish I was also there but could not make it on account of health problems.

will sure try to catch up with you all once i feel a lill better.

Regards

3 Cheers for FCCH

Sushil
Old 1st May 2010, 14:53   #523
Senior - BHPian

It was a fun filled and informative meet for me. Thanks for the invite!

All the cars have been well maintained and driving Ram's both the FIATs.

Look forward to joining in for other FCCH meets as well
Old 1st May 2010, 15:08   #524
Senior - BHPian

Congrats FCCH!
Good to see Narendra's car!

Waiting for more pics.

Last edited by arun1100 : 1st May 2010 at 15:10.
Old 1st May 2010, 15:24   #525
Senior - BHPian

Way to go FCCH!

You guys surely had a Fiatful day! May be once your Club is established, some of us will start attending your meets too regularly. It will be good if you too come over to Bangy during our Meets.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks