Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2010, 19:21   #751
BHPian

2nd Meet , One more FIATfull Day!!!!!

I am bit disappointed to see only 04 FIATs. It seems that there is a long struggle for FCCHians to drive FIAT owners in Hyd. Nice to meet Sushil first time and hopefully he must have ignited his passion to own a FIAT in Hyd( though he owns one at Bhopal) after journey in "Super Select" to "Padmini" for almost 80+ kms. Here are some diffrent angle shots from my camera.
Ram and Bala with Padmini Taxi model
Backside view of FIATs parked at Airport Parking
Chitchatting and having snacks at Airport Village
The gentleman who met on return journey and agreed to join FCCH club activities. ( He sold his Premier Safari just 01 year back; Now he is regretting)
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-011.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-012.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-013.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-014.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-016.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch_2nd-meet-017.jpg  

Old 18th July 2010, 19:40   #752
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful Fiats, in striking colours. .
The picture in the Airport bay looks superb. With the roof trusses seen above, it almost looks as though these babies are being redied for a PDC (pre-delivery check) at the Assembly line !!
Old 18th July 2010, 20:21   #753
Senior - BHPian

Good show fiatians. So finally FCCH had the most awaited monsoon drive. Hope you people enjoyed your long drive to the full. Although i couldn't get the reason for the non participation of various members in this meet.
Old 18th July 2010, 21:27   #754
BHPian

Hi FCCH guys,
I have one idea. Anyway we have decided to meet on every 2nd sunday. At least 5-6 FIATs will be regular. I think we should arrange diffrent spots in and around Hyd-S'bad. Because always necklace road will be monotonous. There are few options
1. Meeting at Zoo and drive to Gandipet dam
2. Meeting at Tank Bund road and drive to Hitech city (Shilpramam)
3. Meeting at charminar and drive to Saroornagar Lake
4. Meet at Railway station, Nampally and drive to JNT University, KPHB Colony
5. Osmania University
6. SD road,Secunderabad
7. Army Club, S'bad and drive to Shamirpet lake
8. LB Nagar cirle and then drive to Ramoji Film City
9. DRDO Township and then drive to Chilkur balaji Temple
10. Dilsukhnagar and then drive to Chennai road
and so on............
Because I feel if you really touch each and every part of city every month, and drives on various roads, more n more people will see our beauties and get inspiration to join and maroon their FIATs. Also always there should be one common spot where all has to gather , display cars for about 1 Hr and then start for long drive destination.Whoever lives in that area will decide the meeting spot and then drive route to destination...............
Old 18th July 2010, 21:28   #755
BHPian

Hi FCCH guys,
I have one idea. Anyway we have decided to meet on every 2nd sunday. At least 5-6 FIATs will be regular. I think we should arrange diffrent spots in and around Hyd-S'bad. Because always necklace road will be monotonous. There are few options
1. Meeting at Zoo and drive to Gandipet dam
2. Meeting at Tank Bund road and drive to Hitech city (Shilpramam)
3. Meeting at charminar and drive to Saroornagar Lake
4. Meet at Railway station, Nampally and drive to JNT University, KPHB Colony
5. Osmania University
6. SD road,Secunderabad
7. Army Club, S'bad and drive to Shamirpet lake
8. LB Nagar cirle and then drive to Ramoji Film City
9. DRDO Township and then drive to Chilkur balaji Temple
10. Dilsukhnagar and then drive to Chennai road
and so on............
Because I feel if you really touch each and every part of city every month, and drives on various roads, more n more people will see our beauties and get inspiration to join and maroon their FIATs. Also always there should be one common spot where all has to gather , display cars for about 1 Hr and then start for long drive destination.Whoever lives in that area will decide the meeting spot and then drive route to destination...............
Old 18th July 2010, 22:56   #756
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Superb show there FCCH. Looong Live FIATs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkale2 View Post
Hi FCCH guys,
I have one idea. Anyway we have decided to meet on every 2nd sunday. At least 5-6 FIATs will be regular.
Warning: Monthly meets are addictive and can turn into daily meets!! FCB too planned on having monthly meets, but now we meet almost daily!! We founders meet up and drive down to various parts of the city to meet different members.

Good luck FCCH!
Old 18th July 2010, 22:58   #757
Senior - BHPian

Monsoon......Came soon

Yes!! its can't be better than this. Fiattitude at the purest form. Thanks a lot guys for being today with your beauties. It was fantastic day starting at 8:00 am I guess at Ram's place and me joining half way through as I live at the other end of the world.

Narendra saab for now we shall refrain to one place (Necklace road) for sometime as we need to settup a Hub c/o address for us till the Fiat crowd gets to know the place where we are there, no doubt we shall cover all the city nook and corner as you have mentioned or else we can take festive occassions as a theme and we shall wish the entire city, we can also have birthdays or rememberance day of our freedom fighters and can setup a drive or a show, we have all the reasons to celebrate FIATtitude its that we need to WORK and GROW.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_08.53-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_08.53_01-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_08.54-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_08.54_01-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_08.54_02-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_11.32-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p180710_12.20-desktop-resolution.jpg  

chanu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2010, 10:32   #758
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
The highlight of the day was that Narendra Kale became life member of FCCH officially.
Congrats NVK on becoming a life member of FCCH officially. Madan Mohan still recollects NVK as the die hard Fiat enthusiast of FCCH.

PRESIDENTji: What are the rules and regulations for becoming a life member of FCCH officially?
Old 20th July 2010, 11:03   #759
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
PRESIDENTji: What are the rules and regulations for becoming a life member of FCCH officially?
Basic rule is that one should possess a classic Fiat !!!
Apart from this,we would not like to discuss any further details on this thread as we are a registered organsiation and legally bound to maintain privacy.
Hope you understand.
Old 20th July 2010, 11:26   #760
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Basic rule is that one should possess a classic Fiat !!!
Apart from this,we would not like to discuss any further details on this thread as we are a registered organsiation and legally bound to maintain privacy.
Hope you understand.
Yup, I understood but not fully.

I thought any any Classic Fiat/Padmini owner in Hyderabad is by default a member of FCCH as it happens in FCB.
Sujith had initially suggested the Automatic formula, where all Fiat owners and enthusiasts on earth are AUTOMATICALLY members of FCB. We implemented it and it is highly successful(based on member's feedback)!! Kudos to simple thinking of Namma Sujith.
Old 20th July 2010, 11:38   #761
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Yup, I understood but not fully.

I thought any any Classic Fiat/Padmini owner in Hyderabad is by default a member of FCCH as it happens in FCB.
Sujith had initially suggested the Automatic formula, where all Fiat owners and enthusiasts on earth are AUTOMATICALLY members of FCB. We implemented it and it is highly successful(based on member's feedback)!! Kudos to simple thinking of Namma Sujith.
Arun..Please refrain from any discussions on the FCCH membership and other modalities on this thread,as your remarks may be contorversial.
We have a set of rules to abide to for both Team BHP as well as FCCH.

MODS: Please remark the sensitivity of these posts
Old 20th July 2010, 11:57   #762
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Arun..Please refrain from any discussions on the FCCH membership and other modalities on this thread,as your remarks may be contorversial.
Many Hyderabadi Fiatians like Mr. Narendra keep asking me through Social networking sites about FCCH membership rules. Hence I wanted to know the rules so that I could pass on to them.

As its FCCH thread, I thought discussions on FCCH membership is allowed. Sorry for this.

Quote:
Regarding violating rules of Team-Bhp, I have not violated any, please. I don't know rules of FCCH as its not clear anywhere, so I can't comment on this.

Quote:
MODS: Please remark the sensitivity of these posts
Go through my posts and please do the needful.
Old 20th July 2010, 22:58   #763
Senior - BHPian

Fcch @ Hias 2010

As we all know that Hyderabad International Auto Show 2010 (HIAS) is beginning from 22nd - 25th July 2010.
FCCH has been graciously,offered by the organisers of the event, a huge stall to display the Vintage Fiats.This is a really an achievement for us to be amongst legendary car stalls like Rolls Royce,JLR,Mercedes-Benz,BMW etc.
The FCCH stall is also located just infront of the Tata Fiat Stall,just to show how symbolic we can get.
FCCH stall with have a Super Select and a Delight and a Fiat 600 will be displayed at the entrance of HICC,Novotel.

Honestly we never thought we will taste such success in such a short time.

Please visit the FCCH stall at HIAS 2010 from 22nd - 25th July 2010 at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC) in Novotel,Kondapur,Cyberabad.

FCCH members consisting of myself,Shiva(Cyberdoctorind),Narendra Kale (nvkale2),Balaji(Chanu) and Suren (Suren 181) will be available at the FCCH stall to greet and meet the visitors.
Do join us and cheer for us.
Old 21st July 2010, 19:35   #764
BANNED

Quote:
As we all know that Hyderabad International Auto Show 2010 (HIAS) is beginning from 22nd - 25th July 2010.
FCCH has been graciously,offered by the organisers of the event, a huge stall to display the Vintage Fiats.This is a really an achievement for us to be amongst legendary car stalls like Rolls Royce,JLR,Mercedes-Benz,BMW etc.
Wow!! Is this the same event you had requested the slot for? FIATs being displayed alongside Rolls, Merc etc prove how GREAT Hamara Fiats are even after FIVE decades of being launched!!

Quote:
FCCH stall with have a Super Select and a Delight and a Fiat 600 will be displayed at the entrance of HICC,Novotel.
Suren: Why don't you request the event organizers to allow your Elegant too to be displayed. I know it was kept in the show last year, but still.. Your stunning Elegant will be a show stopper.
Old 22nd July 2010, 14:28   #765
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Hillram. FIATs reaching newer heights in India, again.

I guess you guys are busy getting your car ready for the event. All you FCCH guys own more than one Fiat so I am sure its confusing to decide which car to display. Chanu's rare '65 Delight-APPU will also be a unique one there. Visitors will be surprised to see 4 decades old Fiat still in original gray paint.

All The Best!

Most Viewed