Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2010, 21:03   #826
Senior - BHPian

Hello FCCH:

Hows the preparation going on for the Patriotic Day Meet?

Whats the status of cyberdoctorind's Elegant? Hope she is ready!!
Old 9th August 2010, 21:56   #827
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Hello FCCH:

Hows the preparation going on for the Patriotic Day Meet?

Whats the status of cyberdoctorind's Elegant? Hope she is ready!!
FCCH is almost set for the Independance day meet.We have some new members joining us this time and hopefully we will have more cars.
DHAA has extended an invitation to FCCH to particpate in the Rally.Our efforts are on and HIAS show has given us a good presence in the city.

Shiva's Elegant is in the completion stage.Again the owner is leaving no stone unturned to complete the restoration before the Aug 15th.

We are also eager to meet Mehul,as he will be the guest of honour at the meet.Its our way to show respect to FCK and support our Fiattitude.

Last edited by hillram : 9th August 2010 at 21:58.
Old 9th August 2010, 22:39   #828
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
We are also eager to meet Mehul,as he will be the guest of honour at the meet.Its our way to show respect to FCK and support our Fiattitude.
Mehul1100 told Arun1100 that his Hyd schedule is fixed and is very busy. Anyways, you guys can join FCB's next drive to Kangayam, to meet the FCK President-Mehul1100.
Old 9th August 2010, 22:51   #829
BHPian

Quote:
Mehul1100 told Arun1100 that his Hyd schedule is fixed and is very busy. Anyways, you guys can join FCB's next drive to Kangayam, to meet the FCK President-Mehul1100.
I'l pick him up from his Hotel in Kacheguda at 08:30, we'l go to venue at sharp 09:00. we'l have display of our cars for 30-45 mins and then by sharp 10:00 I'l drop him back to hotel/function venue. I think sparing 1 n half Hr should not be a problem . But anyway decision left to Mehul becoz I really don't know what r his plans on 15th.

Last edited by Fiat&Me : 9th August 2010 at 22:52.
Old 9th August 2010, 22:59   #830
Senior - BHPian

Mehul1100 - IN DEMAND!

Hope that Mehul1100 attends the Meet. He is a person with full FIATtitude! I am sure he will try his best!

Mehul1100: From the entire team of FCB 1100ians, we request you to kindly re-schedule your hectic schedule and give your FIATfull blessings to FCCHians too!

Old 9th August 2010, 23:06   #831
BHPian

Quote:
FCCH is almost set for the Independance day meet.We have some new members joining us this time and hopefully we will have more cars.
DHAA has extended an invitation to FCCH to particpate in the Rally.Our efforts are on and HIAS show has given us a good presence in the city.

Shiva's Elegant is in the completion stage.Again the owner is leaving no stone unturned to complete the restoration before the Aug 15th.

I am also eager to meet all FCCHians at Hyderabad, it will be dream come true. See you soon.
Old 9th August 2010, 23:08   #832
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
I am also eager to meet all FCCHians at Hyderabad, it will be dream come true. See you soon.
Thanks Mehul1100! I knew you will never say no to FCB's request.
Old 9th August 2010, 23:08   #833
BHPian

Quote:
Sure all are welcome for a Fiat drive to Kangayam, its a plan made long back with Arun S, hope it work outs soon.
Old 9th August 2010, 23:12   #834
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkale2 View Post
I'l pick him up from his Hotel in Kacheguda at 08:30, we'l go to venue at sharp 09:00. we'l have display of our cars for 30-45 mins and then by sharp 10:00 I'l drop him back to hotel/function venue. I think sparing 1 n half Hr should not be a problem . But anyway decision left to Mehul becoz I really don't know what r his plans on 15th.
Yes, nvkale I will call you as soon as I reach Hyderabad, the venue has changed, some were near Taj Hotel, will inform as I reach there.

Eager to meet you all, hope FCB too was with us this time, still not late FCbians are you listening?
Old 9th August 2010, 23:13   #835
BHPian

Quote:
Hope that Mehul1100 attends the Meet. He is a person with full FIATtitude! I am sure he will try his best!

Mehul1100: From the entire team of FCB 1100ians, we request you to kindly re-schedule your hectic schedule and give your FIATfull blessings to FCCHians too!

Sure I will attend the meet, no matter what ever the shedule, it will be a dream come true for me to attend a Fiat meet.
Old 9th August 2010, 23:20   #836
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Mehul1100! I knew you will never say no to FCB's request.
Yes, I cant say no FCB for anything, at your service FCB team, hope to meet you all soon.
Old 9th August 2010, 23:31   #837
Senior - BHPian

Who is this Mehul???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Sure all are welcome for a Fiat drive to Kangayam, its a plan made long back with Arun S, hope it work outs soon.
Thanks Mehul. Hope some FCCHians too will join.

Yes, its a dream for Arun1100 to visit Kangayam.

FCB and Mehul:
We FCB guys met Mehul1100 through Orkut. Within few weeks of becoming friends, we had lots of fights(virtual fights!! he he) for small silly reasons cos of Fiats. Then we all removed him from our friends list. Then slowly we became friends and added him back. Arun1100 did a patch work and we were all friends again.

In mid 2009 there was another fight. Reason:" Audi grill Fiat. Mehul added this Audi Fiat in his Orkut Album. We all had objection as he had not hidden the Audi logo while adding to the album. For this reason we had a fight and finally removed him from friends list again.

As usual we became friends with him again. By now we knew what exactly Mehul1100 was! Arun1100 considers Mehul1100 as his Guru as Mehul 1100 is responsible to solve some personal problems of Arun1100.

FCB and Mehul1100 is much beyond Fiats now. As Mehul1100 rightly says, our friendship is now glued with SuperGlue!!! Many more stories.. May be someother time!

Hope FCCHians too have a memorable story with Mehul1100.
Old 10th August 2010, 00:00   #838
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Mehul. Hope some FCCHians too will join.

Yes, its a dream for Arun1100 to visit Kangayam.

FCB and Mehul:
We FCB guys met Mehul1100 through Orkut. Within few weeks of becoming friends, we had lots of fights(virtual fights!! he he) for small silly reasons cos of Fiats. Then we all removed him from our friends list. Then slowly we became friends and added him back. Arun1100 did a patch work and we were all friends again.

In mid 2009 there was another fight. Reason:" Audi grill Fiat. Mehul added this Audi Fiat in his Orkut Album. We all had objection as he had not hidden the Audi logo while adding to the album. For this reason we had a fight and finally removed him from friends list again.

As usual we became friends with him again. By now we knew what exactly Mehul1100 was! Arun1100 considers Mehul1100 as his Guru as Mehul 1100 is responsible to solve some personal problems of Arun1100.

FCB and Mehul1100 is much beyond Fiats now. As Mehul1100 rightly says, our friendship is now glued with SuperGlue!!! Many more stories.. May be someother time!

Hope FCCHians too have a memorable story with Mehul1100.
Ofcourse all Fiatians are welcome for Fiat meet at Kangayam.

I came to know about FCB via orkut only, before that I was feeling that I am the only person left in this world who loves Fiat1100/Padmini, but then after meeting FCBians on orkut the spirit of Fiatism in me got a rapid boost beyond imagination.

Meet Arun S, he had helped me lot on my car issues then, but eventually our fights started on silly matters, and we removed each other with some FCBians too from the friends list. Thanks to Karthik Mallur of FCB who was still on my friends list gave me some tips to stay in group, and some personal advice too, which I follow till date, so patched up with all again.

I felt it was fool of me to fight with Arun S, as he was the first Fiat friend I had in my life, all my other friends like me, but dislike my fiat, that was the main reason the bond with Arun S and other FCBians is so strong.

The PremierPadmini site is result of an such a fight with FCBians on some issue, and again patch up and inspiration from Arun S to make a club in Kangayam called FCK, all these things I never dreamt in my life, and all a sudden life was changed from a unknown person in a small village.

I had planned to join FCB for two meets, but some problem arised all the time and I couldnt meet them. But destiny made us meet at Bangalore Railway Station when I was going Mumbai. It was pleasant surprise by Arun S, Karthik Mallur and Karthik Makam. I felt the pleasure of meeting someone for the first time and still I was close to all, knew all well and the bond that made them come to meet.

Hats off to FCB for the support and sharing the spirit of Fiatism.

Special Thanks to Arun S and Karthik M.B.
So the bond with Arun S is beyond Fiatism.
Old 10th August 2010, 00:05   #839
Senior - BHPian

Mehul.indeed its our passion for Fiats that bonds us togather.Lets always stay that way and find constructive ways to help each other.
FCB provided us with great support too.
Old 10th August 2010, 00:11   #840
BHPian

Quote:
Mehul.indeed its our passion for Fiats that bonds us togather.Lets always stay that way and find constructive ways to help each other.
FCB provided us with great support too.
True Hillram, together we can and we will make a difference to the way people look at Fiat1100, I think we are sucessfull to a extend.

Most Viewed