Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2010, 21:07   #886
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Its an absolute delight to see lot of new comers and their cars coming to FCCH it feels as if far friends are joining back to the family.

Thanks Sonu bhai for bringing in your 500, I guess you must the youngest
Fiatian out here. I appreciate your efforts and love for the classic cars and bikes.

Welcome new members with you comes in new enthusiam and experiences apart from the Honourable guests from other clubs.

Thanks Mehul for making up till here, How do you feel? thanks for the stickers apprecate your passion for Fiats.

Folks forgive me for being absent (for FCCH meet) due to some personal obligations and a sincere thanks guys (Ram, Shiva and esp Narendra saab) for picking at 8:00 AM and dropping Mehul at the Hotel (I am sure Mehul feels the same) also for arranging and making the meet yet another memorable event.
Chanu. you missed the meet, it was wonderful experiences for me to attend the meet and I greatfull Narendra Kale and Ram Sir for providing me the opportunity to meet new Fiatians, Fiats.

Ofcourse I missed my close friend Arun S and other fellow FCBians and FCKians too.

The cars really inspired me to buy one Select or Fiat600 if I am getting in my budget.

Special thanks to Narendra, without whom it would not have been possible for me to attend the meet as well as another function too.

Thanks FCCh for the wonderful momento pics of which are attached here with rally videos at orkt and pp site.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-18082010049.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-18082010050.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-18082010051.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010023001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010022001.jpg  

Old 18th August 2010, 21:21   #887
Senior - BHPian

Mehul...it was a real pleasure to have you at the FCCH meet on I-Day.Im now making all the plans to come to Kangayam.Its now like a Fiat Sister City (FSC),like Bangalore for FCCH !!!

Last edited by hillram : 18th August 2010 at 21:23.
Old 18th August 2010, 21:56   #888
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Mehul...it was a real pleasure to have you at the FCCH meet on I-Day.Im now making all the plans to come to Kangayam.Its now like a Fiat Sister City (FSC),like Bangalore for FCCH !!!
Pleasure was mine, you are always welcome Ram Sir, here are some more pics.
Old 18th August 2010, 22:04   #889
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Pleasure was mine, you are always welcome Ram Sir, here are some more pics.
Sorry for the delay in uploading the pictures, as I GPRS network was slow in Hyderabad, I am uploading after coming Kangayam. Videos can be seen at U tube.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010021001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010023.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010024.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010025.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010026.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010027.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010028.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15082010029.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image0959.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image0962.jpg  

Old 18th August 2010, 22:54   #890
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful pics Mehul.The clarity is superb.My red Super Select looks totally different with your photography skills.
Old 18th August 2010, 23:00   #891
BHPian

Quote:
Wonderful pics Mehul.The clarity is superb.My red Super Select looks totally different with your photography skills.
Thanks to Nokia N79. I used carry seperate cam before, but now any time, any were ready to catch Fiats.
Old 18th August 2010, 23:14   #892
Senior - BHPian

Superb Pics Mehul and Ram.

Ram: Why don't you start a FCCH group in FaceBook?!

NVK: Are you on Facebook?
Old 18th August 2010, 23:16   #893
BHPian

Ya. Long time i registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Superb Pics Mehul and Ram.

NVK: Are you on Facebook?

But today 1st time log in and seen Mehul's thread.
It seems to be much complicated tahn orkut.
Old 18th August 2010, 23:20   #894
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
I will be soon starting FCCH group on FB.
Old 18th August 2010, 23:30   #895
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkale2 View Post
But today 1st time log in and seen Mehul's thread.
It seems to be much complicated tahn orkut.
No it is not, at first you feel so, but onces you use to it, it will be addicition.
Old 19th August 2010, 00:12   #896
BHPian

Quote:
I will be soon starting FCCH group on FB.
Yes, nicely done up, me and Arun have already joined, hope it will be crowed soon.
Old 19th August 2010, 00:39   #897
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, nicely done up, me and Arun have already joined, hope it will be crowed soon.
Thanks Arun and Mehul for your support.Team BHP provides us so much of synergy to increase our tribe on all forums.
Old 20th August 2010, 12:57   #898
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Arun and Mehul for your support.Team BHP provides us so much of synergy to increase our tribe on all forums.
Yes, very true Ram Sir, Team BHP has provided a stage to increase our passion for cars and to express our view and share our knowledge with our friends.

On Team BHP meet you, came Hyderabad and it these things I never imagined, that there will be Fiat Clubs all around.

My first experience with Fiat was so worst that I would not forget in my life.

It all started with the scale model I still have since I was a child. I always wanted to own a Fiat and finally I did in year 2003.

I searched all the workshops in Alleppey if there was any car for sale, many there, but I didnt like any. One fine morning saw add in news paper that a Premier Padmini 85 model is for sale in Kottayam, I told dad and we both went to the place, saw the car took a short drive. It was my first drive in a Fiat, totally different experiences as I had just resigned from marketing job of Hyundai cars.

Any how I like the car, it was having LPG cylinder and the deal ended at Rs 16000/-.

The owner of the car took away the cylinder and any how we manage to start the car, no sooner it stopped in middle of the road. Me and dad had to push a side the car and tried to start, but no way she could start, again called up the x-owner, he came with a mechanic. There was no petrol in the car, the gauges were not working, any how we started the car in petrol and drove home.

It was a grand celebration at home to welcome our 1st car, my sister performed pooja an all. Next day we went to Kochi to our cousin house in the new car, half way the battery light went red on the dash, I knew that some problem is there, but it was sunday, no roadside workshop was open, then I thought it might be some loose connection and I will get it done later on.

We manage to reach Kochi, spend whole day going here and there, on the way return around 5 pm, we were about to touch NH-47, the car stopped again, did what ever I could to start the car, but no way she could start. Then some locals near by came for help and pushed the car, still no chance. It the embarsing, I was with my family on road on a Sunday, what to do?

Then some one suggested try it in petrol and they arranged a old 5 litre can for petrol and the car after much efforts started.

But when ever I put on the ligths the car will stop, again same called roadsiders for helps, some came, some put jokes on Fiat. Finally I realised that some problem with head lights, so decided not to put head lights till I reach home.

So with out head lights I drove behind trucks, buses so that I dnt have to see the harsh lights of vehicles coming from opposite and manange to reach Alleppey night 9 pm. That day I decided I will make my car all terrain vehicle, which can go any were, any time and will prove all wrong that, Fiat cant go long, its a age old cars etc.

Thanks to those critics, whom I wanted to prove wrong and manage to write on Team BHP today, its all because of Fiat and her critics.

Some pictures of my old car I had before the current S1.
Old 20th August 2010, 13:02   #899
BHPian

Some pictures of my old car I had before the current S1.[/quote]
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-04210006.jpg  

Old 20th August 2010, 13:07   #900
BHPian

Quote:
Some pictures of my old car I had before the current S1.
[/quote]
This is the picture after restoration of that car, before it was having quater glass, half wheel caps, no sun film, a simple car it was.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks