Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2010, 23:24   #1096
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHed View Post
Wow Rahul! You really have a treasure. Please give a copy of the Fiat manual to all Fiat owners!

Any scan images, please post them in :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-w...ml#post2122697

Mehul1100: Don't take the trouble of scanning the manual you have as Fiat 1100 e-manual is readily available.
Yes Earthed, it there, it feels immense pleasure to do something for Fiatism.
Old 13th November 2010, 23:27   #1097
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Yes Earthed, it there, it feels immense pleasure to do something for Fiatism.
Give me the site address. I will upload.
Old 14th November 2010, 00:27   #1098
BHPian

@ Mehul1100 and EARTHed : I will try my best to have these manuals scanned as PDFs. While the user manuals have less pages, the service manuals are huge and will take a lot of time! Scanning of these manuals needs to be done personally as these books should not be left with anyone. These manuals are very hard to find. Due to personal commitments, I will not be able to scan them immediately but will keep you all posted when they are done.

Also wanted to point out a small correction about my post where I posted the images of our manuals. Only one out of the two Chilton's Repair Manuals (dated 1980 - 1987) has details about the Nissan A12 Engine used in the Premier 118 NE. The other one (dated 1954 - 1963) does not list any Nissan engines.

Regards and Keep Revving!

Rahul Waghmare.
Old 14th November 2010, 05:52   #1099
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rahul!

All these Manuals are are already available with all. In the next week FCB Meet, we are distributing the Padmini Shop Manual too. Scans of all these manuals are available, no need to scan again.

May be we will need a copy(not scan) of NE manual. Lets see.
Old 14th November 2010, 10:01   #1100
BHPian

@ Funkykar,
Are you all Banglore guys have got Padmini Shop Manual in PDF or any digital format ??
We all FCCCI, Mumbai guys would like to have it.
Old 14th November 2010, 12:25   #1101
Senior - BHPian

I request Sujith Thomas(Previously known as Sujith1100) to post it here once his BAN is lifted.

The shop manual is very useful. Hyd guys have a copy. Anybody in Hyd needs it, can collect from Narendraji or his friends.
Old 14th November 2010, 21:57   #1102
Senior - BHPian

Fiats of Paris

The first day in Paris was spent trying to spot Fiats and they are in plenty.I dropped into Fiat Showroom on Avenue de Champs Elysees and purchased a ceramic mug(Made in Italy,not in China !!!).Abarth GT version was a treat to watch in the showroom.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00074.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00075.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00077.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00039.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00080.jpg  

Old 14th November 2010, 22:36   #1103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
The first day in Paris was spent trying to spot Fiats and they are in plenty.I dropped into Fiat Showroom on Avenue de Champs Elysees and purchased a ceramic mug(Made in Italy,not in China !!!).Abarth GT version was a treat to watch in the showroom.
Voila! they say "everyone fall in love in Paris" and you were no exception but you fell in love with Fiats, what a way to spend time. I wish I was with you Ram. I love the green car is it a UNO? Have a splendid time Ram, enjoy to the fullest but do post loads and loads of pictures, just flood this thread with Fiats and anything to do with Fiats.
Old 14th November 2010, 22:42   #1104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Voila! they say "everyone fall in love in Paris" and you were no exception but you fell in love with Fiats, what a way to spend time. I wish I was with you Ram. I love the green car is it a UNO? Have a splendid time Ram, enjoy to the fullest but do post loads and loads of pictures, just flood this thread with Fiats and anything to do with Fiats.
Bala..its an awesome pleasure spotting Fiats.The green Fiat is called Cinqcento(500) which an older model of Uno.
Old 15th November 2010, 13:24   #1105
BHPian

@Funkykar : Great to hear that these manuals are already available in digital format with FCB. Do check and let me know if the 118 NE service manual is also available or not. Also let me know the links from where these manuals can be downloaded.

@ Ram : I knew from the bottom of my heart that you will make it a point to find out about Fiats whenever you go abroad. You are a true Fiatian! Great pictures of the cars! The mug looks cool too!

Regards,

Rahul Waghmare.
Old 16th November 2010, 23:32   #1106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Bala..its an awesome pleasure spotting Fiats.The green Fiat is called Cinqcento(500) which an older model of Uno.
Truely awesome, Ramji for a true Fiatian, every Fiat is a piece of art, you proved it sir, I admire you for this. Nice Fiats up there.
Old 20th November 2010, 12:35   #1107
Senior - BHPian

PUG meet

The Palio Users Group (PUG) is having a meet tomorrow i.e. 21 Nov. 2010. We meet at 9.30 at Eat Street, Necklace Road for B'fast then drive to Shamshabad via ORR and have lunch before dispersing around 2.00 p.m.

The meet is not restricted to Palio owners, it is open to all. Every car lover or one who loves to drive is welcome even if he does not own a Palio or Fiat (or any car for that matter).

Cheers,
Old 20th November 2010, 14:55   #1108
BHPian

Hi Ram

Its indeed nice to see the passion for fiats , I ko this is one trip which will be memorable for all through the life.
Thanks for posting the pictures really a treat for the eyes.
eagerly awaiting your presence here in hyderabad to our next meet
Take care and Keep Smiling always, thanks again for the visual treat.
regards
Sushil Narayanan
Old 20th November 2010, 15:51   #1109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
The Palio Users Group (PUG) is having a meet tomorrow i.e. 21 Nov. 2010. We meet at 9.30 at Eat Street, Necklace Road for B'fast then drive to Shamshabad via ORR and have lunch before dispersing around 2.00 p.m.

The meet is not restricted to Palio owners, it is open to all. Every car lover or one who loves to drive is welcome even if he does not own a Palio or Fiat (or any car for that matter).

Cheers,
Thanks for the invite Raveendra.I would have made it,if I was in Hyderabad.
FCCH boys..please try to be there.Bala,Suren,Shiva,Narendra..if you guys can make it,it would be wonderful.

Sushil..we are planning a FCCH meet and HCSC Meet in December.I will be back month end and will connect with you.
Old 20th November 2010, 17:10   #1110
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Raveendra for the PUG, infact my brother owns a palio 1.2 which he loves a lot, we will try our best. I tell you one fact Raveendra any club started at Neclace Road/eat street (FCCH, HCSC) is a Hit and am sure PUG will growl loud. I wish you all the very best of good luck.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks