Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2011, 10:00   #1246
BHPian

Re: Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)

FCCH coverage in TOI, Hyderabad edition.

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch.jpg

Way to go !!!

Cheers,
Ardy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 10:08   #1247
BHPian

Re: FCCH Monsoon Meet – 26th June 2011 (More Pictures)

Dear Ram and team, congrats for a wonderful initiative and looks like your club members are increasing. Way to go and all the best. Hopefully will visit one of your events next time.
hydswift is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 10:12   #1248
BHPian

Fantastic turn-out FCCH. Just getting better everytime. Way to go!

My pick of the day for a very 'OH REE G NAL FIAT' is
APY 4266 - Black Select.
President is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 13:30   #1249
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for all your wishes.
Here is another article in THE HINDU today's edition:
The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : Old beauties rev on city streets
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 16:41   #1250
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil_n79 View Post
Hi All

Congratulations everyone for achieving the double digit. I am sure this number is bound to go up

Todays meet was really great.I felt nostalgic meeting all esp having an opportunity to meet everyone. Three Cheers to FCCH.

Take care and Keep smiling always

Sushil Narayanan
Hey Sushil,

This double digit was always there guys but it's that the attendance was missing somehow, at last started to begin now. I agree to you Ram today there was a lot of 'feel good factor' with full attendance, new faces (this time families participation) , new cars (Super Select of Tej bhai and Mitwa das 137D). I am sure the FCCH fire is catching up, and will increase as well.

I guess the climate here in Hyd has also become a fan of FCCH. I observe all our meets held till now weather was very co-operative & pleasant, today also was cloudy and filled up with cool breeze, everyone came on time to the spot and the old airport parking lot which has gone pale without enough vehicles after it being closed has relieved with all vibrant, color full cars coming in getting parked one by one. The security was confused and started asking if we are going to have a race or something of that sought!

Felt proud and inspired by elderly gentleman Mr.Suryanarayana garu attending the meet and launching his private website at the event with his granddaughters.

Nice to see lot of cars today, we had almost all the models from FIAT at the meet except Millecento and Uno which are due to come in the in the later meets.

TFI (Team Fiat India) also participated with us though couldn't get the numbers what they expressed/expected apart from that multiple car owners preferred to get their FIAT/Premier Padmini to that of Punto or Linea, thanks to their allegiance for FCCH.

I thank everyone who took time from their personal commitments, family etc and attended the meet to make it a huge success clap

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Dear Rahul..Fantastic write up of the meet and great pictures too.You and your Dad potray true passion for Fiats.Glad you are part of FCCH.
Right! we are proud to have you and uncle as our members, special thanks to uncle for giving away FIAT/PP parts to couple of FCCH members, I cannot define in words what an amazing value & bond you are bringing in to the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Congratulations on the fantastic Monsoon meet FCCH. It was a nice move to have the umbrellas distributed among the members.
Thanks a lot Waghmare ji for the superb pictures of the lineup.
Hey Sagar, brother long time. Umbrella idea was from our beloved member Hanu Kothapalli to all, he might have thought it's monsoon and would be apt gifts for all, we sure missed you Hanu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydswift View Post
Dear Ram and team, congrats for a wonderful initiative and looks like your club members are increasing. Way to go and all the best. Hopefully will visit one of your events next time.
Thanks and you are right the club is due to increase multiple folds, you are more than welcome anytime to the meets/drives.
Old 27th June 2011, 21:19   #1251
Senior - BHPian

Great turnout and superb cars - as usual ! Congrats FCCH for another feather in your cap.
APY 4266 is stunning !!

Last edited by SuperSelect : 27th June 2011 at 21:21.
SuperSelect is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2011, 16:43   #1252
Senior - BHPian

Few excerpts from the Press Coverage received after the FCCH Monsooly Rally on 26/6/11.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch-indian-express.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch-2-hindu.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-fcch-3-times-india.jpg  

hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2011, 10:27   #1253
BHPian

The "OH REE G NAL" APY 4266

Quote:
Few excerpts from the Press Coverage received after the FCCH Monsooly Rally on 26/6/11.
Good press coverage we got this time! The Indian Express folks seem to have conveniently picked up a few lines from my report posted on this thread!! http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-w...ml#post2406249

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
My pick of the day for a very 'OH REE G NAL FIAT' is APY 4266 - Black Select.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
APY 4266 is stunning !!
Rony and Ravi : I knew that all Fiat Connoisseurs would be drooling over APY 4266!! Hence I had taken a few more pictures of this car. This 1960 Fiat 1100 Select has been with the owner since 1966. According to the owner, it still has the original dark blue seat covers below the existing one. Even the number plate still has the 4 piece border. Check this thread for more details : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-w...at-1100-a.html

Hope you enjoy these pictures!

Regards and Keep Revving,

Rahul Waghmare.

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-001.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-002.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-003.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-004.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-005.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-006.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-007.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-008.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-009.jpg
Scarlet_Rider is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 1st July 2011, 23:43   #1254
BHPian

Re: FCCH Trophy

Quote:
Presenting The FCCH Trophy which will be awarded at every Quarterly Meet to one of the members for their outstanding contribution to the club towards Fiat awareness and ownership.
Mehul 1100 was the first recepient of this trophy as a guest and outstanding contributor to the Fiat community.
Thanks Ram kiranji and FCCH for the Love and affection you all have given me. It was a golden day for me too then, to meet you all there.

Congrates for the double digit participation in the meet, hope it goes to three digits soon, I wish you and the whole FCCH Club the very best and all the best possible support from Premier Padmini site.
Old 1st July 2011, 23:53   #1255
Senior - BHPian

Even the number plate still has the 4 piece border.

Aha! I never knew that is a period number plate, I am glad I have them both front & Back for my Appu (Delight), thanks Rahul for the insight!
Old 1st July 2011, 23:59   #1256
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Ram Kiranji, for the great contribution to the Fiat community, from the last meet the Fiats image has changed a lot hats off to you.

All the best from the members of Premier Padmini site, keep contributing for Fiatians.

If I was President of India, I could have given you the title FIAT GURU OF INDIA, what say FCCH friends?
Old 2nd July 2011, 00:13   #1257
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Thanks Ram Kiranji, for the great contribution to the Fiat community, from the last meet the Fiats image has changed a lot hats off to you.

All the best from the members of Premier Padmini site, keep contributing for Fiatians.

If I was President of India, I could have given you the title FIAT GURU OF INDIA, what say FCCH friends?
I guess you meant FCCH, right Mehul! Let's not forget others (including the members apart from the founders) who have also equally contributed to make FCCH come this long.

You need not be a President Mehul to award, you are a Fiat lover and appreciating another lover that is more than enough.
chanu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2011, 13:35   #1258
BHPian

re :1400-kms-18-yr-old-premier-padmini.html[/url]

Well if you feel that trip was good i hope u went through the big one!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...r-padmini.html

Please let me know your views on the same.
And i love my PP very much, hence could not even think of selling/exchanging her when i got nano.[/quote]

Hey brother,

its an awesome travelogue
really inspires us to take long trips on a premier padmini... after reading your travelogue I recollect the punchline which used to come in the premier padmini ads" THE PREMIER PADMINI- Gets you there "

Keep it up.

Take care and keep smiling always

regards

Sushil
sushil_n79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2011, 14:31   #1259
BHPian

I recently restored my grandfather's '70 fiat, and I'm looking forward to joining the club for the next meet.
hamza is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2011, 15:08   #1260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza View Post
I recently restored my grandfather's '70 fiat, and I'm looking forward to joining the club for the next meet.
Welcome to FCCH.Do post some pictures of your Grandfather's Fiat.
Also PM me your contact details,so that I can invite you to the next FCCH meet.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks