Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2012, 06:17   #256
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE!

Shyam on a lighter side why dont you assemble a Delightful Presidential superselected Premier Padimi with the parts you have, ok now on a serious note how about the PAL wheel caps for my paddu?
Old 16th January 2012, 20:57   #257
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Shyam on a lighter side why dont you assemble a Delightful Presidential superselected Premier Padimi with the parts you have, ok now on a serious note how about the PAL wheel caps for my paddu?
Hehe...I would if I had unlimited space, time and money- thats the equation!

And to your serious note- I know that you're busy with a hectic schedule. So when you are able to read your emails, I've mentioned in one to you that the hubcaps are already taken!

Last edited by Stanher : 16th January 2012 at 20:59.
Old 16th January 2012, 22:21   #258
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post

And to your serious note- I know that you're busy with a hectic schedule. So when you are able to read your emails, I've mentioned in one to you that the hubcaps are already taken!
Shyam bhai may i know who's the lucky person who got the caps. You can PM me regarding this. BTW Any further update on my requirement.

@Chanu: Bala bhai why don't you check with Shyam regarding the ash tray you need for your Delight. It might be the same one you're require.

Last edited by samsag12 : 16th January 2012 at 22:27.
Old 19th January 2012, 06:05   #259
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post

I happen to read after I see these kind of clues. I missed them. My schedules have always been hectic couldn't escape them anytime, by the by how are you feeling now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Shyam bhai may i know who's the lucky person who got the caps. You can PM me regarding this. BTW Any further update on my requirement.

@Chanu: Bala bhai why don't you check with Shyam regarding the ash tray you need for your Delight. It might be the same one you're require.
Mmm! seems like someone is really following up my requirements. Thanks a lot Sagar, I have got it, Shyam also remembers like you do and got one for me. I am happy she has got the missing object.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 19th January 2012 at 07:29.
Old 19th January 2012, 11:21   #260
Senior - BHPian

Bala bhai i am very happy that Shyam helped in fulfilling your requirement. Do let me know if there's anything else you require. IIRC you needed a old type combi switch( indicator and headlight stalk unit) unit for APPU. I might be having one, will look for it and let you know. I hope you still require it.
samsag12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2012, 07:37   #261
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bala bhai i am very happy that Shyam helped in fulfilling your requirement. Do let me know if there's anything else you require. IIRC you needed a old type combi switch( indicator and headlight stalk unit) unit for APPU. I might be having one, will look for it and let you know. I hope you still require it.
That would be kind of you brother, I am also looking for a retro type luggage carrier which used to come those days on Fiat and Amby.
Old 20th January 2012, 22:02   #262
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That would be kind of you brother, I am also looking for a retro type luggage carrier which used to come those days on Fiat and Amby.
I appreciate your thoughts but personally i would refrain from fitting a roof luggage carrier because they look ugly, fitting it damages the roof gutter trims and they rust like hell. These are my personal thoughts.
I will update you on the combi switch soon.
samsag12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2012, 07:17   #263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I appreciate your thoughts but personally i would refrain from fitting a roof luggage carrier because they look ugly, fitting it damages the roof gutter trims and they rust like hell. These are my personal thoughts.
I will update you on the combi switch soon.
Plan dropped right away! I thought it would give the retro effect however even I was not sure, now clear. Thanks for the combo switch, also try for the round repeaters on the side, if possible, I saw some china make on a friends car and not sure if they are available brand new.
Old 21st January 2012, 07:19   #264
BANNED

Quote:
also try for the round repeaters on the side, if possible,
Original Delight's side repeaters are available at Mubarak Meter shop in Shivajinagar. Cost may be around 800rs for a pair of them.
Old 21st January 2012, 17:43   #265
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Plan dropped right away! I thought it would give the retro effect however even I was not sure, now clear. Thanks for the combo switch, also try for the round repeaters on the side, if possible, I saw some china make on a friends car and not sure if they are available brand new.
Fitting a roof carrier is one's personal choice, other than the practical usage it looks out of the place. Nice to hear that the plan's dropped, few precious bucks saved
Regarding the round side repeaters, me too searching for a couple of them. Although i think Ram bhai (hillram) mentioned in your Delight thread about giving a pair to you free of cost. What happened to them.
Any pics of the china make ones.
Old 23rd January 2012, 05:14   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Fitting a roof carrier is one's personal choice, other than the practical usage it looks out of the place. Nice to hear that the plan's dropped, few precious bucks saved
Regarding the round side repeaters, me too searching for a couple of them. Although i think Ram bhai (hillram) mentioned in your Delight thread about giving a pair to you free of cost. What happened to them.
Any pics of the china make ones.
Anyways I don't have practical or regular use of the carriage, there are other 4 wheels to haul them, Yes! ram bhai has them for me it's safe with them I will collect them sometime. I saw the China make repeaters on Shiva's car (FCCH) member I have to ask him the details.
Old 25th January 2012, 03:06   #267
Senior - BHPian

DO NOT GO FOR CARRIER.

It spoils the looks and will be of no use on most occasions even on a daily runner.

I have one lying in dust , used only once since i bought it in 2010
Old 25th January 2012, 18:32   #268
Senior - BHPian

Thought of sharing my recent purchase of essential items/parts which are required to be stocked for future too.
I am looking for a Timing chain set (Rolon preferred) for my car. If anyone can help me regarding this do PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE!-25012012610.jpg  

Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE!-25012012615.jpg  

Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE!-25012012616.jpg  

Last edited by samsag12 : 25th January 2012 at 18:38.
Old 29th January 2012, 12:56   #269
Distinguished - BHPian

'forgot to mention- I have these 2 used but good BROAD whitewall tyres (CEAT IIRC) that can go to a good home. I have only these 2 so not really a set. Alternatively they can also be taken as stepney/spare tyres by 2 different individuals who've already got sets of 4 Broad WW tyres.

Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE!-img_1926.jpg

Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE!-img_1927.jpg
Stanher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2012, 18:09   #270

Quote:
Thought of sharing my recent purchase of essential items/parts which are required to be stocked for future too.
I am looking for a Timing chain set (Rolon preferred) for my car. If anyone can help me regarding this do PM me.
When you find out about a source for Rolon timing chain, please share details. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks