Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2011, 23:40   #286
BHPian

Ram Bhai, let me be the first one to congratulate you on your acquisition. Loved this model of LML a lot as it was a scooter designed with great curves and muscular looks at the same time. I also love the clock on the handle a lot, so typically designed for indian market, keeping in mind, how much time an average indian spends looking at wrist watch, while driving.
Old 7th July 2011, 17:04   #287
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)

Thanks Nikhil..im just waiting to ride this muscular beauty once im back tomorrow.
Old 7th July 2011, 20:09   #288
Senior - BHPian

The scooter looks very intact and original, two rear view mirrors which are unique for scooters are missing. Ram anna BEWARE there is a speed limit buzzer on this scooter which starts beeping on you cross 60 kms.
Old 7th July 2011, 21:50   #289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
The scooter looks very intact and original, two rear view mirrors which are unique for scooters are missing. Ram anna BEWARE there is a speed limit buzzer on this scooter which starts beeping on you cross 60 kms.
I have ordered for those 2 Fat mirrors.The buzzer can be disconnected as per my Captain Marvel Mechanic !!!
Old 7th July 2011, 22:16   #290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
I have ordered for those 2 Fat mirrors.The buzzer can be disconnected as per my Captain Marvel Mechanic !!!
Yes you may but I was mentioning about the safety feature provided then on this scoot where no one else cared about. So what are your plans for this babe? why not Italian theme decals? you are good at it.
Old 8th July 2011, 01:25   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
So what are your plans for this babe? why not Italian theme decals? you are good at it.
Congrats on your new acquisition Ram! You can try out the Italian decals similar to what you have on your Fiat Uno. The shape and the colour of this scooter will really make it unique!
Old 8th July 2011, 12:14   #292
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
Congrats on your new acquisition Ram! You can try out the Italian decals similar to what you have on your Fiat Uno. The shape and the colour of this scooter will really make it unique!
Thanks Rahul...I went straight from the airport this morning to take a look at my Supremo..Indeed its very pristine and original,but few monograms are missing,which can be procured.
since the original paint is very much in good shape,i have abandoned the idea of getting this scooter painted in Aussie Yellow(my favourite colour).Right now the restoration has begun with servicing and it should be done by weekend.
I have Italian flag decals in mind as the white background is ideal to try out this motif.
Old 8th July 2011, 15:00   #293
Senior - BHPian

Welcome home Ram sir I can understand how restless you would have been in the flight and impatient in the car while coming hom, you are right! being white it's ideal for background. I am not sure of your Italian flag in FIAT's cars but it's happening on you LML stable . Here is my idea contribution of your supremo, imagine it in Italian flag color.
Attached Images

Last edited by chanu : 8th July 2011 at 15:03.
Old 8th July 2011, 20:20   #294
Senior - BHPian

Italian Flag motif is already loaded on to my 1989 LML Vespa NV(which was my first scooter ever i bought from the showroom).Hence for the Supremo,I will have to think of a different theme..but very Italian ofcourse !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)-lml.jpg  

Old 26th July 2011, 22:17   #295
Senior - BHPian

HCSC : Monsson Anniversary Meet - August 2011

As we will be completing 1 year of HCSC in August 2011,time to bring out those lovely classic scooters and let them taste the monsoon.

We will be also honoring Nikhil Desai(Traveloholic) for his contribution towards HCSC and inducting him and his Bajaj 150 into the club officially.

Date : 21st August 2011
Time : 9 AM
Venue : Castle Hills (Next to NMDC Building).

We will be launching a new theme in the club by inducting few Neo-Classic Scooters into HCSC.

All are welcome.

Last edited by hillram : 26th July 2011 at 22:18.
Old 28th July 2011, 14:00   #296
BHPian

Thanks a ton for the invite Ram Bhai. I would have surely loved to be there but got to take my son for this first checkup with his pediatrician on 21st at 11.00. Let me see what best I can do. I think I would come for a quick meet and leave by 10.00, so that I can take my son to the pediatrician. Hope it would be ok with you guys.
Old 28th July 2011, 20:04   #297
BHPian

Did not really think about repainting this scooter as of now. How much do you think it would cost to repaint it? In case you guys notice any thing, please do let me know.

Hey Nikhil

Congratulations on the new member to your family brother. I can imagine the smile on your Grandfather,s face , these moments are really priceless....

and of course welcome to the club, happy to know that my friend rahul's super has company now. in fact i am in the process of restoring my fathers 1974 bajaj150, hopefully it ll be completed before the meet (in case you are interested you can read the details of the same here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-w...ajaj150-3.html) .I am surely looking forward to meet you then. congrats once again and please do convey my heartfelt regards to your grandfather as well. And do not worry brother any help you need on your scooter will be addressed.

take care and keep smiling always

regards

Sushil Narayanan

Last edited by sushil_n79 : 28th July 2011 at 20:09. Reason: ..
Old 28th July 2011, 22:13   #298
BHPian

Re: HCSC : Monsson Anniversary Meet - August 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
As we will be completing 1 year of HCSC in August 2011,time to bring out those lovely classic scooters and let them taste the monsoon.

We will be also honoring Nikhil Desai(Traveloholic) for his contribution towards HCSC and inducting him and his Bajaj 150 into the club officially.

Date : 21st August 2011
Time : 9 AM
Venue : Castle Hills (Next to NMDC Building).

We will be launching a new theme in the club by inducting few Neo-Classic Scooters into HCSC.

All are welcome.
Hey Ram bhai,

Congratulations in advance, our club is going to be one year old. Hopefully I will be able to join you all on that day with my bajaj150 in her new avtaar.

I shall also try to invite another bajaj150 owner in my complex for the meet

Thanks and regards

Sushil Narayanan
Old 31st July 2011, 10:59   #299
Senior - BHPian

Here is my Italian themed LML Supremo
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)-1.jpg  

Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)-2.jpg  

Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)-3.jpg  

Old 31st July 2011, 13:09   #300
BHPian

Hi Ram

Congrats on the new acquisition... looks nice the italian way...

regards

Sushil Narayanan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks