Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2019, 09:01   #1
BHPian

Safe Riding in the Rains

While we have an exhaustive list for driving in the rains for cars, can we create a similar checklist for bikes?

I have a few points as below:

The roads are slippery, ride slower, avoid the middle lanes. Don't cut lanes as you do on the dry roads. I have seen people fall off in such circumstances.

Always wear a helmet in the rains even for very very very short rides. I learnt the hard way by falling off on a 100 m ride from home to pick up breakfast.

Remember while cars are kinder to you they are not gods, they also have inferior grips and brakes on the rains. Respect momentums of trucks, buses and cars.

Ensure your tails lamps are active. While headlamps help on head-on visibility, we often miss out on the tail lamps for ensuring visibility from the rear. Keep your lights on when riding in rains. With auto headlamp on, people miss out on switching on lights to completely. Please ensure your taillights are on as well.

While taking shelter under bridges and similar structures, ensure you don't obstruct other traffic. I have seen people hounding for shelter under a foot overbridge right till the middle lanes. It is dangerous that someone might clip you and also you are choking the traffic flow.

Wear reflective/bright rainwear/clothing. This aids visibility in showers.

Check Tyres, Bulbs, Batteries, brakes & horns.

Wear good grip shoes which will help you to run on wet surfaces. I have seen people lose balance when their shoes had no grip. Ladies- avoid heels while riding.

Use indicators always. Even for changing lanes. It will help cars take care of you.

Look out for puddles. Not that you will get dirty but it is highly possible that a car may splash an immense amount of water on you which may catch you off guard. Stay away from cars which are notorious for splashing (EG the Mighty Muscular Scorpio).

Don't ride in the wrong direction as you do in the dry to avoid U-turns and save distance/time

Plan your routes properly and check the weather before leaving. It will save you from putting on rainwear in the middle of the road. In case the weather is fine, not wearing rainwear will save you from unnecessary discomfort.

Keep a set of spare clothes at your workplace. it will help you in case you get drenched.

EDIT: Here is a consolidated list below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2TSI7DSG View Post
Safe Riding in the Rains
  • Ensure that your bike is in healthy condition; the tyres & brakes especially must be in top shape. Your tyres must have at least 2 - 3 mm of tread left and should be inflated to the manufacturer recommended levels. Check Bulbs, Batteries & horns as well.
  • Ensure that your bike has the mudguards, it is a menace for others, as much as it is for you.
  • Riding on tires that are over or under-inflated can prove to be dangerous, even on dry tarmac. I have observed the air fellow at the petrol pump inflate rear tyres to 40-45 and front to 35 irrespective of the spec. Also, many bikes have different pressures for rider only & rider + pillion conditions. Try to be as close to the real conditions. For monsoon conditions, you can try to have a slightly lower pressure than recommended, say about 2 psi. It will improve traction.
  • Ensure all your lights are active. While headlamps help on head-on visibility, we often miss out on the tail lamps for ensuring visibility from the rear. Keep all your lights on (except indicators) when riding in rains.
  • Please use low beams. High beams, esp LED ones are a menace in rains dazzling even to oncoming cars and rearview mirrors
  • Switch on headlamps immediately once it starts raining. With auto headlamp on, people miss out on switching on lights to completely. Please ensure your taillights are on as well.
  • Use indicators always. Even for changing lanes. It will help cars and other road users take care of you.
  • The roads are slippery, ride slower, avoid the edges of the road where the water accumulates. Also, try not to block traffic by driving slow in the middle lane.
  • Get a good safety kit for yourself. Always (can't stress enough) wear a helmet in the rains even for very very very short rides. I learnt the hard way by falling off on a 100 m ride from home to pick up breakfast.
  • If one invests time and effort(not just money) in a rainproof gear, we can remain unbothered by it.
  • You can get a pin lock ready visor on your helmet with anti-fog insert for the visor. that will help you see clearly through your helmet visor without fogging. The pin-lock ready visor and the insert cost a bit more but is worth and a lifesaver. Use clear visor during monsoon due to poor visibility. If you have a tinted visor please do change it for a clear visor for the period of rains.
  • Wear reflective/bright rainwear/clothing. This aids visibility in showers.
  • Buy a few strips of red reflecting stickers from any car accessory shop. Cut and stick a few pieces at the rear of your luggage box, rear mudguard, even at the rear side of your helmet
  • Wear good grip shoes which will help you to run on wet surfaces. I have seen people lose balance when their shoes had no grip. Ladies- avoid heels while riding.
  • Beware of the first shower after a long time since the roads will be slippery due to oil/grime and fallen fruits and leaves which when it gets wet, becomes slippery.
  • While following a four-wheeler, always follow either the left or right wheel, never the vehicle's centre. This way you can avoid a nasty stone or pothole jumping at you from underneath that vehicle suddenly.
  • Look out for puddles. Not only you don't see the road/potholes & you get dirty but it is highly possible that a car may splash an immense amount of water on you which may catch you off guard. Stay away from cars which are notorious for splashing (eg the Mighty Muscular Scorpio).
  • Never ride on an unknown road that is filled with water and you can't see what is beneath the water, ride slow & with utmost care if it is absolutely necessary. You might end up in an open manhole.
  • While taking shelter under bridges and similar structures, ensure you don't obstruct other traffic. It is dangerous that someone might clip you.
  • Blind spots! In the monsoons, cars, trucks and other commercial vehicles have absolutely no rearview. Take extreme caution before overtaking them because, in all probability, they can't see you! Honk and flash your headlights liberally.
  • Avoid speeding on wet roads just to reach a shelter/home faster to avoid being wet.
  • While passing through puddles, keep the speed slow & throttle steady and consistent. Look ahead where you want to go and not at the puddle. Do not lift your feet off your footpegs (many do that to avoid water), that might tend to put you off balance.
  • Don't cut lanes as you do on the dry roads. I have seen people fall off in such circumstances.
  • Remember while cars are kinder to you they are not gods, they also have inferior grips and brakes on the rains. Respect momentums of trucks, buses and cars.
  • Don't ride in the wrong direction as you do in the dry to avoid U-turns and save distance/time. The extra mile will be definitely safer. Don't cut through dividers and unofficial turns.
  • If you ever feel that you lost balance while riding, don’t try to hit the brake hard. Panic braking can cause the bike to slip even before you realize
  • Also, never hold on to your handlebar too tight. If the bike starts leaning towards the side, try to loosen up the grip instead of holding on to it in an attempt to steady the bike.
  • If you want to slow down before a corner or even a relatively smaller curve, make sure to slow down and downshift well before you enter the curve, downshifting while you are taking the turn can cause the rear to spin out
  • Be extra careful around the traffic signals (especially where we wait for the signal to go green), you will often find more oil and similar lubricant’s residue there than any other part of the road.
  • Plan your routes properly and check the weather before leaving. It will save you from putting on rainwear in the middle of the road. In case the weather is fine, not wearing rainwear will save you from unnecessary discomfort.
  • Always keep a waterproof bag/pouch under your seat which can be used to keep your wallet/mobiles.
  • Keep a set of spare clothes at your workplace. it will help you in case you get drenched.
  • Find a good covered parking spot for the bike not in puddles. Try & park it on the main stands to help you kick start it if the weather is cold.
  • Keep a cloth to wipe the bike seat & mirrors dry whenever you get it out of the parking.

Last edited by GTO : 3rd June 2020 at 07:46. Reason: Adding your new list to the opening post :)
1.2TSI7DSG is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 09:46   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Safe Riding in the Rains

Many thanks for sharing, 1.2TSI7DSG! Moving your post to a new thread as we definitely need one for safe monsoon riding .

Here is a link to our safe driving thread.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 09:55   #3
BHPian

Good thread, few that I can think of.

1. Never ride on an unknown road that is filled with water and you can't see what is beneath the water, ride slow & with utmost care if it is absolutely necessary. You might end up in a manhole.
2. Ensure that your bike has the mudgards, it is a menace for others, as much as it is for you.
3. Always keep a waterproof bag/pouch under your seat which can be used to keep your wallet/mobiles.
Engine_Roars is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 10:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

Almost all points are covered. From my almost four decades of riding experience let me add a few more:

a)Almost all of us keep a little more pressure than recommended while checking air in the tyres. For monsoon conditions, keep slightly lower pressure than recommended, say about 2 psi. It will improve traction. Also ensure tyres have adequate tread depth.

b) Be wary of puddles. We can't say how deep they are or what is inside them, perhaps even a manhole is open underneath.

c) While following a four wheeler, always follow either the left or right wheel, never the vehicle's centre. This way you can avoid a nasty stone or pothole jumping at you from underneath that vehicle suddenly.

d) Apart from ensuring your head and tail lights are in perfect working order, buy a few strips of red reflecting stickers from any car accessory shop. Cut and stick a few pieces at the rear of your luggage box, rear mud guard, even at the rear side of your helmet.

e) Avoid riding in the rain if possible.

Last edited by Gansan : 18th June 2019 at 10:19.
Gansan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 11:53   #5
Senior - BHPian

I enjoy driving and riding when it rains as much as it is dangerous.

Few points from me;

- Beware of the first shower after a long time since the roads will be slippery due to oil/grime and fallen fruits and leaves which when gets wet, becomes slippery.
-Avoid riding/braking/turning on the white stripes on the road. Some of those are slippery when wet.
-Avoid speeding on wet roads. I have noticed in my city when it rains, for some reason, everyone increases their speed by a notch.
- Slow and steady through a flooded road is the right way and not faster is safer.
-Better to ride with the helmet visor open than it closed for more visibility.

Last edited by tharian : 18th June 2019 at 11:55.
tharian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 13:08   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
I enjoy driving and riding when it rains as much as it is dangerous.

Few points from me;

- Beware of the first shower after a long time since the roads will be slippery due to oil/grime and fallen fruits and leaves which when gets wet, becomes slippery.
-Avoid riding/braking/turning on the white stripes on the road. Some of those are slippery when wet.
- Slow and steady through a flooded road is the right way and not faster is safer.
-Better to ride with the helmet visor open than it closed for more visibility.
I agree with your points. I believe the first shower after a long dry period is very dangerous due to the oil/ dirt on the tarmac that tends to be slippery. After a good shower of an hour or so, once the oil / dirt is washed away then the road is much safer for a rider.

Contrary to the popular belief that riding in rain is dangerous, I believe that riding in rain is quite similar to riding during dry periods except for the visibility /chill / drenching inconvenience factor.

I enjoy riding in rain always and have done a lot of long distance riding during monsoon. Trust me when I say your bike's braking is not compromised due to rain. I repeat again, your bike's grip or braking is not compromised in rain. they remain the same. If your bike tires have good tread then traction is never an issue in rain. perhaps the perception of being unsafe in rain plays its demons on a rider's mind more than the reality. The risk factor of riding in rain does not alter too much compared to while riding in normal conditions.

While passing through puddles, keep the speed slow & throttle steady and consistent. Look ahead where you want to go and not at the puddle. do not lift your feet off your foot pegs ( many do that to avoid water), that might tend to put you off balance. keep your feet steady on your foot pegs keep a slow and steady pace and gaze where you want to reach, keep your head lights ON and you are good to go.

Do not use those hazard blinkers during rain. It's now a fashion or trend to switch on the hazard lights/ blinkers during rain. that is one of the most reckless and dangerous things one can do while riding in rain. Hazard lights / blinkers are used in hazard situation where your vehicle has a break down and you are stranded on the road. The blinkers say that there is a vehicle stranded and parked on road. blinkers are not used while moving (except while being towed). just imagine the confusion it creates to other vehicle drivers mind? is that vehicle moving or stopped? then even if you use an indicator to turn like you normally do, some driver behind you may easily mistake it for a hazard blinker and crash into you. Just imagine the risks it poses to everyone. So use every indicators/ hazard blinker for the purpose it is made.

Regarding helmets, see if you can get a pinlock ready visor on your helmet with anti-fog insert for the visor. that will help you see clearly through your helmet visor without fogging. The pinlock ready visor and the insert costs a bit more but is worth and a life saver. Use clear visor during monsoon due to poor visibility. If you have a tinted visor please do change it for a clear visor for the period of rains.

Rest I guess the other riders have already provided necessary pointers to safe riding in rain.

Last edited by ashkamath : 18th June 2019 at 13:14.
ashkamath is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 13:16   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Thou shalt expect other vehicles to stop abruptly near puddles when there be pedestrians about

I was happily doing 60 Kmph in the rains on the 6 lane IT highway in Chennai in 2009 when an Indica taxi abruptly stopped 100 metres ahead of me. He wanted to help a mom and kid walk by on the neighboring service lane without getting splashed. While this was considerate of him, I could have rear-ended him if I'd been any nearer to him. I've been cautious when on 2 or 4 wheels ever since. You never know when a good person can become your nightmare during the rains.
locusjag is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th June 2019, 18:15   #8
BHPian

A great thread, 1.2TSI7DSG! Thanks for taking up the initiative to start one.

While most of the important points have been covered, I’d try to put a few more things I think that we should be careful about! Here we go, in not any particular order:
  • If you ever feel that you lost balance while riding, don’t try to hitting the break hard. Panic breaking can cause the bike to slip even before you realize
  • Also, never hold on to your handlebar too tight. If the bike starts leaning towards the side, try to loosen up the grip instead of holding on to it in an attempt to steady the bike.
  • If you want to slow down before a corner or even a relatively smaller curve, make sure to slow down and downshift well before you enter the curve, downshifting while you are taking the turn can cause the rear to spin out
  • Be extra careful around the traffic signals (especially where we wait for the signal to go green), you will often find more oil and similar lubricant’s residue there than any other part of the road.

Ride safe!
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th June 2019, 10:41   #9
BHPian

Thanks for the thread. One important aspect is tyres. It is always better to invest in good tyres, which provides good grip on wet surfaces. Most of the 2W OEMs provides ordinary tyres (mass market 2W), to keep the price in check. But here they miss the point. Tyres are the key parts of the two wheeler. By offering good tyres, they can market the product better (safety first). There are so many good options available in market - metzelers, pirelli, michelin etc. Yes, these are expensive. But they can save precious life of the rider. Ride safe.
Old 19th June 2019, 13:10   #10
BANNED

I once rode all night for 500kms at a stretch and covered it non-stop under heavy downpour. I started from Dindigul and reached Chennai. It was raining throughout the stretch.

If one invests time and effort(not just money) in a rain proof gear, we can remain unbothered by it.

I had a good quality raincoat which was thin and pliant but super tough. I took some time to coat the stitches with fevikwik. This made it waterproof. I could withstand the bucket loads of water splashed on me by private buses doing high speeds.

Lighting options were not easily available ten years ago. I had to clutch the pass lamp to make the high and low beams glow together to get slightly better illumination. This drained the battery.

I disdained the cold sprays or my wet socks. I happily sang to myself as I covered the distance in full throttle.

I did one more ride recently from Bangalore to Chennai(~350kms) and encountered rains for 50kms. I was wearing my formals and had my helmet and boots on. It was a day-ride and the clothes kept drying up after the repeated short spells of rain.

My latest adventure was riding throughout night-day-night for 800 kms in the Davangere-Mysore-Kollegala-Ooty-Coimbatore-(Friend's marriage 6 hours)- Madurai ride. This was done in formals with helmet and boots only. Not recommended at all. I managed to have LED bulbs this time which were unsuitable for riding in the rains but were way ahead of the 35w bulbs in my 2017 R15 V2.

In my experience, the discipline we maintain in not racing impulsively, giving way courteously and avoiding chance-based manoevres completely will serve us well, come rain or shine. We should maintain speeds in which we can slow down or stop the bike within the distance which we can see and deem to be safe.

Careful choice of tires is a must. Certain tires have garnered renown in dry-grip are sorely inadequate in wet conditions. In my experience, Michelin sporty are very poor, when riding in the rains, compared to the stock MRF in my R15. It surprised me because I have been using Michelins in my cars and have been finding them to be the best. My next set of tires will be Pirelli Angel City, which have been said to have better wet grip.

The essentials of riding in the rains are these.
- Helmet
- Boots
- Rain coat
- Top-notch maintenance
- Self-restraining discipline
- Upgraded lighting
- Careful choice of tires.

Last edited by COMMUTER : 19th June 2019 at 13:39.
Old 19th June 2019, 13:50   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [*
If you ever feel that you lost balance while riding, don’t try to hitting the break hard. Panic breaking can cause the bike to slip even before you realize
Great suggestion. One way you can mitigate this is by applying brake without applying the clutch in the initial phase of braking. The engine braking helps a
lot and the tyres dont skid
Old 19th June 2019, 22:24   #12
Senior - BHPian

Call me a bit conservative: I hardly ever used to ride in the rains. Did it only if I absolutely had to.
After experiencing driving cars in snow (not the same as riding in the rain I know) My only suggestion is be gradual and conservative in whatever you do:
  • 60kmph in dry conditions? 35 kmph or lower in wet conditions.
  • 80 feet braking distance in dry conditions? Be mentally prepared for 140 feet or more in wet conditions
  • 40 feet following distance in dry conditions, make that 100 feet in the rains
  • Be visible. I've seen so many Honda Activas without functioning rear lamps- please check and get them fixed immediately
  • Switch on headlamps immediately once it starts raining
  • One observation: If the water is slightly clean, the areas with a pothole will be slightly darker
Remember, the slow speed and gradual maneuvers can help you control your 2-wheeler much better and avoid all sorts of obstructions in your way.
landcruiser123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2019, 14:48   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swap_Abarth View Post
Thanks for the thread. One important aspect is tyres. It is always better to invest in good tyres, which provides good grip on wet surfaces. Most of the 2W OEMs provides ordinary tyres (mass market 2W), to keep the price in check. But here they miss the point. Tyres are the key parts of the two wheeler. By offering good tyres, they can market the product better (safety first). There are so many good options available in market - metzelers, pirelli, michelin etc. Yes, these are expensive. But they can save precious life of the rider. Ride safe.
I second you on this one.Choice of tyres on a motorcycle/scooter make a significant difference on how they behave on the wet tarmac. The hard compound tyre may last for thousands of kms. But they are also the worst on gripping the wet tarmac and you may end up paying thousands of kms on repairs and health.

Always go for the soft compound tyres if they are available for your bike/scooter even if they cost a bit more and last a bit less. The difference they make on a rainy day(pun intended) will be more than worth it.
Old 10th April 2020, 17:49   #14
Team-BHP Support

If you look forward to riding for leisure in rains, please make [absolutely] sure that you have a very good rain gear. Motorcycle specific rain gear would be better, while they would be a bit expensive, if taken care of [during storage], investing in a pair / suit makes immense sense.

Trust me, you won't relish riding with a wet crotch or a soggy boot.

Second is, visor + rain water. I have never tried the potato trick [you may search for it] but I have tried to open it partially, that way, not much rain water comes in, it doesn't fog inside and by tilting your head to one side, you can clear away some water which is present on the visor.

Few riders have put some clean cloth and wrapped it on their [one] finger and cleaned it [on the move] as and when required.

And most importantly, be very gentle on your acceleration / braking, just go easy.

Be visible, wear protective vest, ensure, all your lights are working, your tires are having good tread, chain is lubed adequately and you are set.

Last edited by Sheel : 18th June 2022 at 08:12.
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2020, 12:11   #15
BHPian

Safe Riding in the Rains
  • Ensure that your bike is in healthy condition; the tyres & brakes especially must be in top shape. Your tyres must have at least 2 - 3 mm of tread left and should be inflated to the manufacturer recommended levels. Check Bulbs, Batteries & horns as well.
  • Ensure that your bike has the mudguards, it is a menace for others, as much as it is for you.
  • Riding on tires that are over or under-inflated can prove to be dangerous, even on dry tarmac. I have observed the air fellow at the petrol pump inflate rear tyres to 40-45 and front to 35 irrespective of the spec. Also, many bikes have different pressures for rider only & rider + pillion conditions. Try to be as close to the real conditions. For monsoon conditions, you can try to have a slightly lower pressure than recommended, say about 2 psi. It will improve traction.
  • Ensure all your lights are active. While headlamps help on head-on visibility, we often miss out on the tail lamps for ensuring visibility from the rear. Keep all your lights on (except indicators) when riding in rains.
  • Please use low beams. High beams, esp LED ones are a menace in rains dazzling even to oncoming cars and rearview mirrors
  • Switch on headlamps immediately once it starts raining. With auto headlamp on, people miss out on switching on lights to completely. Please ensure your taillights are on as well.
  • Use indicators always. Even for changing lanes. It will help cars and other road users take care of you.
  • The roads are slippery, ride slower, avoid the edges of the road where the water accumulates. Also, try not to block traffic by driving slow in the middle lane.
  • Get a good safety kit for yourself. Always (can't stress enough) wear a helmet in the rains even for very very very short rides. I learnt the hard way by falling off on a 100 m ride from home to pick up breakfast.
  • If one invests time and effort(not just money) in a rainproof gear, we can remain unbothered by it.
  • You can get a pin lock ready visor on your helmet with anti-fog insert for the visor. that will help you see clearly through your helmet visor without fogging. The pin-lock ready visor and the insert cost a bit more but is worth and a lifesaver. Use clear visor during monsoon due to poor visibility. If you have a tinted visor please do change it for a clear visor for the period of rains.
  • Wear reflective/bright rainwear/clothing. This aids visibility in showers.
  • Buy a few strips of red reflecting stickers from any car accessory shop. Cut and stick a few pieces at the rear of your luggage box, rear mudguard, even at the rear side of your helmet
  • Wear good grip shoes which will help you to run on wet surfaces. I have seen people lose balance when their shoes had no grip. Ladies- avoid heels while riding.
  • Beware of the first shower after a long time since the roads will be slippery due to oil/grime and fallen fruits and leaves which when it gets wet, becomes slippery.
  • While following a four-wheeler, always follow either the left or right wheel, never the vehicle's centre. This way you can avoid a nasty stone or pothole jumping at you from underneath that vehicle suddenly.
  • Look out for puddles. Not only you don't see the road/potholes & you get dirty but it is highly possible that a car may splash an immense amount of water on you which may catch you off guard. Stay away from cars which are notorious for splashing (eg the Mighty Muscular Scorpio).
  • Never ride on an unknown road that is filled with water and you can't see what is beneath the water, ride slow & with utmost care if it is absolutely necessary. You might end up in an open manhole.
  • While taking shelter under bridges and similar structures, ensure you don't obstruct other traffic. It is dangerous that someone might clip you.
  • Blind spots! In the monsoons, cars, trucks and other commercial vehicles have absolutely no rearview. Take extreme caution before overtaking them because, in all probability, they can't see you! Honk and flash your headlights liberally.
  • Avoid speeding on wet roads just to reach a shelter/home faster to avoid being wet.
  • While passing through puddles, keep the speed slow & throttle steady and consistent. Look ahead where you want to go and not at the puddle. Do not lift your feet off your footpegs (many do that to avoid water), that might tend to put you off balance.
  • Don't cut lanes as you do on the dry roads. I have seen people fall off in such circumstances.
  • Remember while cars are kinder to you they are not gods, they also have inferior grips and brakes on the rains. Respect momentums of trucks, buses and cars.
  • Don't ride in the wrong direction as you do in the dry to avoid U-turns and save distance/time. The extra mile will be definitely safer. Don't cut through dividers and unofficial turns.
  • If you ever feel that you lost balance while riding, don’t try to hit the brake hard. Panic braking can cause the bike to slip even before you realize
  • Plan your routes properly and check the weather before leaving. It will save you from putting on rainwear in the middle of the road. In case the weather is fine, not wearing rainwear will save you from unnecessary discomfort.
  • Always keep a waterproof bag/pouch under your seat which can be used to keep your wallet/mobiles.
  • Keep a set of spare clothes at your workplace. it will help you in case you get drenched.
  • Find a good covered parking spot for the bike not in puddles. Try & park it on the main stands to help you kick start it if the weather is cold.
  • Keep a cloth to wipe the bike seat & mirrors dry whenever you get it out of the parking.
1.2TSI7DSG is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks