Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2014, 10:41   #1576
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Riding Gear thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Nomad View Post
http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/S...182_59409_1501

If you have someone coming down from the states; this does not seem like a bad deal at all! Some you tube video reviews give it a thumbs up "as a commuter boot". Despite its name; I would not take these to the track. But anyday better than regualar tennis shoes; keds etc. from a protection standpoint.
Are these decent for street riding? Worth spending the money you think?

Quote:
AGV K3:
Reasonably lightweight (1500 odd gms for a Large), has a neutral (oval) headshape which should work for me, tried and tested AGV brand & the general quality associated with it.
-ves; expensive faceshield, is polycarb and comes in one shell size only so not really as light as it could be (nitpick really). Costs $160 (closeout @ cyclegear, going fast - http://www.cyclegear.com/c/brand/AGV...38610_59409_21)
Iam almost decided on this helmet. I have tried the same helmet owned by Harsha.Muvva and it fit me beautifully and felt great

Does it come only in that black and yellow combination? Any other colors available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsha.muvva View Post
I have been using AGV K3 and HJC RPHA10, i got AGV mainly because i totally love the "rossi" replicas they make and the paint quality, Must say that this helmet dint disappoint me at all.I find it comparatively light than my HJC and has very good aerodynamics.I totally love the fit of AGV( my head shape is between round and oval) and does good job in noise cancellation too. The quality of helmet is top notch inside-out.160$ is very good price i must say. Go ahead with the purchase,I am sure you won't regret it
I liked your helmet and it fit me great, It's an L size-correct? So should I take the plunge for AGV K3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REManiac78 View Post
If this is the budget you are looking at better consider the aeromoto boots available on competition accessories (www.compacc.com). At a sub $100-$110 its a steal. Comes with a sound protection for the shin, ankle, heel, strong toe box and also comes with a waterproof breathable hypora membrane. So for those of you having your friends / relatives coming down from the US, it can't get better than this.
Thanks for this website link. I loved those boots but, unfortunately it has only plain black and not some color combination with black. Will consider it seriously for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
I have been Using AGV K4 for quite sometime now and its very comfortable and light when in terms of weight.The Visual is good enough also,i use the clear screen but the light smoke also is good. Keep an eye in Amazon,u might a deal soon there.
Your opinion please between AGV K3 vs. AGV K4? Why do you think there might be a deal on Amazon on K4? What was the price you paid for K4?

Iam slowly deciding on my gear that I want to get from US. Comments and more recommendations are welcome

Helmet : AGV K3 (Almost Decided to buy if i dont find anything better at $160). Primary reason to select this is good reviews of it being a silent helmet in this price range. One query though. How much does the smoked visor cost and how easy or hard is it to fit and remove as and when needed to the helmet?

Jacket : Slider 2 Jacket ($119 on Closeout, Otherwise $250). Seems like a heavily armoured jacket with good mesh for lot of breathing.

Check the video out :-

http://search.compacc.com/search?p=R...core&view=grid

However, as per user feedback, its a heavy jacket with all linings intact

Pants : Slider Adventour motorcycle pants ($120 on close-out and original price $200). They seem great for our warm weather conditions and has pretty good armour and protection overall.
http://www.compacc.com/p/sliders-adv...torcycle-pants

You can check out the video too for a detailed review

Boots : These seem really VFM at $50 and has decent protection. Never heard of BILT. Are they popular for making boots or its just another motorcycle gear making company? It's got great reviews though

Also, how are these compared to Aeromoto shoes posted by REmaniac78?

Look forward to inputs. Will tweak my selections based on recommendations from all

Last edited by mobike008 : 16th May 2014 at 10:43.
Old 16th May 2014, 10:47   #1577
BHPian

Please dont bash me for this, but here is the deal.

Me along with 3 other people are planning a 9 day bike ride to Leh. We do not own bikes and dont plan to in the near future for now. We do need to get some gear but spending 20k+ per person seems to be a bit too much.

I agree that its a wise investment and all, and if we dont find a better option we will just have to cough up.

What are the brands we should be looking at? We need the following:
1. Helmet: Studds/LS2 (anything ~3k). This is my most important item on the list
2. Riding Jacket: Dont see anything worth buying under 10k. Need something with decent armours. Knox CE or the likes I guess? This is where I need your help the most
3. Riding Pants: I personally prefer a thick denim + knee guard combination.
4. Gloves: I have no clue here. The ones selling in Karol Bagh for 500-1000 Rs seem to be a joke.

Finding a decent jacket seems to be a challenge. I saw a few in Karol Bagh (Alpinestar and nerve for 5500 and 7500 respectively), but they seem to have been stitched in Karol bagh

I dont care about the brand till they last me 10 days. Oh and they should be waterproof as well.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but can we rent good riding gear from some place? Actually only jackets would do. Helmet and gloves I dont mind buying.

PS:I am skeptical of having all this on me while riding 8 hours a day. Anybody find these uncomfortable? Or do these need break in? Because we pick our bikes in Srinagar directly.
Old 16th May 2014, 19:18   #1578
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
We do need to get some gear but spending 20k+ per person seems to be a bit too much
1. Helmet: I recommend the Studds scorpion. Decent helmet at a good price. Around 2k. There have been reports of too many fake LS2s. Difficult to tell them apart
2. Riding Jacket: Spartan has launched the Atlas mesh jacket for around the 4k mark. I have seen the jacket 1st hand and it does not look / feel cheap. Fit me very well (true to size). So if you wear a size L t-shirt; order a size L jacket
3. Riding Pants: I have seen the cramster bionic knee guard. Its not super duper protective but looks like it ll do the job for street riding. Priced around 1.5k IIRC
4. Gloves: Cramster flux @ Rs 1650

I would also add boots to the list. Get the real DMS boots for around 400 bucks. Again; not the best protection but 10 times better than your tennis / running shoes or keds. Invest in some good insoles as they are not comfy straight out of the box and require break in. Search for Ebonho's post on this thread on how to identify original DMS boots and also how to break them in.

I guess your total spend hovers under the 10k mark.

Finally; if you do plan to ride regularly, investing in good quality gear should be high priority for you. Do save up buddy.

All the best and ride safe.

Edit - Since you are in Delhi; you can contact "Meandering India" to check if they have the jacket, knee guards and gloves in stock. Head to Gopinath bazaar for the DMS. For helmets & Cramster gloves - Go to Chopra @ Karol Bagh.

Last edited by Urban_Nomad : 16th May 2014 at 19:32.
Urban_Nomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2014, 21:31   #1579
BHPian

Quote:
1. Helmet: I recommend the Studds scorpion. Decent helmet at a good price. Around 2k. There have been reports of too many fake LS2s. Difficult to tell them apart
2. Riding Jacket: Spartan has launched the Atlas mesh jacket for around the 4k mark. I have seen the jacket 1st hand and it does not look / feel cheap. Fit me very well (true to size). So if you wear a size L t-shirt; order a size L jacket
3. Riding Pants: I have seen the cramster bionic knee guard. Its not super duper protective but looks like it ll do the job for street riding. Priced around 1.5k IIRC
4. Gloves: Cramster flux @ Rs 1650

I would also add boots to the list. Get the real DMS boots for around 400 bucks. Again; not the best protection but 10 times better than your tennis / running shoes or keds. Invest in some good insoles as they are not comfy straight out of the box and require break in. Search for Ebonho's post on this thread on how to identify original DMS boots and also how to break them in.

I guess your total spend hovers under the 10k mark.

Finally; if you do plan to ride regularly, investing in good quality gear should be high priority for you. Do save up buddy.

All the best and ride safe.

Edit - Since you are in Delhi; you can contact "Meandering India" to check if they have the jacket, knee guards and gloves in stock. Head to Gopinath bazaar for the DMS. For helmets & Cramster gloves - Go to Chopra @ Karol Bagh.
Thank You so much. The DMS boots were already on the list thanks to Team BHP. The other option I had was steel toed Caterpillar shoes but considering the wet and slushy terrain, I guess DMS is a smarter decision.

I did look at Spartans website in the morning. Wasnt sure about the quality and was leaning towards the DSG Aero for 5k but now that you mention it will try to look at both some place before ordering. I was looking for helmets on Snapdeal and they do have some good designs and deals on Studds, Vega and steelbird. May just order online.

Went to Karol bagh and visited 2 stores. One was Mahalaxmi and the other Dhameja (I think), the glove and jacket collection was sad. Will visit Chopra soon. We are going in July so still have a lot of time. Thanks for the pointer on the gloves. Will check them out

I was looking for jackets at revzilla and motorcycle superstore as well. Came across one but havent read a lot about it on TBHP. Any reviews on this?
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...textile-jacket

I am still in 2 minds about the knee guards though. Having never used them, the thought of wearing them for 6-10 hours a day doesnt sound comfortable. But hey i am sure its better than an injury.
Old 16th May 2014, 22:47   #1580
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Are these decent for street riding? Worth spending the money you think?
I do not have actual experience with regards to these boots. Like you; I too have just read the reviews. One (negative) review in particular stood out though.

This guys lowsided at around 45 mph (70 odd kph) and had this to report:

"I lowsided about 2 weeks ago wearing these boots at the end of an on-ramp to a highway where there was some oil in the road. I was going about 45 mph when my bike lowsided. I slide a good 50 feet at least on my left side (Icouldn't roll because I had a huge sack on my back). This boot was able to protect my left foot perfectly as it slide across the blacktop. My right foot, however, was ground down to the ligaments at the joint of my right big toe. I have a 1" by 3" raw spot that is 3mm deep. Its been 2 weeks of healing so far, and I have about another 3-5 weeks before Im normal again"

Many boots (including my Astars) have limited protection on the inside ankle. I am glad to read that the boot was able to provide protection on the outside (most vulnerable) of the foot even at those speeds. But there are some owners who also complain of the boot being uncomfortable; issues with sizing etc. But that could just be the break in process of the boot.

I say this - its 50 bucks (Rs 3000) which provides more protection than your average sneaker (or the boots you wore for your 1000 km+ trip ). For city riding, not too aggressive riding, I say its definitely worth it.

Check these out too (Available in Hindustan & not crazy expensive):

http://www.goforkrp.com/index.php?la...e&Id=538713129
http://www.goforkrp.com/index.php?la...e&Id=538704787
http://www.goforkrp.com/index.php?la...e&Id=538713130

Quote:
Does it come only in that black and yellow combination? Any other colors available?
The great thing about the K3 is the range of Rossi graphics it comes in; although for an extra buck 50 over the solid / no graphic helmet. Check out 5 continents & Dream graphics. Works of art I say

Quote:
Thanks for this website link. I loved those boots but, unfortunately it has only plain black and not some color combination with black. Will consider it seriously for sure
If you are looking to spend around the $100 mark; go for the real deal.

$110 - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/t...re-sport-boots (previous year's model on closeout @ $80)
$140 - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/tcx-x-cube-air-boots (waterproof and non air versions also available)
If sneakers are your thing - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/tcx-x-street-shoes
Most protective of all the above short boots - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/a...1-riding-shoes
$150 gets you a proper full size sport boot - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/c...o-air-rr-boots

Heck; even 90 bucks get you Joe Rocket stuff (not great reviews though) - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/j...tic-tour-boots

IMO; if you are gonna go cheap, go propah cheap sir. $100 gets you proper stuff; why settle for anything less to save like 10 - 20 dollars?

Quote:
How much does the smoked visor cost and how easy or hard is it to fit and remove as and when needed to the helmet?
AGV visors cost $42

Quote:
Jacket : Slider 2 Jacket ($119 on Closeout, Otherwise $250). Seems like a heavily armoured jacket with good mesh for lot of breathing.
I would recommend you look at the Spartan range of jackets. Excellent workmanship; material and fit. Comes with knox armour. Just perfect!

Quote:
Boots : These seem really VFM at $50 and has decent protection. Never heard of BILT. Are they popular for making boots or its just another motorcycle gear making company? It's got great reviews though

Also, how are these compared to Aeromoto shoes posted by REmaniac78?

Look forward to inputs. Will tweak my selections based on recommendations from all
My comments on the Bilt boots above. Never heard of the Aeromoto boots so no idea.

All the best
Urban_Nomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2014, 23:17   #1581
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank You so much. The DMS boots were already on the list thanks to Team BHP. The other option I had was steel toed Caterpillar shoes but considering the wet and slushy terrain, I guess DMS is a smarter decision.

Quote:
I did look at Spartans website in the morning. Wasnt sure about the quality and was leaning towards the DSG Aero for 5k but now that you mention it will try to look at both some place before ordering.
HAH!! DSG's "quality" is a joke when compared against Spartan. These guys are one of the best gear companies in India today; period.

Quote:
I was looking for helmets on Snapdeal and they do have some good designs and deals on Studds, Vega and steelbird. May just order online.
Regarding helmets; since you are buying locally I would recommend that you try them out and get a feel for them. Returns / exchanges etc are not exactly painless in this nation.

Also; please make sure you buy a correct size helmet; and not go by the the "one size fits all" adage. Read this - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-helmet-guide

At first the helmet may appear to be too tight or even suffocating (especially if you do not have experience wearing full face helmets). But easily cured by just wearing it (even around the house) for like half hour or so. A loose fitting helmet is as bad as no helmet

Not sure of your experience as a rider; hence the gyan

Quote:
Went to Karol bagh and visited 2 stores. One was Mahalaxmi and the other Dhameja (I think), the glove and jacket collection was sad. Will visit Chopra soon. We are going in July so still have a lot of time. Thanks for the pointer on the gloves. Will check them out
Just a hundred metres down the road from Chopra is "Ryderz". Do check that place out as well. And if possible; do pen down the stuff they have in stock. I myself will be visiting Karol Bagh shortly but not sure if I will have the time to visit the store

Quote:
I was looking for jackets at revzilla and motorcycle superstore as well. Came across one but havent read a lot about it on TBHP. Any reviews on this?
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...textile-jacket
Seems Ok but trust me; you want to try on the jacket before you put your money down. If keen on ordering online; read owner reviews thoroughly and scan comments for any sizing issues someone may have mentioned. I am facing the fit issue with my Teknic jacket. But me losing about 15 kg also may have something to do with it

Quote:
I am still in 2 minds about the knee guards though. Having never used them, the thought of wearing them for 6-10 hours a day doesnt sound comfortable. But hey i am sure its better than an injury.
I wear knee guards for my daily commute to the office.

These - http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-knee-v-guard

Tie these up just right; not too loose or tight (it rhymes!!!!). Your knee would probably take the 1st hit if (god forbid) you do get off the bike (lowside - most common kinda crash)

I lowsided a few months ago and if I didnt have these on; my knees would have taken quite a beating. Do get them; and wear them.
Old 17th May 2014, 00:11   #1582
BHPian

Aeromoto boots have their reviews online available on www.compacc.com. So no reason to worry. You can always take an informed decision. As far as knee guards are concerned you can even consider the Knox knee guards. They are retailed in India by Outdoor travel gear in Mumbai. Search their website www.outdoortravelgear.com and you what you are looking for. As far as boots are concerned you can even consider the Joe rocket big bang 2.0 boots. Perfect bet for street riding backed by a sound protection too. I did see your recommendation on the BILT boots but sorry to say these aren't street boots. These are entry level sport bike boots so I would request don't opt for the BILT instead consider the Joe rocket. Its available at the performance racing store in Mumbai. Check out their website. Coming to your jacket - You'll definitely need a jacket with a good windproof / thermal liner to back it up, else you are sure to be frozen given the weather in ladakh. So do consider textile jackets with a good windproof / thermal liner. Outdoor travel gear can possibly come to your rescue here too. You can even try options from spartan. Hope the suggested info helps.
REManiac78 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th May 2014, 01:22   #1583
BHPian

Its the AGV K4 EVO only,The Sellers on Amazon have some discounts ,i paid a close to 25% less than the MSRP when i bought it and the helmet was brand new with tags .
Old 18th May 2014, 13:11   #1584
BHPian

Quote:

HAH!! DSG's "quality" is a joke when compared against Spartan. These guys are one of the best gear companies in India today; period.

I lowsided a few months ago and if I didnt have these on; my knees would have taken quite a beating. Do get them; and wear them.
Again Thank You so much!

I called up Meandering India and they do not have Spartan jackets. Have sent an enquiry on the website to see if they have any other stockists in Delhi.

Will drop the idea of ordering from the states or even online. I knew that helmets have sizes and should be a snug fit, but the steelbird showrooms and Studds shops have only one size. Vega does have sizes though. But I guess even with the same size, the fitting might be different.

Coming to Ryderz, we did visit this shop. I was told this is a part of Mahalaxmi. He had a lot of stuff. From airfilters to Leo Vince exhausts to jackets to helmets. Way too much stuff for the size of the shop. He was insisting on a Nerve jacket he had for 7500. The quality was good. It seemed pretty sturdy to me and was quite heavy and had removable inners. He had Alpinestar hydration packs for Rs 1000. Riding pants from Nerve were 5500 IIRC. I do not know if all these were original or rip offs though.

Am going to Gopinath bazaar tomorrow. Can you help me with the directions of the shop? Is there a single shop or a bunch of them? Will post details of whatever I find there.

Will try the knee guards someplace and try walk around in them before deciding. Thanks again. Appreciate the detailed answers.
Old 18th May 2014, 18:24   #1585
Senior - BHPian

Glad I was able to help a bit bud

On the studds helmet - I'm pretty sure it comes in sizes. It says so on the website as well. I have seen one in person n it definitely looks like it ll protect your head when it comes to it

Gopinath bazaar - from Dwarka. After crossing the palam bridge, take the 1st left from the red light. Then, take the 2nd right. You'll hit a round about. Take the first exit so that the fuel station is to ur left. Just a few metres ahead, the market will be on your right

I could find the proper dms in one store only. It was almost at the far end, 2 sardarji s I think were managing the store. I took the pic ebonho posted on this thread for reference

Thanks for the update on ryderz's stock.

Man this spartan stuff goes off the shelves quick. I saw at least 4 spartan jackets at meandering no more than a week back

Last edited by Urban_Nomad : 18th May 2014 at 18:25.
Old 19th May 2014, 14:22   #1586
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I say this - its 50 bucks (Rs 3000) which provides more protection than your average sneaker (or the boots you wore for your 1000 km+ trip ). For city riding, not too aggressive riding, I say its definitely worth it.
My style of riding is generally aggressive and a small percentage of times I love cruising speeds as well

Quote:
The great thing about the K3 is the range of Rossi graphics it comes in; although for an extra buck 50 over the solid / no graphic helmet. Check out 5 continents & Dream graphics. Works of art I say
I checked out all the range of graphic helmets in AGV K3 and loved the Dreamtime helmet the most. If i dont buy the regular 160 bucks one then this will be the one that I will buy.

Helmet Selected---It's certainly going to be AGV K3 (Dreamtime OR Regular)

Quote:
IMO; if you are gonna go cheap, go propah cheap sir. $100 gets you proper stuff; why settle for anything less to save like 10 - 20 dollars?
Iam not at all balking at spending money as my budget is not predefined (that doesn't mean i have money to splurge as well) but, I want to pick up entire gear which are from reasonably good brands with good protection

Quote:
AGV visors cost $42
Thanks. I loved the blue screen visor. Will pick up one of them.

Is changing visors an easy job? Asking because I never changed one myself till date.

Quote:
I would recommend you look at the Spartan range of jackets. Excellent workmanship; material and fit. Comes with knox armour. Just perfect!
I looked at Spartan and like everyone else I too loved the quality. But, since I decided to get entire gear from US, I thought of picking up even the jacket from there.

Suggestions and brands welcome in the $100-$150 range which is what i have budgeted for everything (Jacket, Pants & Boots) except the helmet which is higher at $220 ( K3-Dreamtime costs this much)
Old 19th May 2014, 17:14   #1587
BHPian

Quote:
My style of riding is generally aggressive and a small percentage of times I love cruising speeds as well

I checked out all the range of graphic helmets in AGV K3 and loved the Dreamtime helmet the most. If i dont buy the regular 160 bucks one then this will be the one that I will buy.

Helmet Selected---It's certainly going to be AGV K3 (Dreamtime OR Regular)

Iam not at all balking at spending money as my budget is not predefined (that doesn't mean i have money to splurge as well) but, I want to pick up entire gear which are from reasonably good brands with good protection

Thanks. I loved the blue screen visor. Will pick up one of them.

Is changing visors an easy job? Asking because I never changed one myself till date.

I looked at Spartan and like everyone else I too loved the quality. But, since I decided to get entire gear from US, I thought of picking up even the jacket from there.

Suggestions and brands welcome in the $100-$150 range which is what i have budgeted for everything (Jacket, Pants & Boots) except the helmet which is higher at $220 ( K3-Dreamtime costs this much)
Its great that you've decided to order all your gear from US. For jacket - if its a mesh jacket you want to go for then consider the scorpion ventech mesh jacket available on www.motorcyclegear.com. Its currently sold on a closeout at $114. Please opt for the black one instead of the silver, should you decide to go ahead. Also order an upgraded back protector - the klim D3O back protector available on www.revzilla.com is a perfect match to make this jacket bomb proof. Coming to riding pants, it depends what you want - whether full mesh or something which combines waterproof and mesh. I would say the Rev It Airwave pants are a perfect solution for the same. Quality from Rev it has always been a hallmark so no worries on that front. It retails for $199 on Revzilla. I know its a slight stretch on the budget you've suggested but its every penny worth the extra penny that you'll spend. Should you decide on these pants, please upgrade the hip armor to a Forcefield 4 way replacement hip armor. It retails on revzilla for $39 is well worth the price you'll pay for a rock solid protection. Boots - first choice will be the Alpinestars Web Gore TeX boot. It retails for $189 on MotorcycleGear and is currently on a closeout. Trust me this is the best deal you can get on a full height goretex boot which is waterproof and breathable for life. Out of the items recommended, I'm personally using the scorpion jacket and the rev it airwave pants and I must say that the quality, fit and finish for both the items is brilliant. For helmets, Shoei is running a closeout on its Qwest range. This helmet is promoted by Shoei as its best helmet in the market for touring application. Even this model is on a closeout and retails on motorcyclegear at a price of $299. Its definitely not cheap, but you'll rarely come across a Shoei on a closeout and that too at this price. Hope the suggested info helps.
REManiac78 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 18:06   #1588
BHPian

Quote:
Glad I was able to help a bit bud

On the studds helmet - I'm pretty sure it comes in sizes. It says so on the website as well. I have seen one in person n it definitely looks like it ll protect your head when it comes to it

Gopinath bazaar - from Dwarka. After crossing the palam bridge, take the 1st left from the red light. Then, take the 2nd right. You'll hit a round about. Take the first exit so that the fuel station is to ur left. Just a few metres ahead, the market will be on your right

I could find the proper dms in one store only. It was almost at the far end, 2 sardarji s I think were managing the store. I took the pic ebonho posted on this thread for reference

Thanks for the update on ryderz's stock.

Man this spartan stuff goes off the shelves quick. I saw at least 4 spartan jackets at meandering no more than a week back
Again Thanks. By the time I am done with my gear I think I will have said thanks another couple of dozen times

And apologies I was misinformed about the Studds helmet after reading this on Snapdeal.

All STUDDS Models come in one standard size (58-60cms) which generally fits all

The Studds website clearly shows 3 sizes

Gopinath Bazaar is on way to work so I stopped and checked a few shoes there. I think the DMS shoes you mentioned are the pure thick leather shoes with no foam padding at all. Pictures attached. These retail for 450-500.

The shop you mentioned would probably be Verma Army store because it was at the far end and run by a sardarji. There are a bunch of other stores including Standard which was again a big one and had a bunch of shoes to choose from. I dont know the names and models but these were the decent looking one.

Prices in INR
1-3: Rs 450/500
4: 1450/1400
5-6: 1000
7: 850

Now my question is, you guys are talking about the 1st ones right? The simple no non sense DMS boots? The ones that need to be broken in with loads of cherry blossom?
Attached Thumbnails
The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_001.jpg  

The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_002.jpg  

The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_003.jpg  

The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_004.jpg  

The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_005.jpg  

The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_006.jpg  

The Riding Gear thread-wp_20140519_007.jpg  

Old 19th May 2014, 18:44   #1589
Senior - BHPian

Yes bro. The first one. The others are all local "civvy" pretenders. With no guarantee when the sole would part company from the rest of the boot .....
ebonho is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 18:44   #1590
BHPian

Quote:

I totally love the graphics on AGVk3,the quality is too good!
Dreamtime is one of my favourites too.Go for it,since this is a long-term investment go for the one you really love and won't get bored soon

Quote:
Its hardly takes 2 minutes,completely clip mechanism.You can check it out when we ride next time.

Regarding the jackets have a look at these :

1. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/j...ty-mesh-jacket
2. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...textile-jacket
3. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/a...-solare-jacket

I personally liked the AGV sport solare jacket and good price.

For pants :

1. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/a...e-vented-pants
2. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/j...oenix-30-pants

My favourite combination would be riding pants and jacket both from AGV sport solare series.

And for boots :http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/c...air-rr-boots.A friend of mine have these and is totally satisfied with them!

I suggested these keeping in mind the safety,price and the comfort.
Hope this helps

Regards,
harsha

Most Viewed