Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-92.html)

i hope the people in the laura had the seatbealts on looks like a really bad impact even the alloys are gone

that laura looks like it got damages from all four sides! i wonder how? reminds me to drive safe!!

I saw a completely "burnt" Octavia on the Adyar - Besant Nagar road (Not LB Road) on Friday night. There were 2 Fire Engines at the scene and lots of cops. Anyone has any idea about that ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1115563)
I saw a completely "burnt" Octavia on the Adyar - Besant Nagar road (Not LB Road) on Friday night. There were 2 Fire Engines at the scene and lots of cops. Anyone has any idea about that ?

Hi,
The newspapers mentioned it as Ford Fiesta, electrical short circuit was the reason mentioned.....................

A car like Laura and this thing???

:Shockked::Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRADEEP KUMAR (Post 1116516)
Hi,
The newspapers mentioned it as Ford Fiesta, electrical short circuit was the reason mentioned.....................

OMG. whats up with Ford? I guess 1 TBHP member's Fusion also caught fire due to electrical short circuit.

My cousin had this accident on NH1, near Choupal.
It was a very foggy morning.
Everyone is safe.

OMG thats really scary how did it happen?I see the tyres are busted,good to hear everyone was safe

Oh! It flipped, is it!

Glad to know that all came out safe.

yup, it was a tyre burst at speed of 100+ and then car flipped once.
There were 5 people in the car.
Escaped with minor scratches.

Driving at 100+ on a foggy morning? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by watashi75 (Post 1123166)
Driving at 100+ on a foggy morning? :eek:

5 guys, Aged around 20.
Its the age factor i think.
I personally never go above 40-50 in fog and prefer to follow trail of a car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitBahl (Post 1123156)

So even a tubeless Tyre can burst like this ? I was under impression that they don't burst causing accidents like this..

-Sanjubaba

Spotted this on my way back from Wayanad in the forest near the check post. No idea what went wrong looks like a nice side swipe, albeit the front right wheel is still intact.

Name:  DSC_0450 Medium.JPG
Views: 5241
Size:  130.3 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitBahl (Post 1123156)

What could be the reason for the burst any idea ? Speed ot tyre wear or the loading conditions or the road ?

Believe they are tubeless, aren't they ?