Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2009, 10:31   #4186
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
^^Thats sad man! More here:
21 die in bus mishap in Howrah: Rediff.com India News
Taken from Rediff.
According to the reports, the truck/trailer was on the wrong side of the divider. It was foggy. Both the vehicles were driving at high speeds. Wish the authorities wake up to such offences which are lethal.
Old 15th December 2009, 01:13   #4187
Senior - BHPian

Fate

One of my friend a youngester who was in 26 th year. he hails from thrissur and had completed his Masters in Business Administartion.

2 years before he was working for a advertisement company at ernakulam , for official use he used to visit a bank and there he met a lady.

One fine day he took his parents to the bank and he showed his love to his mom and dad , they went and talked to her , collected her home address and went to her home on the same day.

With in a couple of weeks the marrige was arranged they started living peace fully with full of fun and love.

While he got transfered to Coimbatore , she got an other job in Ford at coimbatore.

She was carrying , and he was in the thrill of becoming a father.

Being a petrol head he always wished that they could buy a new car , so that he may not need to carry their new born in his old splendour.

So he bough a brand new Indica.

When I saw him for the last time , he was totally thrilled of getting setteled in life.

3 days before she was admited in the hospital because of sudden pain , and he was informed by his fater in law to come to hospital. at that time he was in office at Coimbatore , he had plans to come on very next day , so that he can him self make available near to his wife.

But since she was admitted he cancelled teh tickets and took the Indica and started to ernakulam , while he called his family and told to get ready so that he can take them to the hospital , that was the last call he made from the mobile phone.

It happened at chavadi in Coimbatore.

The car hit at the back of a parked lorry which does not have a park light. As per police there was no breaking signs.

It took around half an hour to rescue him from the car.

with in 3 hours he passed away , In between his wife delivered a baby girl who weighed 3.5 kilos, a healthy baby , it was a scissorian delivery.

The cops got the mobile phone and checked the dialed numbers , they called his fater and his fater in law and informed it.

Some of our classmeets who worked at Palakkad was also informed.

They went and confirmed.

His family members recived the body after post mortem.

She was not yet informed about the incident.

We took the body to the the hospital where she was admitted , In between her mom informed her about the incident.

With in short time we reached teh hospital, the body was taken to the lobby of teh hospital , where she was waiting in a rolling stecture.

It was a tragic scene which I can not explain.

Each and every one who were there in the hospital was on tears.

The one day year old young baby girl was also taken to the lobby of teh hospital , but she didn't open her eyes to see her dad for the last time.

Now I don't know what to type here.......
Old 15th December 2009, 02:33   #4188
BHPian

^^ I'm speechless! May your friend's soul rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with the woman and her baby.
Old 15th December 2009, 05:16   #4189
Senior - BHPian

you shouldnt have typed that in foby.
Old 15th December 2009, 07:44   #4190
BHPian

More pics

I used to wonder what a car owner feels like when he goes through an accident, few lucky ones escape without a scratch, some dont even stay alive to live that moment. Its one such moment that is a nightmare for ever driver on the streets.
This forum has had so many pictures and unlimited debates over is it the Driver or is it the Car.

Its Destiny, I thank God that my horrific incident or accident didnt involve any human injury which is a default requirement in each accident. I was still able to complete my journey, without my car ofcourse.

How many unfortunate pictures are we still to see on this forum, how many stay alive to share their story of unpleasant events. The question is for the entire of India, it involves every state here not just the metros.

Out here due to bad roads we dont get an opportunity to hit speeds above 100kmh.. but isnt that a positive considering the fact we cant drive ferraris and the porsches which are major involved in accidents abroad. The two brands are just examples, it could be a Chevy Camaro or Merc SLR too.

Its not just speeding, but wrong judgement (The u-turn at the sea link). Wish this thread never even existed. Looking at those mangled remains of cars. (Alto, the worst ever) ..or the dragged wagon r below the truck. Its beyond imagination.. we the onlookers try to make out how the Fabia would have hit the wagon r and ...why the wagon r didnt move a bit where as the Fabia, from a brand that is known for security features blah blah ...was in a position one couldnt imagine. This is no comments to a particular brand..even the mercedes benz couldnt save Princess Diana.

So if accidents cannot be prevented abroad, its inevitable in India. I can just go on and on ..write ups are never ending which is justified by this thread which is never ending.

Here are some of the pictures of the aftermath of the accident we were involved in, my heart wept each time I saw my Palio in this condition, but its only my friend I can thank without whom my car wouldnt have hit the streets again, very soon I will upload the pics of post repairs, very few are that lucky to see their cars survive the scratches and accidents. Thank You God.
Attached Thumbnails
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-09062009223.jpg  

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-09062009224.jpg  

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-09062009227.jpg  

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-09062009228.jpg  

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-27062009236.jpg  

Old 15th December 2009, 08:36   #4191
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
One of my friend a youngester who was in 26 th year. he hails from thrissur and had completed his Masters in Business Administartion.
Man I am in tears here reading this. Life is a **tch. RIP! Sincere condolances to the families affected. May Allah give them the strength to overcome this sudden loss.
Old 15th December 2009, 08:52   #4192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

The car hit at the back of a parked lorry which does not have a park light. As per police there was no breaking signs.
That was very sad. Many lives have been lost due the same reasons. I have never ever done a full night journey till date on highways & such incidents will only help me continue to do that
Old 15th December 2009, 09:13   #4193
Senior - BHPian

Foby Very tragic to hear this. May his soul rest in peace. You shouldnt have typed it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
That was very sad. Many lives have been lost due the same reasons. I have never ever done a full night journey till date on highways & such incidents will only help me continue to do that
+1 to this, I always avoid highway driving during the dark, its a different matter, that even normal roads in Delhi are like highway during the night (no street lights)
Old 15th December 2009, 11:23   #4194
BHPian

Today there was an accident in okkiyam Thoraipakam(OMR) which caused a traffic jam for about 2 KMs.
The bus which tried to take a turn to enter a company, hit the median resulting in
breaking front axial and wind screen and also hit the bus at the left which blocked the whole road.
since I was in opposite direction I would not take pics. Does anybody have pics ??
Old 15th December 2009, 11:27   #4195
BHPian

Enough of Palio pics please
Old 15th December 2009, 12:15   #4196
BHPian

Foby, its an absolute tragedy. May god give the women the courage to overcome this.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:24   #4197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Now I don't know what to type here.......
Really tragic. May god give the his wife & the entire family strength to cope up with the loss.

I just hope that nobody in the family starts superstitious comments about the baby's birth and the father's demise which happened almost at the same time.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:39   #4198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
I just hope that nobody in the family starts superstitious comments about the baby's birth and the father's demise which happened almost at the same time.
@Clevermax, this is exactly what I was thinking when I was driving to office. I hope that this doesnot affect the future of the kid.

@Foby I feel sorry for the loss of your friend. May his soul RIP. I will pray to God to give his family the strength to come out of this tragedy.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:43   #4199
Senior - BHPian

@ Foby, our prayers to your friend's family and may his soul RIP.

We had a similar incident in our family where we lost one of our cousins who was riding from Trivandrum to Kayankulam hit by a private bus. He was survived by a 3 month old kid! A very sad thing really.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:58   #4200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I just could not hold my tears reading this...i really cant imagine the scene in hospital. hope his wife/family gathers the strength to fight this phase!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks