Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2011, 11:13   #9106
Senior - BHPian

re: Accidents in India | Pics & Videos

Seems like an Indica to me.
Old 2nd September 2011, 11:28   #9107
BHPian

Looks like a hatch to me. i20/swift? Man looks scary though!
Old 2nd September 2011, 11:56   #9108

No, that's an Indica for sure.
Old 2nd September 2011, 11:58   #9109
Senior - BHPian

^^^ difficult to judge by that angle, but to me it looks like a Ritz. that's a nasty fall.
Old 2nd September 2011, 12:36   #9110
BHPian

Definitely a hatch.But doesn't look like an i20 or swift to me. Looks more like a Ritz or Punto
Old 2nd September 2011, 13:05   #9111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleton View Post
Definitely a hatch.But doesn't look like an i20 or swift to me. Looks more like a Ritz or Punto
i agree, but the body looks short for a Punto. also, the hood of the Punto is longer, which is not in this case. i think i'll finalize on Ritz!
Old 2nd September 2011, 13:05   #9112
BANNED

The doors fully covering the A-pillar means it will be either Indica / Swift. And it doesn't have the swept back head-lamps of Swift. So, definitely it is an Indica.
Attached Thumbnails
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-accident.jpg  

Last edited by romeomidhun : 2nd September 2011 at 13:09.
Old 2nd September 2011, 13:42   #9113
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
At the risk of being judgmental, the bigger the vehicle driven, the more arrogantly it is driven in India.
From experience, the most arrogantly/stupidly driven vehicles in cities are the two wheelers. My experience is as a pedestrian, cyclist, car driver and passenger in varied vehicles.

These two wheelers are driven anywhere and any way. Go on pavements, wrong side, through gaps and generally like a point and shoot kind of device. Never know when a one of these pops out from a crowd of vehicles or somewhere.

A lot more of road rage is caused and tempers flared by the people driving these vehicles compared to others.

Personally, 99% of the time I escaped from being hit while crossing roads is when these vehicles are involved (Even though they may be 10-60% of vehicles on those very roads).

There was once a time when I thought trucks and buses as most dangerous but that is no longer true.
Old 2nd September 2011, 14:13   #9114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post
The doors fully covering the A-pillar means it will be either Indica / Swift. And it doesn't have the swept back head-lamps of Swift. So, definitely it is an Indica.
yep, you're right - that's a Indica

if you look closely (using Magnifier at 400%) you can see the Tata logo on the rear. also, the circled area matches the Indica and not the Ritz or Swift
Old 2nd September 2011, 14:27   #9115
Senior - BHPian

Its an Indica guys, look at the grille and the Christmas tree tail-lamps.
Old 4th September 2011, 17:45   #9116
BHPian

** MODS PLEASE DELETE IF INAPPROPRIATE **

This is not from India, but from China. A Couple who decided for a few of intimacy drove to a Roof Top Park. The Couple left the Engine running to make use of AC. But in the heat of moment, Uncle accidentally kicked the reverse gear and the Car reversed crashing into the peripheral wall. But luckily the Car got struck and half the car was hanging outside. Nearby People pulled the couple out of the Car

Source: Bangalore Mirror Edition dated 4th September 2011 - Page 14
Attached Thumbnails
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-car.jpg  

Sarvodaya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2011, 20:44   #9117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMUDRA View Post
A crazy thing happened this morning.
While on my way to office in my ThunderBird near Sujatha theatre Okalipuram, a white swift came next to me and his side view mirror hit the end of my handle bar. as the car was with 3 women and a guy driving I told him not to hap-hazardously drive which then hurt the driver's ego so much that he just banged my bike again... (this was really a sickening experience). so near Okalipuram junction I spoke to the traffic inspector who stopped this car and asked the driver to get down.
Then came the 3 women out of the car telling that it was I who hit their car first and practically pulling my jacket. when I remember that, even now I feel, do we have such sort of hooligan women around us?. it was really nasty the inspector looking at this asked me to raise a complaint at the station.
after this I came to the office and have raised a complaint on the BTP site.
need to see what happens next.....
Looking at it from a lighter perspective, perhaps,

1. The dude has three wives who were driving him nuts arguing over GOD Only Knows what, which partially explains his bad driving.

2. Some joker that believes he has made it to afford the elite and deadly team of women bodyguards. Gdaffy duck style?

3. You had a jacket on.

4. It was your jacket and not any other clothing.

5. 3*PMS

6. That cop was scared, but did not show it. ( probably a failed actor!)

7. Proves riding a Thunderbird does not make an Arnie out of the rider.

8. AXE Effect?

to be contd.....

Jokes apart, Slapping a woman is not cool. Very uncool legally. Its a free world, we have lunatics among us, learn to judge the level of lunacy with these characters. Next time you see someone like him, let him pass, he deserves something better, a nice little sewage tanker with friendly men that drive around on that. There wouldnt be jackets to pull though!
YaeJay is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th September 2011, 20:58   #9118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvodaya View Post
** MODS PLEASE DELETE IF INAPPROPRIATE **

Uncle accidentally kicked the reverse gear and the Car reversed crashing into the peripheral wall.
Did Mr.P.Tom confirm it was the uncle and not the aunt that engaged the reverse gear?

Was Mr.P.Tom injured in the incident/accident?

Mods kindly merge posts.

Last edited by YaeJay : 4th September 2011 at 21:00. Reason: Unintentional back to back posts
Old 4th September 2011, 23:07   #9119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaeJay

Looking at it from a lighter perspective, perhaps,

1. The dude has three wives who were driving him nuts arguing over GOD Only Knows what, which partially explains his bad driving.

2. Some joker that believes he has made it to afford the elite and deadly team of women bodyguards. Gdaffy duck style?

3. You had a jacket on.

4. It was your jacket and not any other clothing.

5. 3*PMS

6. That cop was scared, but did not show it. ( probably a failed actor!)

7. Proves riding a Thunderbird does not make an Arnie out of the rider.

8. AXE Effect?

to be contd.....

Jokes apart, Slapping a woman is not cool. Very uncool legally. Its a free world, we have lunatics among us, learn to judge the level of lunacy with these characters. Next time you see someone like him, let him pass, he deserves something better, a nice little sewage tanker with friendly men that drive around on that. There wouldnt be jackets to pull though!
This has to be the best reply.
Mate I salute you with my folded hands. Not bcos of your overall lighter perspective but bcos of pt 7 & 8.
If people thougt on your lines then we would never see these sort of road rages on our city roads...
SAMUDRA is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2011, 23:40   #9120
BHPian

^^ pt 7&8 are just marketing gimmicks

*I used to have a roomie (read parasite) That used to buy this AXE thing, used to smell like pesticide. We never got to check out on the roaches. That would have been creulty to insects

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks