|21st February 2018, 09:57||#91|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2017
Thanked: 5,518 Times
Re: Cars of CEOs / Senior Employees of Multinational Companies : Rules & Restrictions
I used to work with Vodafone( earlier Hutch) as an Assistant Manager. I am not aware of any special rules for CEO and top management. But, Yes! there were some strange rules for all the employees.
1. Employees using personal car for the official purpose were not allowed to drive after 2200.
2. More than 4 employees were not allowed to travel by same flight/plane.
3. Employees travelling out of the city for the official purpose were not allowed to travel back after 2200.
4. Never answer a call while driving/riding. ( We always used to misuse this rule in case of Boss's call.)
5. Employees can say "No" to a job if he/she finds that job unsafe.
6. Employees can hire only Innova for official purpose.