Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2016, 21:49   #76
Senior - BHPian

re: My experience of helping an accident victim. UPDATE: He'll make a complete recovery!

@Ninja May God bless you. I'm no doc but from what you have mentioned I doubt the kid would have made it if it were not for you. It's your actions that saved the child's life. May your tribe increase. Many people would just hang around taking snaps and do pretty much nothing. I hope his dad has learnt his lesson. Pity that the child had to suffer for no fault of his.
Old 7th May 2016, 23:09   #77
BHPian

re: My experience of helping an accident victim. UPDATE: He'll make a complete recovery!

Thank you so much for the update Ninja. I have a young son and was shaken for the past few days after reading your thread. No child or parent should ever go through this pain. Thank you for stepping up and doing the right thing when others around you were panicking or just inert. There are days when I feel the future of this country is bleak but people like you put the faith right back in. Really glad to see the kid is OK. I was dreading opening this thread for the past few days and finally gathered the courage today. Thanks mate!!
Old 9th May 2016, 12:43   #78
BHPian

God bless you Ninja. You are one REAL GENTLEMAN. Its been a BIG learning for all of us going through your thread.

You saved a young kid. My eyes turned teary reading your post.
Old 9th May 2016, 16:03   #79
BHPian

@NiInJa - You did a great job and a big round of applause for your kind efforts.

I was in a similar situation sometime last year., there were lot of people on the road but most of them were just watching us and did nothing. Fortunately, two girls from Pune helped us to take my friend to the hospital. Wherever they are - I wish them great health, happiness and prosperity.
Old 10th May 2016, 15:39   #80

Re: My experience of helping an accident victim. UPDATE: He'll make a complete recovery!

God bless you Man. You did a great job. You are a wonderful person.
Old 10th May 2016, 21:58   #81
Senior - BHPian

Re: My experience of helping an accident victim. UPDATE: He'll make a complete recovery!

What you have done is greater than God's blessings. Your act has potentially saved a life or saved him from leading a very different life. I cannot thank you enough for your deed. Its so so nice to see such kindness in such. I shake your hand sir. I hope you lead a long, healthy and happy life.
avishar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2016, 23:26   #82
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiInJa View Post
Good news finally.

Called up the relatives once again and they told us the surgery was successful. Some tissues of his thigh were used to cover his head (there is a technical term for such operation). The relatives were on their way back home (out of Pune) and they are going to tell us about the hospital where he is once they reach.

He is out of danger and recovering in the hospital and there is no internal injury of any sort. It will take some time to heal but he will recover completely.

Thanks a lot everyone ! Your prayers have been heard
That's a very good news Nilinja. Your good deeds have saved the life of this little one. Nice to hear that he does not have any internal injuries.:thumbup: Hoping to see him recover fully from his injuries soon.
Old 11th May 2016, 00:50   #83
Senior - BHPian

@NiInJa You really did a great job and can be proud that you helped to save a life. We applaud you
Old 11th May 2016, 11:31   #84
Senior - BHPian

Excellent work Ninja. I used to see that auto rick parked for quite a few days , was badly mangled on the top frame, and its canvas/PU cover was missing. This spot is extremely dangerous , and I need to take it alteast twice a day. Plenty of close calls wherein I am tootling down on my two wheeler on the left most side, and a big bus or a dumper (they are the worse ones out there) comes hurtling from behind me at that steep angle, without any intention, inclination or ability to stop or swerve if needed. Speaks volumes of our town planning.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks