Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Government to take strict action against bull bars & crash guards

UP Government going active on Bullbars

https://smart.livehindustan.com/luck...465816307.html
tanwaramit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2021, 23:24   #167
BHPian

Madras high court upholds Centers ban on bull bars and also asks enforcement agency to take action against the so called important people.

Link
saisree is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2021, 00:05   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsh View Post
Hope they truly implement it unlike the Sun control films which people still adorn with aplomb without much worry. I had taken down films as per the orders. Now will need to take down the guards.

How about the accessories of FootSteps? Aren't they also hampering the body design?
I guess that would be next atleast for the ones which do not come factory fitted with the same.
IMHO, it's impossible to live without a sun control film on the windows, especially in scorching summers. I have been using a 60% visibility film on all my cars and have been fined twice back in 2018, since then, cops have moved on, atleast in Mumbai. Even if I get fined now, I will not remove the film! The real problem is with films that are pitch-dark; mostly used in high-end SUVs etc; seems they get away easily because of political jugaad and affixing the sticker of some party or the other.

With regard to your point on Foot Steps affixed on cars, yes I agree that even those may be considered illegal.

Frankly, it's about patchy implementation of rules in our country. Cops suddenly wake up and start fining; maybe when they fall short of achieving targets.

Most Viewed