Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2022, 14:59   #16
BHPian

Re: Safe Driving Workshop for 10 Women via "She Must Drive" and R-THREE

Quote:
It would be wonderful to connect with other BHPians and lady drivers personally in Bangalore. I will be visiting and available between 22-25th, and can make some time to catch up - especially if any of the ladies need a pep talk for driving, I have the gift!
Thank you for accepting our request. Would you be in Bangalore on 22-25th of Sept or October? Accordingly we will start scouting for some locations and work to get all ladies of BHP to come together.
normaltusker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2022, 02:48   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normaltusker View Post
Thank you for accepting our request. Would you be in Bangalore on 22-25th of Sept or October? Accordingly we will start scouting for some locations and work to get all ladies of BHP to come together.
That would be October. 22-26th. Would leave on the 27th. And again just so there is no confusion, I am not the trainer for safety. I am just a pep-talker. SS-Traveller is the certified safety trainer, but I guess he won't be travelling at the time.
DogNDamsel12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2022, 12:30   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogNDamsel12 View Post
That would be October. 22-26th. Would leave on the 27th. And again just so there is no confusion, I am not the trainer for safety. I am just a pep-talker. SS-Traveller is the certified safety trainer, but I guess he won't be travelling at the time.
Ok.

Hey SS-Traveller - any idea if we can get both of you together? Or if there's any window when we could get both of you together for everybody's benefit?

Last edited by normaltusker : 26th September 2022 at 12:32. Reason: Submitted to soon
normaltusker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2022, 11:28   #19
BHPian

Hello,

What a wonderful initiative.

I would definetly like to see one in Mumbai. My wife falls in the category where she has learnt to drive but is lacking in road confidence. I would be very happy for her to participate and get more comfortable. Is there any plan for Mumbai ?

Regards
Diesel.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks