Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2021, 15:55   #11326
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bad Drivers - How do you spot 'em

I guess if everyone reports YT will demonetize or removes the video, please open YT and report the video.

OT, first time seeing Patna roads, looks better than Bangalore roads(just my opinion).

Last edited by SKC-auto : 1st February 2021 at 16:02.
Old 1st February 2021, 23:23   #11327
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amods View Post
These "riders" and their parents should be handed a lifetime ban from getting a driving license anywhere in the country along with bikes seized permanently and a short visit to lockups for their parents...
They do what they do with impunity. They know they are not going to get caught and that nothing bad will happen to them unless they actually have an accident, which possibility doesn't even cross their minds.

What cop is going to chase and catch one of these kids? Is it even reasonable to ask a cop to do that? Perhaps they may be caught by the ever-growing net of CCTV on our roads but, while four-wheelers are easier to identify, two wheelers will probably escape that trap.
Old 2nd February 2021, 08:05   #11328
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC-auto View Post
I guess if everyone reports YT will demonetize or removes the video, please open YT and report the video.

OT, first time seeing Patna roads, looks better than Bangalore roads(just my opinion).
I have reported this video, and many other videos on this channel too. I hope fellow members do the same in the larger interest of society. I don't give a damn about these clowns. I just hope no one else gets hurt due to their antics.
longhorn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2021, 11:33   #11329
Ice
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalidiot View Post
I have seen crazy menace riders on the road but never came across such a clean video. I can't get over the fact that he has 1.24 lakh subscribers and all his video comments praising him for his dangerous reckless riding. There is a difference between riding fast and recklessly endangering the life's of others on the road. The below video is the latter.
https://Youtu.be/B-N7ldOI57A
Forgive me, brethren, for my violent urges. I would love to thrash these boys - no further provocation needed.
Ice is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2021, 11:40   #11330
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalidiot View Post
I have seen crazy menace riders on the road but never came across such a clean video. I can't get over the fact that he has 1.24 lakh subscribers and all his video comments praising him for his dangerous reckless riding. There is a difference between riding fast and recklessly endangering the life's of others on the road. The below video is the latter.
Have reported these fools. Others please report this video and channel. It may save somebody's life.
punterccrx8s is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2021, 11:45   #11331
Ice
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
For me, it would be just another place where the sun's heat can penetrate. Not suited to the Chennai climate or the Chennai pollution.

I suppose there is one use that I might make of it that I did in London: if the car has been parked in the sun and is an oven inside, the sunroof is a great way of releasing the hot air quickly. Other memories from a temperate climate: it is, on a nice day, a draught-free alternative to the windows when you want to let that outside air in. Did I enjoy sunroofs in England? Yes. Would I want one here: no.
My kids keep asking me for a car with a sunroof. I tell them that folks in buses often get nauseous and may projectile vomit onto their heads through the sunroof. Normally keeps them quiet for a few months.
Ice is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 19:38   #11332
BHPian

Spotted this Seltos near Aluva, Kerala. Not sure whether it's 'inspired by the badass in the driver' or just bad sense of direction .

Keeleri_Achu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 19:51   #11333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeleri_Achu View Post
sense of direction .
He just returned from USA and want to let everyone know.
saisree is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 20:19   #11334
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeleri_Achu View Post
Spotted this Seltos near Aluva, Kerala. Not sure whether it's 'inspired by the badass in the driver' or just bad sense of direction .
Can afford 20L car, but cannot afford 200ml fuel for going the right way.
License should be revoked for such idiots.
speedmiester is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 23:29   #11335
Distinguished - BHPian

Look at these crazy people risking the lives of other road users! All 4 cars have been seized.

Quote:
All four vehicles have been seized by the police and there was a common thing between the cars. All of them had a Team-47 stickers which is an Instagram page on which these youths used to post their videos in which they performed various stunts. The DCP has said that the vehicles have been detained and the owners have been issued challans for various violations, including dangerous driving under the Motor Vehicle Act. There were other fines also that were issued to the vehicles. The fines were for using black films, driving dangerously and overloading the vehicle, using a fancy number plate, driving without valid papers, driving without license and alteration of vehicles. The total cost of challan that was issued to the owners was Rs. 4,200.
These kind of videos make it to social media and instead of correcting these people other people just support it!

https://www.cartoq.com/car-stunt-on-republic-day-viral/
CEF_Beasts is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 09:44   #11336
Senior - BHPian

In Kerala, a gang of six youths have been arrested for intentionally hitting a bike to create an accident's video recording (and to superimpose some popular movie dialogues and make the video go viral).

The police have arrested six people, and seized the bike involved. All licenses and the bike registration have been suspended by the MVD. Also it transpires that one of these gentlemen has a hit-and-run death case against him, which is now going to have closure.

Last edited by binand : 5th February 2021 at 10:09.
binand is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 09:53   #11337
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
All licenses and the bike registration have been suspended by the MVD.
For 6 months. IMHO they should never be allowed back on the road. Period.
Keeleri_Achu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 10:43   #11338
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEF_Beasts View Post
Look at these crazy people risking the lives of other road users! All 4 cars have been seized.
Totally reminds me of this dude. Watch the speed run (from10.00) especially what happens when he drives the baleno . This video is the desi version of Carwow

naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 11:22   #11339
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Totally reminds me of this dude.
The dude needs better NVH levels so the cars can perform without disturbance .

Too much of unwanted blabbering!!
paragsachania is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 11:30   #11340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
In Kerala, a gang of six youths have been arrested for intentionally hitting a bike to create an accident's video recording.
From the video, in my opinion, the accident was not intentional. He was riding pretty fast and hence failed to stop in time. Of course, he can and should be charged for over-speeding/reckless driving but the police here seem to be framing the youths for the wrong case. I'd be certainly interested to know how the police came to this conclusion.

The youth has also made a separate video stating the facts and their views. They say it was a mere accident and they apologized to the fellow persons involved in the hit. The statement that the accident was intentionally created for video was made by a random local media first, again without adequate proofs.

Quote:
The police have arrested six people, and seized the bike involved. All licenses and the bike registration have been suspended by the MVD.
Suspending the registration of the bike in video makes sense but the MVD suspended the registration of another bike as well without any sole reason. These riders may be a menace to the society but suspending a registration without any due reason is simply abuse of power. As per the video released by the youths, they were not given a proper explanation either.

P.S I do not know who they are or where these riders are from, I'm not supporting the youths in any sense but taking action without any adequate proofs/reason is unacceptable in my opinion.

Last edited by logicalidiot : 5th February 2021 at 11:31. Reason: Corrections
logicalidiot is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks