Team-BHP - Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/57288-help-us-out-drive-safe-sticker-design.html)

Team,

We'd much appreciate the help of all you design guru's out there. We're stuck :)

1. The existing "Drive Safe" sticker design hasn't proven popular, and neither are we too happy with it.

2. The second round of stickers are due to go in to our printers in a couple of days. A new design ONLY for the "Drive Safe" sticker needs to be finalised at the earliest.

3. We've come up with the following two designs so far. How does the community like these? Which of these?

4. Can we request your help in providing Team-BHP with a really slick design? As a small token of appreciation, we'd like to send out 4 sticker sets + a @team-bhp.com email address (of your choice) to the creator of the chosen design.

Thanks much in advance!

Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?-s93.jpg

Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?-s95.jpg

Note:

1. The two designs uploaded in the previous post are of a transparent background (with a subtle lined / boxy effect in the background). Again, they are meant to be transparent stickers.

2. The existing sticker designs may be viewed at this link.

3. A Team-BHP logo sticker (as requested by all of you) has already been added, in place of the other unpopular sticker (Sticker no.10)

Just a suggestion:
Honestly, part of driving safe, is keeping to the left lane (IF you're slow-er).

Its quite pedantic and quite old school to just focus on the fast-er guy - safety is about being defensive, about choosing your lane and keeping out of the way as well.

Here are a few options...
Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?-tbhp1.jpg

Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?-tbhp2.jpg

Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?-tbhp3.jpg

Help us out with the "Drive Safe" sticker design?-tbhp4.jpg

GTO, second one, minus the "Proud to". My 2 paise.

The designs in the first post seem fine. But could the colour of Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home be changed to some gray as I think it is overshadowing the 'DRIVE SAFE' which should be more prominent.

Proud to Drive Safe does not sound right. Can we have something in first person ? Something like

I Drive Safe

And then in the background: I stop at redlights, I follow at a safe distance, I wear my seat belt etc.

@GTO, we can build up on the first two. The words "Drive safe" will need to be made more prominent, though.

Reg Zahir's designs, #2 is Not suitable, because of both, the font & the color of the words "Drive Safe". Else, the other 3 designs can be used, but with a space between the words.

A couple of years ago, on the corner of chowpaty and walkeshwar there was a big hoarding.

Drive Safe was in big letters, with a wheel chair in the background.

and in small print, it was written or "this may be your next ride" pointing to the wheel chair.

The wheel chair is meant to scare the daylights of any rash driver.

I found that catchy and meaningful.

This is the only sticker that i have pasted on my car, and am now disappointed on reading this thread :(

I ain't too good at photoshop or anything.
But this is what i've come out with .
Quite Simple.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1274059)
Proud to Drive Safe does not sound right. Can we have something in first person ? Something like

I Drive Safe

And then in the background: I stop at redlights, I follow at a safe distance, I wear my seat belt etc.

And then at the end

I AM TEAM-BHP.COM

I like Zahir's third design. And, I like Condor's idea of placing emphasis on "I" as well.

But, I don't like the wheelchair connection at all. Please...

what's the final date?
It'll be great if we get the weekend to work on some ideas!

cheers

A noob attempt :D