Team-BHP > Road Safety

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2010, 12:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Holy Crap shishir.***

I feel like chopping off the lorry driver's head.
He put in danger your life as well as your family's just due to his stupid overtaking stunt.

Glad to know that you all escaped and are doing well.
Really one look at the matiz and not one would doubt that any one would escape out alive.

Hats off to your 10 year old beauty for saving your life as well as your loved ones.

Hope to catch up with you this sunday and get to know the details of this accident.
ya Alter even I also felt the same,but I will catch him in the court.Ya we will catch up this sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Oh man. Thats scary. You have done some good in your life. Someone up there loves you.
yes. Even I thought the same the next second after the accident and after seeing everone are walking
Quote:
Originally Posted by unni.ak View Post
That is a bad accident. Good to know that there were no major injuries to your family and you. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Thanks for the wishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
O MY GOD! Good to hear all of you are safe and injuries are not as bad as the car seem to tell. The trucker should be shot!
I couldn't get him as he ran off
Old 15th January 2010, 12:48   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
I am really sorry to hear about the accident. But, I am glad to know that you and your family members escaped with minor injuries. I do wish that the murderous truck driver would be arrested/charge-sheeted ASAP by the cops.
Ya Ravi,I have done the necessary paper work for the FIR and charge-sheeted and it is in the court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
HI shishir, Sad to know about the accident, but glad that you all came out unharmed. Matiz took all the brunt.Did the lorry stopped or it ran away?How are you feeling now ? and how are you typing with a broken wrist. Hope you and family recover soon enough.
Lorry driver ran off.Next day he was arrested and left on bail.You are 100% right. I am typing in one hand now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
shishir your guardian angel was around pal. You car has taken a bad beating and the images show. Wishing you all a speedy recovery from the accident.
Yes, even I felt the same after seeing the vehicle.
Old 15th January 2010, 12:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Thank god everyone's safe! Matiz took the impact well the thick A pillar and the crumple zones did its duty.
Old 15th January 2010, 12:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

Some more of my ANGEL....

10year old Matiz saved 4 members and faded in the sunset-img_2462.jpg

10year old Matiz saved 4 members and faded in the sunset-img_2463.jpg

10year old Matiz saved 4 members and faded in the sunset-img_2464.jpg
Old 15th January 2010, 12:50   #20
BHPian

Thats one horrific accident & Thanks to God no major/serious injuries. You should thank God for your & your families safety.

I think the 10 year old angel did her part to save you.

BTW, please ensure that you follow up get such errant drivers to the book.
Old 15th January 2010, 12:50   #21
Senior - BHPian

Shishir, You are just plain lucky. Thank God everyone was safe.
Old 15th January 2010, 12:52   #22
BHPian

This is a major accident. The Matiz seems to be completely demolished, but has done a good job, saving its occupants lives.

Your wife and child are very very lucky to escape with scratches. You being closest to the truck are also lucky to escape with fractures only!

It's in times like these that one really truly believes in someone up there protecting this children and you are proof of it.

No doubt the evasive action you took saved all your lives and kudos to you for having that presence of mind and quick reactions.

I hope all of you recover soon from your physical injuries and mental shock!
Old 15th January 2010, 12:58   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
Thank god everyone's safe! Matiz took the impact well the thick A pillar and the crumple zones did its duty.
The whole A pillar took the load

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamtheLeo View Post
Thats one horrific accident & Thanks to God no major/serious injuries. You should thank God for your & your families safety.I think the 10 year old angel did her part to save you.
BTW, please ensure that you follow up get such errant drivers to the book.
I have already booked a case and it will be in the court by next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Shishir, You are just plain lucky. Thank God everyone was safe.
Luck and my Beauty ANGEL saved me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
This is a major accident. The Matiz seems to be completely demolished, but has done a good job, saving its occupants lives.
Your wife and child are very very lucky to escape with scratches. You being closest to the truck are also lucky to escape with fractures only!
It's in times like these that one really truly believes in someone up there protecting this children and you are proof of it.
No doubt the evasive action you took saved all your lives and kudos to you for having that presence of mind and quick reactions.
I hope all of you recover soon from your physical injuries and mental shock!
Thanks gozmi.Matiz has saved all the occupants.Good part is I took the hit rather than allowing my wife/kid to come infront of the lorry. Somehow I managed within milliseconds.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:00   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
I feel like chopping off the lorry driver's head.....
Exactly the same feeling i got when i saw the pics and read thru the incident. These brutes will never understand that they are playing with other people's lives when they are trying out their stupid overtaking stunts on the highways at high speeds.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from the broken wrist and like you said you are very lucky every one was safe with minor hurts. Also thank your stars that you did not break any ribs due to the impact of the steering wheel!!

All the best and again, thank your lucky stars!! You have already visited your place of worship from your earlier posts. So put this incident behind you, come out of it and get back to your driving days. Hope to see you back in action and many more safe miles on the highway!!

P.S - Please ensure as and when your time and health permits that the lorry driver does not escape with a tap on the wrist. Drag the owner to the court as well for hiring such an errant driver and do not let them off easily.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:03   #25
Senior - BHPian

Good to know that you and your family members are safe and survived with minor injuries only.
A narrow escape indeed.
BTW its the best example of give and take relationship where, because the car was cared a lot, in turn she did the same for you and your family by taking the impact over itself and leaving your loved ones unhurt (as compared to the scale of impact) Just another view point.

Last edited by samsag12 : 15th January 2010 at 13:05.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:07   #26
Senior - BHPian

That s very unfortunate Shishir. Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery from both pain and shock.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:08   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Good to know that you and your family members are safe and survived with minor injuries only.
A narrow escape indeed.
BTW its the best example of give and take relationship where, because the car was cared a lot, in turn she did the same for you and your family by taking the impact over itself and leaving your loved ones unhurt (as compared to the scale of impact) Just another view point.
That is the reason and my signature says the same.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:13   #28
BHPian

Thank God and your stars.
Hoping a quick recovery for you and your family physically and mentally.

Arun
Old 15th January 2010, 13:22   #29
BHPian

Hi Shishir. Its great to see that everything was fine even after such kind of an accident.
Thanks for sharing also. Such sharings are basically eye openers for everyone, to realize the importance of safety features in cars as well as safe driving.
Cheers!
Old 15th January 2010, 13:25   #30
BHPian

Lucky you. Get well soon.

Is Matiz parts still available in the market? or the car has to scrapped?
brraj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed