Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2012, 13:27   #1
BHPian

Wildlife - outside India

For a online community of people with so much passion about travel, cars there is a surprising dirth of details on "outside India" places.

I would like to invite fellow BHPians to contribute to information about places for wildlife viewing outside India.

The other day i was searching for national parks and tourist information about jungles in Indonesia (Tiger connection) - but that did not throw any results on TBHP.

Can people who have visited national parks outside India - contribute to information here?

I am interested in - Indonesia, Europe (and any other place that you have visited) - the jungles, the fauna, details on how to go out organising the trip, are there Safaris available or you have to take your own vehicle, etc.

Groping in dark here - pls contribute.
Old 28th March 2012, 14:03   #2
BHPian

Re: Wildlife - outside India

There's one such thread from a fellow bhipian who visited Russia recently
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...hotologue.html
2500cc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2012, 10:13   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Some good ones:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ss-plains.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...th-africa.html
SS-Traveller is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2012, 12:13   #4

sach.sri,

South Africa is best known for its wildlife and especially Kruger nation park is famous of the lot,i had recently been there but couldn't go to kruger but had been to Pilanesberg National Park,i had rented a car and went on a road trip covering many places in Capetown and Johannesburg, I haven't got time to rite travelogue on the same but its planned near future,In case you are in hurry ,i will pass on the rough info to you for your planning.

Cheers/wins
wins2807 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2012, 19:47   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wins2807 View Post
sach.sri,

South Africa is best known for its wildlife and especially Kruger nation park is famous of the lot,i had recently been there but couldn't go to kruger but had been to Pilanesberg National Park,i had rented a car and went on a road trip covering many places in Capetown and Johannesburg, I haven't got time to rite travelogue on the same but its planned near future,In case you are in hurry ,i will pass on the rough info to you for your planning.

Cheers/wins
Thanks bro. At this time - i am only gathering information, no concrete plans as of yet. So can wait - but if possible upload the details here.
Old 30th March 2012, 19:17   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wins2807 View Post
South Africa is best known for its wildlife...
...i will pass on the rough info to you for your planning.
Shall look forward to even the rough info about wildlife tourism in South Africa (even if a detailed travelogue cannot be written up soon by you), as soon as it is convenient for you. I personally need that information for a possible 2013 trip.

Last edited by SS-Traveller : 30th March 2012 at 19:19.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks