Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2012, 17:56   #1
BHPian

Hyderabad to Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple

I am planning to visit this temple this month end (sep 30-oct2nd), not sure of the best possible route , quick google search shows .

a) hyderabad-kurnool-bellary-challakere-hiriyur-salkeshpur-subrahmanya temple.-743kms

b) hyderabad - mahabubnagar-raichur-sindhanur-bellary-challakere-hiriyur-salkeshpur-subrahmanya temple.-844kms

c) hyderabad-bangalore-subrahmanya temple.-854 kms

I am tempted to try option c , since the roads are good .feedback on roads between bellary- subrahmanya temple .

any pointers / suggestion pls.
Old 13th September 2012, 18:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyderabad to Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm_arjuna View Post
I am planning to visit this temple this month end (sep 30-oct2nd), not sure of the best possible route , quick google search shows .

a) hyderabad-kurnool-bellary-challakere-hiriyur-salkeshpur-subrahmanya temple.-743kms

b) hyderabad - mahabubnagar-raichur-sindhanur-bellary-challakere-hiriyur-salkeshpur-subrahmanya temple.-844kms

c) hyderabad-bangalore-subrahmanya temple.-854 kms

I am tempted to try option c , since the roads are good .feedback on roads between bellary- subrahmanya temple .

any pointers / suggestion pls.
Bellary route is all broken up,not worth it.My reccomendation/suggestion would be go via Bangalore.

Hyd-NH7-Devanahalli-Doddaballapur-Nelamangala-Hassan-Sakleshpur-Gundya-Kukke.

Devanahalli to Kukke should take you around 6-7hrs and not more than that and Hyd-Devanahalli should take you around 6hours,overall you should be at Kukke in 12-13hrs time.This route has plenty of eating options as well past Devanahalli.CCD before Bellur Cross,Hotel Mayura at Bellur Cross,Kamat Upachar before Chanarayapatna,CCD at the same complex.

Devanhalli to NH48(Nelamangala Junction)

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?saddr...ra=pr&t=m&z=11

Hassan to Kukke route is as below:

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?saddr...ra=ls&t=m&z=11
ranjitp1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2012, 09:23   #3
BHPian

Re: Hyderabad to Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple

txns ranjit for the update , i am planning to take the same route as suggested .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks