Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2013, 12:58   #1
Team-BHP Support

Trivandrum to Ashtamudi Travel Options

A group of 20 of us are planning to go to Ashtimudi from Trivandrum airport. Could anyone advise whether the taxi's from airport are the best value or could anyone recommend a good taxi service which will provide cars or tempo travellers to take us there.
Old 10th July 2013, 14:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Trivandrum to Ashtamudi Travel Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
A group of 20 of us are planning to go to Ashtimudi from Trivandrum airport. Could anyone advise whether the taxi's from airport are the best value or could anyone recommend a good taxi service which will provide cars or tempo travellers to take us there.
20 people means a Tempo Traveller will do? Recently I noticed a KL registered FastTrack cab running in my town. Searching the web, I find that they have services at Trivandrum, but I have no idea about the quantity or quality. Just got this number from their site - 0417 2888999 and the STD code is wrong; it is 0471 for Trivandrum.

EDIT: As an information gathering exercise, I just called up their number and they do not have a Traveller. Innova charges are 2600/- for 200kms minimum and 13/- per km after that. They can arrange 3 nos.

Last edited by thoma : 10th July 2013 at 14:17.
Old 10th July 2013, 14:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Trivandrum to Ashtamudi Travel Options

You can try http://www.texaskerala.com/contact_texastaxi.php for transportation.

They're based near my home and we have used their vehicles in the past and found them to be reliable and vehicles in fairly good condition. They have Tempo Traveller and large touristy AC bus.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks