Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2013, 12:26   #1
BHPian

Need advice on best Bangalore - Goa road route

Dear fellow-BHPians, firstly let me introduce myself as this is my first ever post on TBHP. My name is Anand from Pune and I own a Scorpio SLE.

My family is planning a trip to Bangalore for a family function and on the way back we plan to go to Goa for a small vacation

I have driven lots of times on the Pune-Goa stretch via the NH4 and then using the Nipani-Amboli ghat crossover to the NH17

However, I have never driven from Bangalore to Goa and hence looking for advice from you experienced folks as to the best route available. It really does not matter if the route is a bit long as long as the roads are decent as I don't want the family bumping around in the back of the Scorp even though the car itself may be quite adept at bad roads

Any help would be great. Also, if my first post is incorrect or lacking some details, then please let me know so I can learn from you folks
Old 1st October 2013, 13:14   #2
BHPian

Re: Need advice on best Bangalore - Goa road route

There is a post regarding this on page 1 of travelogues section. Here is the link to it:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...goa-route.html

Mods, please close this thread as this is redundant.
the_joker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2013, 13:20   #3
BHPian

Re: Need advice on best Bangalore - Goa road route

Hi Anand - Welcome to TBHP.

Something that I have learned here on the forum. Before you open a new thread, please use the search facility to check on existing threads for the topic. Chances are there will be existing information available for you to read through. If you still have pending queries - you can always use the same thread to continue the conversation with your questions rather than opening a new one.

Just a tip from lessons learned personally
vroom666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks