Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2018, 13:40   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

XTLO: Expeditions in kitted-out Isuzu V-Cross'

Was going to post this video in the V-Cross thread, but then figured such fun expeditions are worth their own thread.

http://www.xtlo.com - they have more lined up for 2018, including one in Ladakh.

Quote:
XTLO - Xtreme Travels Lifestyle Overland collaborated with Demotic Media to take their first tour of 2018 to Rajasthan aboard fully-prepared Isuzu V-Cross trucks. XTLO’s Tour of Rajasthan was documented by Demotic Media and presented in a short 2 minute video overview.
GTO is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 15:13   #2
BHPian

Re: XTLO: Expeditions in kitted-out Isuzu V-Cross'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Was going to post this video in the V-Cross thread, but then figured such fun expeditions are worth their own thread.

http://www.xtlo.com - they have more lined up for 2018, including one in Ladakh.
Heheheheheh, just a little too late. My fellow Bangalore BHPians and I are the ones featured in the video you linked. We are the ones driving the trucks and I am the one waving from the truck.

We just did that drive recently.

Cheers

Last edited by Jaggu : 13th March 2018 at 17:10. Reason: Issue resolved
tilt is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 14th March 2018, 01:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt View Post
My fellow Bangalore BHPians and I are the ones featured in the video you linked.
Wow.

But it's not enough to just say that you were in the video. Write about the adventure here so that we too can relive your fun.
samaspire is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th March 2018, 10:29   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Wow.

But it's not enough to just say that you were in the video. Write about the adventure here so that we too can relive your fun.
I believe one of us is already in the process of putting something together, and he's much better raconteur than I am

Cheers
tilt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th March 2018, 01:17   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Heheheheheh, just a little too late. My fellow Bangalore BHPians and I are the ones featured in the video you linked. We are the ones driving the trucks and I am the one waving from the truck.

We just did that drive recently.

Cheers
As tilt said above, we were the group driving those cars in that video posted by GTO.

I was part of the group, and GTO's above post rekindled the memories and I ended up writing short summary of the drive in the "Travelogues" section.

Here is the link:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...ml#post4371164

Thanks,
-AD
Dr.AD is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th March 2018, 07:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

This is Bertrand D'Souza's venture I guess. They are all over social media promoting this. Looks like a decent business to be in - adventure tourism. Keen to hear from the Bhpians above how the trip went off.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks