Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2019, 17:29   #1
BHPian

Pune - Panshet - Lavasa

I am planning a weekend gateway in August with Family. The plan is to drive up to Panshet and spend some time on the lake there. Then drive from thereon to Lavasa on the Panshet-Lavasa road

The plan is to reach Lavasa by evening and then spend the night there in one of the four hotels. Next day, post breakfast drive to Tamhini ghat and then later in the afternoon go back to Pune

I have two queries:

1. Is it recommended to stay in Lavasa? I read in a few posts that this is a ghost town. Do they have any activities there at all (like the water sports) and most importantly, is it safe?

2. How is the condition of the road from Panshet to Lavasa?
Old 10th July 2019, 18:13   #2
BHPian

Re: Pune - Panshet - Lavasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptushar View Post

1. Is it recommended to stay in Lavasa?

Not worth to stay in Lavasa. Unnecessarily expensive place. 500rs entry charges for a car, irrespective of you have a booking at the hotel/villas. Look for options on the internet. Many Agro Tourism stay options in and around Mulshi. Or look for resorts/villa rentals.
KaandBaaz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2019, 21:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

Why Lavasa? What itinerary have you planned there? If you must, then do a day tour at max.
Old 11th July 2019, 10:54   #4
BHPian

Re: Pune - Panshet - Lavasa

Was planning Lavasa since I am told that it has some good water sports and the other activities by X-Thrill. And also because it has good hotels for night stay. But if the activities are not functioning then not sure whether it is worth it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks