Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2020, 23:10   #61

Re: India on full lockdown. Edit: Now extended with relaxations till June 30, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Very strange, I was planning to return to Pune from Kerala. I contacted Pune Police through their Twitter handle. They were quick to respond. As per them all I need is the exit pass from Kerala Police.

Hi Rakesh I am planning to do a Kerala to Pune trip too around 15th June. Planning to take the Cochin-Bangalore-Pune highway. Did you get any update on the MH entry? Also what about Karnataka entry and exit in between? Please guide if you have got the information and understood the process.Thanks..

Last edited by BlackPearl : 9th June 2020 at 12:58. Reason: Broken quotes fixed. Thanks.
Old 9th June 2020, 07:18   #62
BHPian

Re: Interstate travel with the Covid-19 restrictions

For entry into KA by road, is "registered applicant" the same as having a "submitted application under process"? Or is there a specific "user registration" form? If so, what's the link?

I thought they were the same. But when I query on my application status, it says "Unregistered user" in the "Applied by" field, hence the doubt.
Old 9th June 2020, 07:28   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vharihar View Post
For entry into KA by road, is "registered applicant" the same as having a "submitted application under process"? Or is there a specific "user registration" form? If so, what's the link?

I thought they were the same. But when I query on my application status, it says "Unregistered user" in the "Applied by" field, hence the doubt.
This is the form to register which doesn't require any approval,

https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English -> Select "Covid-19 : Travel to Karnataka by Road/Train/Flight"
arun_josie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th June 2020, 07:38   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
This is the form to register which doesn't require any approval,

https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English -> Select "Covid-19 : Travel to Karnataka by Road/Train/Flight"
That's what I did. That's what I meant when I said I have a "submitted application under process".

After submitting from there, when I then query my application status using the ApplnRef#, it shows the application details alright but it's not clear why it says "Unregistered user" for the "Applied by" field.

Have any of you tried to query your application status online?

Last edited by vharihar : 9th June 2020 at 07:40.
Old 9th June 2020, 08:02   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vharihar View Post
That's what I did. That's what I meant when I said I have a "submitted application under process".

After submitting from there, when I then query my application status using the ApplnRef#, it shows the application details alright but it's not clear why it says "Unregistered user" for the "Applied by" field.

Have any of you tried to query your application status online?
Looks like something has changed now.

When I registered last week via this link, I received the following message instantly "Acknowledgement of Self Registration". So, there was nothing like application under process or there was a need to check the application status.
arun_josie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th June 2020, 11:26   #66
BHPian

What are the rules for people driving in personal vehicle from Mumbai to Cochin and transiting through KA? Any one did this recently? What are the steps to be followed? No need to go to institutional quarantine for transit also right?
Old 9th June 2020, 12:23   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRide View Post
What are the rules for people driving in personal vehicle from Mumbai to Cochin and transiting through KA? Any one did this recently? What are the steps to be followed? No need to go to institutional quarantine for transit also right?
My cousin did this road trip 3 weeks back, he had taken pass from Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala, he entered Kerala through Thalapadi border and didn't touch TN. He went through 14 days of home quarantine in Kerala. There was no quarantine in Karnataka for the transit, they passed through Karnataka with minimal stops and breaks.

New addition is today's malayalam daily is all road travelers from other states should have a COVID Negative medical certificate in addition to the entry pass. This is since few officials at the boarder check-post got infected through people driving in.

Except for the last point, all my updates are based on 3 weeks old data and is to be validated for recent status
gadadhar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th June 2020, 14:53   #68
Senior - BHPian

Re: India on full lockdown. Edit: Now extended with relaxations till June 30, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan777 View Post
Hi Rakesh I am planning to do a Kerala to Pune trip too around 15th June. Planning to take the Cochin-Bangalore-Pune highway. Did you get any update on the MH entry? Also what about Karnataka entry and exit in between? Please guide if you have got the information and understood the process.Thanks..
I have pushed my travel dates to the end of June. You will need-
1- Exit pass from Kerala with a health certificate from your nearest designated health center.
2- Transit pass from Tamil Nadu
3-Transit pass from Seva Sindhu website (Link shared by Bhpian Arun Josie in the above post)
As far as I know, MH is considering the epass from the origin state only. I am also planning an alternate route to knock of one of the states (KA or TN), just to avoid the harassment. Rules keep on changing every day.

Last edited by rakesh_r : 9th June 2020 at 14:57.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th June 2020, 15:33   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadadhar View Post
Except for the last point, all my updates are based on 3 weeks old data and is to be validated for recent status
KA introduced rule from June 1 making it mandatory for people from MH to go thru mandatory institutional quarantine. Wonder if this requirement is there for transit vehicles also? How will they differentiate between transit and non-transit vehicles?
Old 9th June 2020, 16:16   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

Here is the latest guidelines for travellers returning to Karnataka or crossing the state - Dated 8th June,

Interstate travel with the Covid-19 restrictions-ttg.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRide View Post
KA introduced rule from June 1 making it mandatory for people from MH to go thru mandatory institutional quarantine. Wonder if this requirement is there for transit vehicles also? How will they differentiate between transit and non-transit vehicles?
For people crossing KA, institutional quarantine is not required.
arun_josie is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th June 2020, 19:12   #71
BHPian

Can anyone please help me on the guidelines to enter Maharashtra from Gujarat. My father has to do a business trip of about 5 days in Aurangabad.

Will he have to stay in quarantine or if we furnish a COVID-19 negative report will we be exempt from the quarantine.

Thanks in advance
Old 11th June 2020, 10:58   #72
Senior - BHPian

As per new guideline, business travelers returning to Karnataka from other states within 4 days does not need to undergo quarantine.

I am trying to figure out the definition for a business traveler. If I go to my native in Kerala and return to Bangalore in 4 days, will I be considered as business traveler by both the states.

Kerala quarantine exemption is applicable for all business travelers arriving for less than 7 days
Old 11th June 2020, 17:32   #73
BHPian

Hi Everyone
Thinking of a road trip to Umaria, Madhya Pradesh from Mumbai. Seriously no clear instructions on inter state travel. Any information and guidance would be helpful.
Thank you in advance.
Regards
Subrat
Old 11th June 2020, 17:52   #74
Senior - BHPian

My neighbor drove 3 days back from Mumbai to Patna via MP, UP. As per him there was absolutely no checking anywhere in Maharashtra, MP. Only in UP once they were stopped to get the details. After that they continued on their journey to Patna. However, in between they were caught up in infamous jam for 5 hours on GT road between Varanasi and Bihar border. Lots of cars, trucks are on the road this side.

So, people who want to drive in this direction from Maharashtra (to MP, UP, Bihar, JH as well) there are no restrictions.
Old 11th June 2020, 20:17   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anujmishra View Post
My neighbor drove 3 days back from Mumbai to Patna via MP, UP. As per him there was absolutely no checking anywhere in Maharashtra, MP. Only in UP once they were stopped to get the details. After that they continued on their journey to Patna. However, in between they were caught up in infamous jam for 5 hours on GT road between Varanasi and Bihar border. Lots of cars, trucks are on the road this side.

So, people who want to drive in this direction from Maharashtra (to MP, UP, Bihar, JH as well) there are no restrictions.
Thank you Anuj. One of my friend travelled to New Delhi from my colony (Mumbai) by road last week. I spoke to him day before yesterday, he said that while entering Gujarat (Vadodara), he was asked to give details then while entering Delhi. Otherwise, absolutely no problem. However, I am little apprehensive.

Last edited by Subrat Seet : 11th June 2020 at 20:26.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks