Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2021, 16:22   #1201
BHPian

Re: Interstate travel with the Covid-19 restrictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamahunter View Post
What is the current rule for travelling between Maharashtra - Gujrat?

We shall be travelling from Maharashtra to Gujrat and return Gujrat - Daman - Maharashtra.

One traveler is single vaccinated while rest are fully vaccinated.
Did a 2 week travel at start of October. 3 travellers fully vaccinated and carried rtpcr test for the nephew (15years)

No checking or stopping anywhere while going or coming back at the border.

For peace of mind, I would suggest carrying rtpcr for the single vaccinated person
KD007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2021, 14:09   #1202
BHPian

I am flying from Trivandrum to Mumbai on the 21st of October. I am double vaccinated - just checking if I would need to take a RT-PCR test as well or are my vaccination certificates enough?
Old 22nd October 2021, 08:35   #1203
Senior - BHPian

Just re posting the below query which I had put in Delhi to Bangalore : Route Queries thread. I couldn't get any response. Would be great if someone can share useful information. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibendum90949 View Post
Friends,

I plan to drive from Delhi to Kochi this weekend. I've gone through this thread(last update on this was 23 rd August). Has anyone done this route very recently?

Looking for information on whether travel pass is required to enter MH, MP, AP and TG. I'm fully vaccinated, so is my co passenger. Thanks in anticipation.

Last edited by Bibendum90949 : 22nd October 2021 at 08:38.
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:15   #1204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibendum90949 View Post
Just re posting the below query which I had put in Delhi to Bangalore : Route Queries thread. I couldn't get any response. Would be great if someone can share useful information. Thanks
Nothing is needed to enter MP and MH as far as I know. I’ve entered MP from the MH border near Indore and returned with no checks anywhere. Also entered MH from Goa and a friend came from GJ, no checks there either.

Things may be different depending on the border crossing you choose though.
Crow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 16:25   #1205
BHPian

Hello BHPians,

I am planning to drive from Pune to Coorg on 30th of October with my wife and 2 kids (16 years and 11 years). My vehicle is MH registered and I shall be staying till 5th November. Me and my wife are fully vaccinated and have crossed more than 45 days since the second dose. I am not getting a clear view as to whether negative RT-PCR is now mandatory for anyone entering into Karnataka from Maharashtra by road. Some of the media reports state that it is no longer required for road transport but haven't seen any official communication. My hotel manager is stating that they haven't received any revised guidelines and saying that its better if we do the test.

Has anyone recently travelled from MH to KA and can confirm whether RT-PCR is checked at border? I would like to avoid doing the test if it is not needed.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 25th October 2021, 16:35   #1206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JojyKerala View Post
I am flying from Trivandrum to Mumbai on the 21st of October. I am double vaccinated - just checking if I would need to take a RT-PCR test as well or are my vaccination certificates enough?

Just carry your Fully vaccinated certificates. I flew from Cochin to Mumbai on the 18th.

You will be subject to thermal scan at the airport, verification of certificate will be done at the boarding point.

In Mumbai, the check was rather perfunctory.
Old 27th October 2021, 18:14   #1207

I am planning to travel to Goa from Pune via Belgaum. While all the adults are fully vaccinated, the kids are not.

What all documents do I need to carry in this case?

Vaccination certificate for adults? Is it mandatory to take a print? Or a soft copy downloaded on my mobile is enough?

Do I need the negative RTPCR report for the kids and the adults?

Also, any idea, how is the condition of the road between Belgaum and Goa? I am preferring to go via Belgaum as I am going to south Goa and don't want to get into Panjim traffic. If anyone can suggest any alternate route that will also be good.

Any insights will be helpful here.
vroom_vroom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2021, 23:35   #1208
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroom_vroom View Post
I am planning to travel to Goa from Pune...adults are fully vaccinated, the kids are not...What all documents do I need to carry in this case?...
Any insights will be helpful here.

Short answer- no RTPCR necessary if fully vaccinated. Check https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route...eries-231.html (Mumbai - Pune - Kolhapur - Goa : Route Queries) for more information.

-BJ
Old 28th October 2021, 11:56   #1209
Senior - BHPian

Any restrictions for Bangalore residents to cross into AP? Planning a trip to Lepakshi this weekend and come back the same day. All passenger would be fully vaccinated with certificates.

Any RT-PCR requirements for this kind of trip?
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 12:00   #1210
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Any restrictions for Bangalore residents to cross into AP? Planning a trip to Lepakshi this weekend and come back the same day. All passenger would be fully vaccinated with certificates.

No restrictions to enter into AP or return back to Karnataka.
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 14:56   #1211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Traveled to Coimbatore and back last weekend .
No restrictions observed at AP Karnataka or Tamilnadu.
gajadonga is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 22:02   #1212

We are planning to travel from Kannur (in Kerala) to Bangalore. What is the best route? We do not mind a longer scenic route.

What are the current COVID guidelines? We're single vaccinated.
Old 29th October 2021, 09:09   #1213
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by patekgeneve View Post
We are planning to travel from Kannur (in Kerala) to Bangalore. What is the best route? We do not mind a longer scenic route.

What are the current COVID guidelines? We're single vaccinated.
The fastest and most popular route is via Iritty-Koottupuzha-Virajpet (bypass from Perumpadi)-Gonikoppal-Hunsur-Mysore ORR/Yelawala KRS road-Srirangaptana-Mandya-Bangalore
The route is very scenic upto Hunsur crossing Coffee plantations and a small section of Nagarhole Tiger reserve.
Road widening work happening between Mysore and Bangalore but is still very doable.

A negative RT-PCR test report is mandatory for all passengers irrespective of their vaccination status when entering Karnataka. Checking is done a couple of KMs after Koottupuzha bridge and they are very strict about it. While returning, again as per current directives, negative RTPCR is mandatory for those who are not yet fully vaccinated when entering Kerala, however this is not being enforced strictly at Kootupuzha since this month.
sandsun7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2021, 09:52   #1214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I did a Blr-Hyd-Blr trip last week. Absolutely no restrictions. The only problem is the speed cameras on this stretch.
jkrishnakj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2021, 09:54   #1215
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
I did a Blr-Hyd-Blr trip last week. Absolutely no restrictions. The only problem is the speed cameras on this stretch.
Thanks. By the way, speed cameras on which stretch? I thought it was only till the airport that the 80 km/h speed restrictions were applicable? Could you shed a bit more light on this?

Most Viewed