Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2021, 15:33   #601
BHPian

Re: Interstate travel with the Covid-19 restrictions

Hey folks,

I plan to fly from Mumbai to Nagpur next week and return in about 3-4 days. The travel includes a visit into MP for a part by road.

Wish to check if anyone may have recently travelled by air within Maha, and if any specific restrictions / RTPCR checks required at airports, also if entry into MP or return back into Maha may entail any checks?

TIA
Old 6th March 2021, 17:26   #602
Distinguished - BHPian

When I crossed attibele toll around 3:30PM today, I saw atleast 3 KL cars stopped for enquiry (two private cars and one taxi). It looked like they were randomly stopping the KL cars, especially those on the middle or left most lanes. 5-6 cops were there.
arun_josie is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 15:43   #603
BHPian

Hi all,

Planning a week round trip to Bombay-Bhopal, next week 16-17March.
Any updates on the Covid negative test requirement and checking?
Planning on taking the Bom-Nasik-Indore-Bhopal route. Anything to keep in mind while on this?

Thanks
Old 12th March 2021, 11:31   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmd View Post
Hi all,

Planning a week round trip to Bombay-Bhopal, next week 16-17March.
Any updates on the Covid negative test requirement and checking?
Planning on taking the Bom-Nasik-Indore-Bhopal route. Anything to keep in mind while on this?

Thanks
We did Pune - Ratlam, details posted here (Pune - Indore : Route Queries)

We did not encounter any issues/ checking.
riddlealmeida is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2021, 11:35   #605

Hi,

Couldn't find a more appropriate thread so posting it here.
We want to do Kota - Faridabad roundtrip, and are considering taking the path

Kota -> Jaipur Bypass -> Dausa -> Bharatpur -> Mathura -> Faridabad.

With recent guidelines of Rajasthan asking for RT PCR report for people coming from Haryana, Punjab etc, wanted to check if the checking is being done on Bharatpur - Mathura border while entering Rajasthan from Mathura.
Old 19th March 2021, 12:30   #606
BHPian

Any one has come across any travel restriction while driving from Mumbai to Ahmedabad?
Old 19th March 2021, 12:44   #607
BHPian

Anyone who has traveled in the past 1-2 days, can you confirm if there is any checks at KA border (Attibelle)?

I need to go to Krishnagiri, but not sure if I need to take an e-Pass to enter TN. Same goes for the return journey (same day), if an e-Pass and RTPCR is required to enter back into KA.
Old 19th March 2021, 13:32   #608
BHPian

Planning to do Bangalore -> Delhi (Ghaziabad) next week. Any inputs about the route / e-pass / RT PCR tests would be welcome.

I am planning to take the Bangalore -> Hyderabad -> Nagpur -> Jhansi -> Gwalior -> Agra -> Ghaziabad route. Has anyone traveled via this route ? Any pit stop suggestions ?
Old 20th March 2021, 11:32   #609
BHPian

Has anyone travelled in the last 3-4 days from Kerala to bangalore via HOSUR, ATTIBELLE?

Is there COVID TEST checking for travellers from kerala at ATTIBELLE checkpost?

My parents are travelling from kochi to bangalore on 25th march and wanted to know whether they need to take the COVID test?
Old 20th March 2021, 22:47   #610
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repsol View Post
I need to go to Krishnagiri, but not sure if I need to take an e-Pass to enter TN. Same goes for the return journey (same day), if an e-Pass and RTPCR is required to enter back into KA.
No ePass for KA and RTPCR is only for people coming from KL and MH. For going to Krishnagiri, you don't need anything.
Old 21st March 2021, 18:55   #611
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anyone done the travel recently to Goa via flight? Need to understand what are the entry guidelines - is there a requirement for a PCR/antigen test to be done in advance?

Also for the return flight from Goa to MH (entering Mumbai), the govt guidelines state a PCR test is required within 72 hours timelines. Are they absolutely strict about it? Asking as we'll be spending just less than 72 hours, so wondering if a PCR test done at Mumbai would work at both airports (it'll be around 4 days old when we return back to Mumbai).
Old 22nd March 2021, 08:56   #612
BHPian

Air India (and other airlines) have put up Statewise quarantine regulations applicable for International & Domestic Passengers here.

The above link seems to have been last updated on 18th March 2021.

This is how it looks for Tamil Nadu:
Interstate travel with the Covid-19 restrictions-123.png

My query to anybody who has travelled to TN by Road (personal vehicle): Is the 14-day home quarantine being implemented rigorously? Are they even checking TN e-pass at the border seriously? (other than Nilgiris/Ooty entry)

Thanks in advance.
Old 22nd March 2021, 09:55   #613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Has anyone done the travel recently to Goa via flight? Need to understand what are the entry guidelines - is there a requirement for a PCR/antigen test to be done in advance?

Also for the return flight from Goa to MH (entering Mumbai), the govt guidelines state a PCR test is required within 72 hours timelines. Are they absolutely strict about it? Asking as we'll be spending just less than 72 hours, so wondering if a PCR test done at Mumbai would work at both airports (it'll be around 4 days old when we return back to Mumbai).
I have travelled from Mumbai to Goa and back by flight in end of Feb. No restrictions or tests required when reaching Goa. Covid test report is definitely mandatory on the way back. They check for all passengers once you exit the flight and before collecting your bags. Those who dont have a report are shunted to another room for testing. Have heard it takes 1.5-2 hours sometimes as most passengers prefer to get it tested in Mumbai for cost reason. The test costs INR 2000 in Goa Thyrocare whereas some INR 750 in Mumbai at the airport. The report date needs to be less than 72 hours so if you are returning 4 days later from first test, it might not be valid.
praveen789 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2021, 14:12   #614
BHPian

Heading to Pondicherry, from Bangalore this upcoming weekend. Any news? Any watchouts? Anyone been there this past week?
Old 22nd March 2021, 15:54   #615
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Heading to Pondicherry, from Bangalore this upcoming weekend. Any news? Any watchouts? Anyone been there this past week?
My in-laws returned to Pondy from Bangalore today. Left at 5:30am and reached at 11:00. Went via the Bangalore -Vellore-Arani-Tindivanam-Pondy route. No covid checks anywhere. But be prepared for the election checks at random points.
m8002? is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed