Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2007, 12:43   #16
Senior - BHPian

Sorrry Doc, got it mixed up. Yes you are right. It is sohan for Ghante and Karachi for Chaina Ram. And to top it up the Rabadi falooda you know where..:-)

Yes I'm a serious foodie and one of those days that I manage to hoodwink my family with a stupid excuse, I hog all the way in chandni chowk. What to say about the 'hot matar' in dariba and that heavenly kulfi in chawri bazaar. I can go on & on. But these jaunts are not too often otherwise Trehan would have been a billionaire by now...he he he

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorkats View Post
@gd :ghantewaala,erstwhile confectioners to bahadur shah zafar II is famous for sohan halwa (a pure desi ghee prep that guaranteed to clog the arteries..lol but tastes good)
karachi halwa leaders are chaina ram and sons(sindhi sweet makers) gummy,yummy and yes these are great for sponsoring a cardiologist's farmhouse too

OT:gd you seem like a serious foodie, maybe we guys should all team up and go for a kill sometime
Old 27th July 2007, 13:05   #17
Senior - BHPian

OT:
So gd1418 and doctorkats are my BESSHT friends in Delhi.
Old 27th July 2007, 18:39   #18
BHPian

OT:
@nitrous:come on over bro,be our guest!and oh lest i forget,try not eating anything a day prior to being here.
@gd:trehan already is.but if its any consolation he's coming up with a 500 bed cardio hospital bang outside your window, in gurgaon...lol
(not that either of us will ever need one).
Old 28th July 2007, 13:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

Nitrous - Are you coming down or just going to salivate all over your keyboard?
Old 23rd August 2011, 02:09   #20

Need Info on cabs in Delhi airport

Hi

Does anyone know of a taxi service in Delhi which can be booked and paid online. My mom is going to Delhi and I was thinking of pre booking/paying the cab and avoid her the hassle. Mainly for intercity travel, looking for mid size salon cars ( corolla, Honda city ).

Whatever i could find thru Internet has only online booking and no payment options and moreover site names like ranjittaxi.com don't inspire much confidence.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kaustuv

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd August 2011 at 09:34. Reason: Please use Search before opening a new thread. Thanks
Old 23rd August 2011, 13:02   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: Delhi domestic airport pre-paid taxi to Noida

Avis/Hertz have chuaffer driven options which can be booked online. But they are normally a bit more expensive than local guys.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks