Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2007, 13:22   #16
Senior - BHPian

During my college days with my GF firmly perched behind on my Bullet jumped a red light near Maurice Nagar near Delhi Univ without knowing that a cop was lurking somewhere. Chased me on his bullet but it was a case of privately owned and maintained 2 wheeler Vs the state owned and maintained.

Needless to say I managed to scoot away within the bylanes of the Univ with my GF screaming away to glory at the bursts of speed and twists & turns.

That was thrill then, now I totally disapprove of such behaviours..Ironical..
Old 17th July 2007, 14:50   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
A very standard practice followed by cops i have come across, in Bangalore, Hyderabad as well as in Chennai. Be confident, show them the necesary documents, but take off the key before they pounce on you. Once they have the key in their hands, they will literally make you beg for it.

true, but like you said - be confident. i've been caught that way twice, and the fellow just plucked the keys out. i firmly asked him to first give me back my keys, and that i want him to do it right away. it works.

after all, you're only a traffic violator, and are about to pay for it. you're not a convict.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks