Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2022, 12:39   #886
BHPian

Re: Pune to Hyderabad : Route Queries

Can someone please tell me the approximate toll amount between Pune & Hyderabad ? The NHAI portal seems to be not working. TIA
Old 5th December 2022, 19:27   #887
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueSteer View Post
Can someone please tell me the approximate toll amount between Pune & Hyderabad ? The NHAI portal seems to be not working. TIA
It was around 700 - 750 when I travelled last time. Even Google Maps shows similar approximate amounts on the app depending on which part of Hyderabad you plan to visit.
Old 3rd January 2023, 07:56   #888
BHPian

Travelled to Pune on 26th December 2022. The Omerga to Naldurg stretch is in the same state as usual. Naldurg to Solapur road is a little better but with lot of uneven surfaces and potholes. Was stopped by the cops for checking documents just before Naldurg.

On the return journey to Hyderabad on 2nd January 2023, wasn't stopped for checking anywhere. Slow trucks running side by side blocking both lanes was a pain especially in MH and TS.
Scarlet_Rider is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2023, 11:32   #889
BHPian

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Hyderabad from Pune on 26th Jan and return on 29th.

Please suggest on breakfast and lunch joint .
Old 20th January 2023, 12:03   #890
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashant View Post
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Hyderabad from Pune on 26th Jan and return on 29th.

Please suggest on breakfast and lunch joint .
What time will you be starting? And what will be your starting point in Pune?
Old 20th January 2023, 14:11   #891
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Bhalgat View Post
What time will you be starting? And what will be your starting point in Pune?
We'll be starting at 6 and starting point would be NIBM road
Old 20th January 2023, 18:06   #892
BHPian

Did Hyderabad-Solapur last weekend. As expected, the Maharashtra section bags the award for possibly the worst road infrastructure! The road looks like it has asphalt but there are plenty of deep potholes and those alloy wheel bender wedges in Maha section. Please be careful.
bordeaux is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2023, 15:49   #893
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I suggest three options for breakfast:

Vitthal Kamat's just before Yawat. I have been here, good quality food, good ambience and washrooms.

Jagadamba Pure Veg, just after Tembhurni. I have been here for lunch. Reasonably good quality food.

Hotel Sugaran, after Mohol. If you come from Pune, it is on the other side of the road. You will need to take a U turn. Reasonably good quality food.

For lunch, you can consider Hotel Gujarat, just before Sasthapur. Food is ok, not bad. Situated at a spacious petrol pump. You can also get few (relatively) newly built restaurants around Zahirabad, on the highway.
Rahul Bhalgat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st January 2023, 21:30   #894
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Bhalgat View Post
I suggest three options for breakfast:

Vitthal Kamat's just before Yawat. I have been here, good quality food, good ambience and washrooms.
Much thanks for the suggestions
Old 22nd January 2023, 14:35   #895

I did Pune - Hyd - Pune, multiple times last year and as others pointed out NH along Maharashtra side continues to be painful. Hotel Nisarg near Solapur, Punjabi Dhami & Hotel Gujarat near Sastapur are got stops for food break. Be watchful about traffic snarls near Nuldurg, if leave early in the day you should be comfortably reach Hyderabad in 9-11 hrs (depending on traffic situation and number of breaks).
satyapj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2023, 09:11   #896
BHPian

Quote:
Pune to Hyderabad : Route Queries-pune-hyd.jpg

This is a route that I do regularly. Hyd to NIBM Road. I normally start at 4 and reach NIBM road by 11. The distance you can cover from 4 am to 7 or even 8 am is massive. Just make sure that you get enough sleep the night before. I enter Solapur - Pune Highway by 7.30 am.

I carry some homemade sandwiches and boiled eggs that I eat along the way. If you don't want to waste too much time, instead of going into a proper restaurant which takes up at least 30 mins of drive time, there are small tapris which are mostly situated near toll gates. I sometimes stop there and have one chai and hot and fresh poha. Had done this last weekend when I had driven there. That's more than sufficient to take care of your food needs till 11 or 11.30.

Hotel Gujrat is normally my pitstop for breakfast on my way back from NIBM road. It all depends on how soon you want to reach your destination.

Last edited by chipsnchops : 23rd January 2023 at 09:14. Reason: Adding Picture
chipsnchops is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2023, 10:44   #897
BHPian

Hi All
We are planning a trip from Hyderabad to Ahmednagar. Any pointers on the best possible route? Of the Hyderabad-Sholapur-Daund-Ahmednagar and Hyderabad-Sholapur-Osmanabad-Ahmednagar, which one is better?

Thanks!
Old 5th February 2023, 09:53   #898
BHPian

How is the road from Hyderabad to Daund? Anyone driven on this route recently? And is Daund to Ahmednagar road drivable in an Elantra?
Old 5th February 2023, 17:48   #899
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
How is the road from Hyderabad to Daund? Anyone driven on this route recently? And is Daund to Ahmednagar road drivable in an Elantra?
Hi mtnrajdeep - I did Mum - Sol - Hyd Jan 1st week. Except for a ~5 KM stretch around Naldurg, the entire route was in good shape, both directions. Either side of Naldurg, it is a 2-lane undivided road with multiple diversion, but still paved roads any sedan can handle. Watch out for unmarked rumblers between Omerga and Solapur on intersections, in addition to callous tractors/2-wheelers on the entire route. Cannot comment on Daund - Ahmednagar.
subuiyer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2023, 22:15   #900
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subuiyer View Post
Hi mtnrajdeep - I did Mum - Sol - Hyd Jan 1st week. Except for a ~5 KM stretch around Naldurg, the entire route was in good shape, both directions. Either side of Naldurg, it is a 2-lane undivided road with multiple diversion, but still paved roads any sedan can handle. Watch out for unmarked rumblers between Omerga and Solapur on intersections, in addition to callous tractors/2-wheelers on the entire route. Cannot comment on Daund - Ahmednagar.
Thanks subuiyer. Much appreciated!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks