Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2008, 08:39   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Satyam, My cousin bro works there but he doesn't know much about the areas nearby and he stays in Begumpet, which i heard is like Old Delhi area so was'nt intrested in staying there.
Dude, Begumpet area is much much better than Panjagutta/NIMS area. I reckon your cousin is quite mistaken. It is no way comparable to Old Delhi, i would say it is more like Lajpat Ngar, CP area ( not exactly but, very very contemprary)

And oh yeah, which satyam office in Hitec city? There are more than 5 buildings of satyam in hitec city.
Old 24th April 2008, 04:04   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Hmmm. Satyam in HiTec city. Which office? There are multiple of them there in that area. I hope you know your destination well.

By the way, for how many days will you be here?
Ill be there from the 29th Apr to 06th Apr and dont know which building for Satyam.
Old 24th April 2008, 10:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

I Need Hotels Too.....

Hai HYD friends,

Since this is a thread discussing hotels in Hyderabad, I'm in need of one too.

I'd be driving up from South on June, 12th evening and check out 13th early morning, for 2 nights. Around 2 K for an A/C double room, me wife and son of 12 years, one room with an extra bed should be fine.

Need to meet lots of friends / relatives there, has been some time since we came there. Since I am mobile, location is not a problem. Hotel should be clean, decent and parking space adequate.

Plealse suggest. Thanks in advance,

--Ramky
=======
Old 24th April 2008, 11:13   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Thanks so much guys!
@aadix-the hotel name is Balaji Central and there was one more and both said they are opposite to NIMS hospital.
@mobike008-thanks bro will surely contact you if need be.
Good, you can get free treatment at NIMS, if you get injured while crossing the road ....just kidding though!
You can rent a car from Hertz Rent a car in Begumpet, which is 4 kms from where you propose to stay, but it is in the direction opp to Hi Tec city.
It may take you around 25 to 30 mins to reach HiTec city area from Panjagutta during rush hour.
Welcome to the city of Pearls. You can also visit the jewellery street adjacent to Central Mall, if you wanna buy something for your wife.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks