Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Route / Travel Queries (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/)
-   -   Hiring Innova / Taxi in Delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/38455-hiring-innova-taxi-delhi.html)

hondadude 16th April 2008 12:41

Hiring Innova / Taxi in Delhi
 
Hi guys,

I am planning to take the next week off and do a touristy trip to Shimla and Agra (because I have never seen the Taj Mahal). I have just booked the flight tickets from Bangalore to Delhi and back.

I am planning to rent an Innova in Delhi for the entire duration of the trip (around 9 days). I would really appreciate some pointers on where to hire Innovas. I don't mind paying a little extra to ensure that I hire one in good condition with good driver.

-h

suman 16th April 2008 12:53

There is an agency that we use (for official visitors etc) & they usually have reliable drivers & Innovas in good condition.

PM me your name & I'll send you back their contact details (we'll put in a word from our side) so that you can talk to them directly & decide if they meet your requirements.

cheers:

hondadude 16th April 2008 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 797908)
There is an agency that we use (for official visitors etc) & they usually have reliable drivers & Innovas in good condition.

PM me your name & I'll send you back their contact details (we'll put in a word from our side) so that you can talk to them directly & decide if they meet your requirements.

Thanks so much :D. I just PMed you.

gd1418 16th April 2008 14:36

Alternatively, you can also contact Mr. Surinder Sangha of Western Court Tourist Taxi Service on 9810039121, with my reference..

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude (Post 797916)
Thanks so much :D. I just PMed you.


hondadude 16th April 2008 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by gd1418 (Post 798059)
Alternatively, you can also contact Mr. Surinder Sangha of Western Court Tourist Taxi Service on 9810039121, with my reference..

Thanks GD. I booked with Rajdhani Travels an hour or so back (Suman's reference). Got pretty good rates and terms. Will post the experience as part of travelogue when I am done.

Sam Kapasi 16th April 2008 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude (Post 797879)
I am planning to rent an Innova in Delhi for the entire duration of the trip (around 9 days). I would really appreciate some pointers on where to hire Innovas. I don't mind paying a little extra to ensure that I hire one in good condition with good driver.

-h

I always use Happy Singh's services if I need an Innova or Indigo in Delhi. You can call him 09811006791, he has many cars, good drivers and his rates are excellent.

vkochar 16th April 2008 21:40

So when do you plan to come to Agra ? If I am here, we can meet up if you want ... Have a first time Mini Agra T-BHP meet :D

PM me if you need any pointers or help in Agra ( Shopping, Shoes, Eating, Sight seeing etc. )

hondadude 17th April 2008 11:40

Thanks Sam and Vkochar. Vkochar, I would be happy to meet with you in Agra. Will pm you as well.

cheers:

racingmachine 22nd June 2009 13:13

Hiring Taxi in Delhi
 
Hi team-bhpians, :)

A friend of mine is coming to delhi for a coupla days and he needs a taxi car to be driven around in Delhi and NCR. A/c is preferred, as he is coming in july when it'll still be hot in Delhi.

He plans on doing some shopping too so if he stays at a mall for like a coupla hours, the cab driver should be able to wait in the parking without any fuss/complaint. Also he might go out clubbing in the night so the cab should be able to stay long hours.

I need you guys to suggest me what would be the best taxi option for him, in terms of taxi being economical and safe too. The no. of passengers would be 3 to 4.

Regards.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:33.