Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2019, 13:18   #16
BHPian

re: Delhi - Saharanpur : Route Queries

Hello there,

I will be travelling from Gurgaon to Saharanpur around end of September and wanted to know the state of roads along the Meerut route. I haven't driven on this road for years actually. On Google Maps I can see the Meerut bypass named as Upper Ganga Canal Road, which apparently takes one directly to Khatauli, from where you follow the road by-passing Muzaffarnagar and going via Deoband to reach Saharanpur. Has anyone recently driven on this route? If yes, I'd really appreciate an update on road conditions.

Also, would anyone recommend taking the longer route via Karnal and Yamunanagar to reach Saharanpur? I actually prefer taking this route (as I can get on GT Road easily from Gurgaon using the Western Peripheral Expressway, thereby completely by-passing Delhi) but the last time I drove on it - I think it was in 2012 - the stretch between Yamunanagar and Saharanpur was a complete mess. It'll be really helpful if anyone who's done this route recently could let me know how the road conditions are now.

Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks