Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2016, 15:43   #46
BHPian

Re: Good Hotels in Yelagiri Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
Hi Ramki - I travelled from Sep 11th - 13th (this week). I stayed at Sterling Marigold ridge.

Yes very much - Lake is open and so is the boating. Even the nature park is open (bang opposite to lake-road).
Thanks very much scopriobharath.
Infact, due to unrest in both states, travelling with a Karnataka registered vehicle in TN is very risky now. Thereby, i have put my plans to Yelagiri on-hold and informed hotel the same.

Ramki
ramki067 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2018, 14:52   #47
BHPian

Planning for a trip this weekend. Any latest updates on VFM resorts or hotels to stay. Reach Saturday and return on Sunday. Likely 2 families.
Old 4th April 2018, 15:50   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Planning for a trip this weekend. Any latest updates on VFM resorts or hotels to stay. Reach Saturday and return on Sunday. Likely 2 families.
For families with kids would suggest Zeenath Taj. Cost should be approx. around 2200/night for a room. Plenty of space for kids to play around and excellent home style food.
pisthpeeps is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2018, 16:17   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisthpeeps View Post
For families with kids would suggest Zeenath Taj. Cost should be approx. around 2200/night for a room. Plenty of space for kids to play around and excellent home style food.
Have gone through this thread as well as other travelogues. Is a one day trip sufficient or 2 days is leisure. Any other spots to explore rather than the usual ones.
Old 4th April 2018, 16:29   #50
BHPian

Quote:
I would suggest Kumararaja Palace Yelagiri.
Old 4th April 2018, 16:30   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Have gone through this thread as well as other travelogues. Is a one day trip sufficient or 2 days is leisure. Any other spots to explore rather than the usual ones.
2 days and 1 night stay is more than enough in Yelagiri. We were there last year and stayed at Peter’s park. Great place, to stay with a large crowd.
Old 4th April 2018, 16:30   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
I would suggest Kumararaja Palace Yelagiri.
Its quoted around 8k. VFM??

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunanb View Post
2 days and 1 night stay is more than enough in Yelagiri. We were there last year and stayed at Peter’s park. Great place, to stay with a large crowd.
Will explore this stay.

Last edited by dre@ms : 4th April 2018 at 16:31. Reason: Added addl. quote
Old 4th April 2018, 16:38   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Its quoted around 8k. VFM??
I stayed there for 2 nights. Costed me 3K per night. This was in 2015.
Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2021, 23:54   #54
BHPian

Has anyone been to Yelagiri recently? How are the weather there now? We, a group of 3 families with kids, has booked a Family Villa in Cloud9 Resorts by RAI Hospitalities for this month end visit, as that is the one of only few resorts, which has 3 bedroom villas. Anyone has experience with this resort or any reviews on the same? Thanks in advance.
Old 15th February 2021, 06:07   #55
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcoolguy View Post
Has anyone been to Yelagiri recently? How are the weather there now? We, a group of 3 families with kids, has booked a Family Villa in Cloud9 Resorts by RAI Hospitalities for this month end visit, as that is the one of only few resorts, which has 3 bedroom villas. Anyone has experience with this resort or any reviews on the same? Thanks in advance.
Weather is usually cool early mornings and I expect a lot of mist. But it should clear up fast and days should get hotter followed by cooler evenings. This should be typical Jan/Feb weather.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2021, 10:17   #56

I am planning a visit to Yelagiri in December and have booked at the Zeenath Taj Gardens (for now). Has anyone recently been to Yelagiri or to this hotel? Is it a good hotel for a couple with a 2 year old kid? Have booked a cottage there as we need some extra space for our kid.

Cheers
Old 16th November 2021, 12:23   #57
Senior - BHPian

Been to Zeenat Taj twice. Latest with 2 kids. I forgot how big it was. Am a satisfied customer.
Old 16th November 2021, 12:28   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekjavik View Post
I am planning a visit to Yelagiri in December and have booked at the Zeenath Taj Gardens (for now). Has anyone recently been to Yelagiri or to this hotel? Is it a good hotel for a couple with a 2 year old kid? Have booked a cottage there as we need some extra space for our kid.
Cheers
Yes, that's where I would go if with Kids. Big property and lots of walking area and some kids area as well. Though I am not sure the condition of those kids amenities at the moment, but this is better than nothing elsewhere in Yelagiri. Do opt for their individual cottage facility if available.
Old 16th November 2021, 21:35   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Yes, that's where I would go if with Kids. Big property and lots of walking area and some kids area as well. Though I am not sure the condition of those kids amenities at the moment, but this is better than nothing elsewhere in Yelagiri. Do opt for their individual cottage facility if available.
Thanks

The recent reviews do mention the worsening conditions of room but found this to be most suitable option for us. Being mentally prepared will help to look over the shortcomings and ensure having a good trip.
Old 16th November 2021, 22:53   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekjavik View Post

Cheers
The resort is quite good and the rooms are also decent. However when I went in 2017 I didnt like the food. I guess they bring it from outside ( you are supposed to inform they whether you need food or not) and the taste was very bad. Had to go out for all 3 meals for the 2 days we stayed.
anandhsub is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks