Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2008, 01:06   #1
BHPian

Navi Mumbai to Daman weekend tour

Planning to go to Daman in a weekend from Mumbai. Can anybody give me the detailed route, road conditions and driving directions.

Last edited by aah78 : 16th December 2008 at 03:09. Reason: Text format tags removed. Thread moved to correct section.
Old 16th December 2008, 08:21   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
Planning to go to Daman in a weekend from Mumbai. Can anybody give me the detailed route, road conditions and driving directions.
come from vashi to thane via Airoli bridge take NH-3(eastern express highway and cross mulund check Naka, thereafter take Thane - Ghodbunder road and join NH-8. There after its a straight drive upto Vapi with ample signboards. At vapi you have to leave NH-8 and turn for Daman, nothing to worry roads is properly marked with signboards.

RP
Old 16th December 2008, 20:28   #3
BHPian

Thanks, Rammishra.
This will be my first solo long trip in my Maruti Zen Lx. Any advice or tips from the experienced TBHPians.
Old 16th December 2008, 22:54   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks, Rammishra.
This will be my first solo long trip in my Maruti Zen Lx. Any advice or tips from the experienced TBHPians.
Nothing much...

Daman is only 180 Km...still get your engine oil,coolant,spare tyres,lights checked. Dont forget to keep Jack and tool kit. Go easy on highway since its first long trip, Follow higway rules.
Old 17th December 2008, 09:26   #5
Senior - BHPian

From thane road condition is good. while coming you might find some trouble after vasai. (May be for 10 Kms. or so)

Where you are planing to stay?
Old 18th December 2008, 01:17   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
From thane road condition is good. while coming you might find some trouble after vasai. (May be for 10 Kms. or so)

Where you are planing to stay?
Thanks. I'm little preoccupied with work, so I couldn't googled the hotels around Daman. Do you have something in mind?
Old 18th December 2008, 09:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. I'm little preoccupied with work, so I couldn't googled the hotels around Daman. Do you have something in mind?
No not really, if you find the good hotel's please update this trend for the same.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks