Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2012, 10:42   #16
BHPian

Re: Kollur - places to stay?

Bumping up an old thread. Am planning for a quick visit this weekend. The usual hotels listed for Kollur are all booked up. Just wanted to check if there are any other options available. Kundapura might be a bit far away. Do anyone know of any other hotels which might have rooms available - at least within a 5km vicinity. Any help much appreciated
Old 26th December 2013, 17:15   #17
BHPian

Stayed at Abimon residency Kollur 2 weeks ago. Certainly the best in Kollur.
Old 27th December 2019, 13:53   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Visited Kollur after a gap of many years two days back, there are lot many stay options available here now.

I was trying to get reservation at Hotel Mahalakshmi Location based on good reviews of the place by TBHPian IVento, however thanks to Christmas holidays, I was not able to get reservation there.

I stopped at their restaurant on ground floor for evening snacks, felt the place was run professionally. Also, they have open parking for around 10 cars, an added advantage is that the hotel is located next to temple.

Another option which I checked was Jyothis residency, Location. This again is very next to temple, you will have to drive through temple parking lot to reach the hotels parking lot after cross a small bridge. I didn't go inside the hotel, however, room wasn't available when I had checked earlier. From the outside, the place looked good.

Since rooms were not available at both these places, I stayed at a relatives place at Udupi.
mpksuhas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th December 2019, 18:33   #19
ike
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post

I was trying to get reservation at Hotel Mahalakshmi Location based on good reviews of the place by TBHPian IVento, however thanks to Christmas holidays, I was not able to get reservation there.

I stopped at their restaurant on ground floor for evening snacks, felt the place was run professionally. Also, they have open parking for around 10 cars, an added advantage is that the hotel is located next to temple.
I stayed at Mahalakshmi Residency last year and it was very good. There is parking, an in house restaurant that serves really good food and location wise it is right next to the temple.
ike is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks