Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2011, 12:28   #16
BHPian

Re: Going to Manali. Question on bike rentals

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
I had been to Manali back in 2008, and at that time got rates for anyway in the range of 200 - 600 for Bullets. You can negotiate the price, and it depends on number of hours as well

There are some shops near a Hotel called 'The New Shivalik', that rent bullets

Got a quotes from another guy- RE Machismo and RE Classics available. Tryign to figure out which to choose depending on the quoted costs.
+ I am a Naive when it comes to the RE bikes as never got an opportunity to drive them much or analyze them much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
our man is from delhi
Thanks, I am avoiding delhi to avoid the additional drive from Delhi to Manali and additional days and the not scenic drive.

@ xxaarraa - I sold off my pulsar a couple of years ago and so dont have a bike to transport. Plus always wanted to do this trip on a Enfield vehicle (have some wierd fixation that this would be comfortable and fun to drive)
Old 25th June 2011, 15:48   #17
BHPian

Guys, I am going to Manali next Friday and will be going to leh as well post Manali. I have never rode a Bullet. Only been riding pulsar. I was wondering how is the ride or Bullet. I mean I know bullet is a fantastic bike. I am asking in terms of for a newbie riding a bullet who has been riding another bike.

Also, what is the normal rent of bikes in Manali for a day.
And what would be the cost of transportation of my own bike there. Will it be cost effective or not at all?

Thanks
Kuldeep
Old 4th May 2015, 13:09   #18
BHPian

Time to wake up this thread_
I need 7 REs for rental 350 or 500, this July from Chandigarh, to be returned in Chandigarh.
Any reputed agency to rent from?
_Thanks.
Old 4th May 2015, 14:38   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I need 7 REs for rental 350 or 500, this July from Chandigarh, to be returned in Chandigarh.
Try these guys - You can contact Mr. Vir ( 9867639753 ) - who is fellow Triumph owner at Chandigarh and organizes such rides , he might not be accessible for a week or so - he was to lead a group of riders to Kaza day before

http://www.helmetstories.com/
Old 16th June 2015, 11:42   #20
BHPian

Did you get a bike rental in Chandigarh? I want to rent a Bajaj Avenger - although even a Bullet will work - in Chandigarh this September, probably for not more than 3 days. Any ideas?

BTW how much would a rental car take for a 2 day trip to Shimla and back from Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Try these guys - You can contact Mr. Vir ( 9867639753 ) - who is fellow Triumph owner at Chandigarh and organizes such rides , he might not be accessible for a week or so - he was to lead a group of riders to Kaza day before

http://www.helmetstories.com/
Old 7th April 2017, 10:43   #21
BHPian

Bumping the thread

Will be in Manali in the first week of May 2017
Would need a bike on rent to do local Manali and may be Rohtang
Preferably from the RE stable
Any leads for reliable rentals?
Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com