Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2009, 06:44   #1
BHPian

Info needed about New Tirupur lodge in Palani

Hello, I am planning to stay at New Tirupur lodge in Palani. Any idea about this hotel? They are going to charge me 900INR (incl tax) for one night stay in their A/C room. How is this hotel? Please share your experience. i am going with my family and required some info regarding this
Old 20th February 2009, 13:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarinkumar View Post
Hello, I am planning to stay at New Tirupur lodge in Palani. Any idea about this hotel? They are going to charge me 900INR (incl tax) for one night stay in their A/C room.
No personal experience.

From what I saw below

HOME - WELCOME TO OUR NEW TIRUPUR LODGE & NALAPAKAM RESTAURANT- Tamilnadu hotel, Tamilnadu hotels, Temple city hotel, Temple city hotels,Palani hotel, Palani hotels, Palani Muruga, Palani Temple, Palani temples, Lord Muruga, Kanda, Subramnia, Palani

there is no parking space for the hotel in case you are driving down.

Looks fine, though!
Old 21st February 2009, 08:09   #3
BHPian

Thanks

Thanks Rajesh. In the photo gallery section they have mentioned about wide car parking. I hope it is there.
Old 21st February 2009, 12:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarinkumar View Post
Thanks Rajesh. In the photo gallery section they have mentioned about wide car parking. I hope it is there.
Sorry for the mistake!, The car parking is mentioned in the Home page itself. The small photos that I could see did not seem to have a parking place and I did not take time to read the page properly.

Sorry again!

Have a nice trip and worship!
Old 21st February 2009, 13:05   #5
BHPian

Hi, Yes there is parking for about 10-12 cars. Its the best place to stay in Palani, however dont expect any customer service etc. It is very basic.
Old 3rd March 2009, 06:32   #6
BHPian

I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak916 View Post
Hi, Yes there is parking for about 10-12 cars. Its the best place to stay in Palani, however dont expect any customer service etc. It is very basic.

Thanks for the info. Yes. It is a good place to stay in Palani and as you said the customer service was not that great. I asked for a bottle of mineral water at the room service and they brough it after one hour. It seems the room boy forgot about it. But if you don't ask for room service and go to their restaurant and eat, then no problem. The room is clean with good quality water etc. So if anyone go to Palani, this is one of the places to stay

Most Viewed