Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2009, 12:15   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Call them and you need a credit card! Do it fast, rooms are going off the blocks because of the elections around the corner!
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:06   #17
BHPian

A friend suggested this place, he had visited it a couple of times and said he is impressed by the location.
SWAASTHYA-HOSPITALITY has a stream next to it and located between srirangapatna and Mysore.
priced around a 1000 bucks for a two bed room accommodation.
need to take a left on the blr-mysore highway after srirangapatna and young island resort opposite to the turn towards coorg/ranganathitu Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

I'm going to stay there next week when I go to mysore.
Old 5th May 2009, 12:54   #18
BHPian

I visited Swaastya last week. Its priced @ Rs. 1200 for a twin bed accomodation. Rooms are clean and basic but then the location is some thing to write about. Located right on the banks of a stream (actually a canal) its so lush and green with paddy and sugar cane and yellow crysantymum flowers all around. Waters just about knee deep and its a good place for kids and women of the family to splash around. Not much people around.

Food is basic vegitarian fare like iddli or chow bath with fruits and coffee/tea for breakfast.

look up their website for more info.

Last edited by marlinspike : 5th May 2009 at 12:54. Reason: spell check
Old 6th May 2009, 14:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

I stay quite often at Young Island Resorts. Last time I was there, thought that I'd check out Swaastya but could not find the turn off in the night. How far is the turn off from the Young Island turnoff ? Or do we have to continue further on the same turn off as Young Island ?
Old 6th May 2009, 15:14   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan666 View Post
I stay quite often at Young Island Resorts. Last time I was there, thought that I'd check out Swaastya but could not find the turn off in the night. How far is the turn off from the Young Island turnoff ? Or do we have to continue further on the same turn off as Young Island ?
Continue on the same turn towards young island resort. Its like 2 KM from the highway, road condition stays the same permitting second gear speeds and just about third in some stretches.

You can also take the next left to bommuru agrahara and reach the same road a little further down. that road is slightly better till the village ends and its also shorter.
Old 6th May 2009, 19:07   #21
Senior - BHPian

Thanks marlinspike, took any pics while you were there that you can post here ? Will try and check out this place the next time I plan a visit which is most likely around the end of this month.
Old 7th May 2009, 12:04   #22
BHPian

I did take some pictures, I'll try to post some this weekend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks