Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2021, 09:37   #166
Senior - BHPian

Re: Delhi - Agra - Bangalore : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
How’s the road between this exit and Sohna/ Gurgaon.
The road was good.

Just after taking exit it was okayish road for 2-3 kms and then good road till Palwal highway with 10-15 minutes traffic jam just before touching highway. Then I took road towards Agra and took right turn to use Western Peripheral Expressway which again is good for cruise control for 20+ kms.
mukeshgoel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2021, 14:17   #167

Hello All,

I am planning a family drive from Delhi to Nagpur in my 2007 Zen Extilo CNG sometime after June 2021. I would like to know if CNG is available on the route.

Although my car is in decent condition, is it advisable to take it for such a long drive.

Any helpful comments are welcome.

Cheers
Old 30th November 2021, 14:41   #168
BHPian

Hi Team,

Need few details on Delhi-Agra travel. I have a work related travel to Delhi coming up shortly, wanted to visit Tajmahal as well (with family). Planning to hire Revv-self drive from Delhi Airport and use it for local travel and to Agra.

1. How much time to account for travel from Delhi to Agra. Is it better to stick with Yamuna expressway ? Is it safe to travel by road (mostly will travel during day time).

2. Planning to start around afternoon from Delhi and reach Agra by evening, stay for night and cover Tajmahal next day.

3. Any suggestions for good places to stay in Agra (main criteria - cleanliness and hygiene)

4. Considering current situations any RT-PCR test is needed for entering Delhi or Agra ? Any reliable website to check for this criteria for different states ?
Old 21st March 2023, 13:45   #169
BHPian

Hi All,

I am planning a drive from Bangalore to Mathura soon. Have to pick my parents from Hyd. So the route will be Bangalore-Hyd-Nagpur-Mathura. Need help on the below:

1. Planning to complete the drive in 2 days. Bangalore to Nagpur in 2 days then Nagpur to Mathura in a day. How feasible is this.
2. I have to pick my parents from hyd/secunderabad. I dont want to enter the city, so is there a pick point on the highway enroute to Nagpur where i can pick them ?
3. Any good hotels in Nagpur ( night stay only,so prefer on highway) and Mathura.We will be 3 ppl ( me and my parents).
4. on the return journey, i have to drop them to Vizag. So the plan is Mathura-Vizag-Bangalore. Any tips on the route from Mathura to Vizag ? I have to cover it in a day. I know the vizag-bangalore route( did it couple of times), but not sure on mathura-vizag route. How safe is it and can it be done in a day ? Also need info on break points,eateries etc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks