Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 20:31   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun911 View Post
For Singapore Visit Visa - It is multiple entry Visa

Cheers.
No idea on that. I think u may have to get it in 3-10 days max.

Varun we get multiple entry visa? which is valid for 2 years? is it?
Old 9th October 2009, 03:05   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
No idea on that. I think u may have to get it in 3-10 days max.

Varun we get multiple entry visa? which is valid for 2 years? is it?
Its valid for one month if you are applying for a tourist visa(absolutely sure ive been there twice in last 4 months) whereas Malaysian visa is valid for a year.
Old 9th October 2009, 14:41   #18
BHPian

You can apply for E-visa for Singapore, so basically you do not have to go to any consulate or embassy to get the Visa Stamped.
Please check the link:-
ICA -
Indian Nationals are eligible for E-visa.

And either you have multiple entry or single entry visa for Singapore, when you enter Singapore that time they will stamp that this visit is valid for 14 days or 30 days.
Usually it is for 14 days, but can get for 30 days also.
If you like to stay more than it can be extended while in Singapore also.

I think the price is same for single entry or multiple entry.

Cheers
Old 10th October 2009, 07:57   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
Its valid for one month if you are applying for a tourist visa(absolutely sure ive been there twice in last 4 months) whereas Malaysian visa is valid for a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth View Post
You can apply for E-visa for Singapore,
And either you have multiple entry or single entry visa for Singapore, when you enter Singapore that time they will stamp that this visit is valid for 14 days or 30 days.
Usually it is for 14 days, but can get for 30 days also.
If you like to stay more than it can be extended while in Singapore also.

I think the price is same for single entry or multiple entry. Cheers
Thanks for information. I applyed for visa on this monday, and waiting for that. (I will update here as i get it) One agent said now a days bangalore passport holder get 2 years valid multiple entry visa for singapore (however 1 month valid per entry) another agent with whom i applied says, sometime 2 years valid, some time one month. all depends on them. lets see what i will get
Old 10th October 2009, 08:24   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
Thanks for information. I applyed for visa on this monday, and waiting for that. (I will update here as i get it) One agent said now a days bangalore passport holder get 2 years valid multiple entry visa for singapore (however 1 month valid per entry) another agent with whom i applied says, sometime 2 years valid, some time one month. all depends on them. lets see what i will get

These days you get 2 years multiple entry VISA to Singapore. If you have travelled to Singapore before, it is certain. If its your first visit there, there is a chance that one may get only one month VISA.
Old 10th October 2009, 10:45   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maibaa View Post
These days you get 2 years multiple entry VISA to Singapore. If you have travelled to Singapore before, it is certain. If its your first visit there, there is a chance that one may get only one month VISA.
It's my first time to singapore, As per you I think i will get one month's but is it multiple entry or single entry visa? any idea on that?
Old 11th October 2009, 23:07   #22
BHPian

you may be able to get multiple entry also. It depends upon your travel agent also.
You may need to show your bank statements for past few months.
And if some known one is calling you from Singapore then may be a letter from them will also help.
But usually travel agents are quite knowledgeable regarding Singapore so they will be able to provide you all the information.
Old 11th October 2009, 23:10   #23
BHPian

Brother I went to singapore in june and I travelled there for first time and got visa for entire family for 3 yrs multiple entry without much papers sent from my end. Agent just ask employment proof for me that's it.
Old 12th October 2009, 07:30   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
Brother I went to singapore in june and I travelled there for first time and got visa for entire family for 3 yrs multiple entry without much papers sent from my end. Agent just ask employment proof for me that's it.

Oh! 3 years multiple entry! never heard it before. Lets see what i will get
Old 12th October 2009, 09:26   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
Did you go abroad first time or you have traveled to few countries before going to Singapore.

I have told what I have experienced some time back.
But Singapore do change things very fast and things do vary from case to case basis.

By the way Singapore is in the mood to welcome more and more tourists from some time so that could be reason to make visa policies more relaxed also.
Old 13th October 2009, 16:16   #26
BHPian

Here we go. I got my Tourist visa today. Its is Multiple entry visa valid for 2 years

To get this, I have submited 6 month bank statement, 3 Years Income Tax Return copy and a application forum for visa with passport. Paid Rs 1,656.
Old 14th October 2009, 07:50   #27
BHPian

Good to hear that you have got 2 year visa.
Have a nice and enjoyable time in Singapore.
Old 14th October 2009, 14:28   #28
BHPian

Did not find any trusted partners for Hyderabad ? Does anyone know how to apply for singapore visa from Hyderabad ?
Old 14th October 2009, 14:56   #29
BHPian

Just got back from a holiday to Singapore & Malaysia on Oct 2nd.

Initially I wanted to get the Singapore and Malaysia visa done myself but could not get any leads and found it too much of a hassle trying to do it on your own. From what I understood at the Singapore embassy website ICA - Home - Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore, you will have to apply it through a trusted partner (travel agent). Ended up taking a package from SOTC Hyderabad who arranged for both the Singapore and Malaysia Visa's. I did not have to submit any documents for the Visa other than the photo's, flight and hotel confirmations. Please note that you will have to take different size and types of photos for each of these nations.

The Singapore Visa was issued for 2 years, multiple entry. It is a e-Visa and the print out of it is stapled to your passport. Once you get your e-Visa you can download a pdf copy of the same from the embassy website. This can be used in case you loose the one stapled to your passport.

The Malaysian Visa is similar to any other Visa with your picture in it. They issued a 1 year multiple entry.
Old 15th October 2009, 00:55   #30
BHPian

ok...here is another query.

I have valid Singapore visa & want to stay in Malaysia up to 14 days then visa on arrival can be given at Kuala Lumpur International airport?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks